Reality TV Personality
Facts of Kerry Katona
|Full Name:||Kerry Katona|
|Age:||42 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||September 06, 1980|
|Profession:||Reality TV Personality|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kerry Katona|
Kerry Katona is an English singer, songwriter, and TV personality. She is a former member of the pop girl band ‘Atomic Kitten’. She has appeared in many reality TV series including; Celebrity Big Brother, Loose Women, Dancing On Ice, ElimiDate. She was also runner up of Celebrity Big Boss in 2011. She has suffered from mental health issues including depression, dyslexia, bipolar disorder, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Kerry Katona’s daughter auditioned for the 4th season of The Voice Kids in 2020. Heidi amazes ‘The Voice Kids’ fans with her incredible singing voice. Her performance impressed the coaches. In a few seconds, Will.i.am and Pixie Lott turned for her but she chose judge Paloma Faith as her coach.
After the show, Kerry Katona shared her pride on Instagram and writes: “Soooooo bloody proud of my baby girl @heidikatona she was so nervous but she didn’t quit heidi gets really bad Anxiety so to see her do something so big and face her fear I’ve couldn’t be more prouder xxxxx I’m in bits love you xxxxxxx your my hero xxxx”
What is Kerry Katona famous for?
- Being a former member of the pop girl band ‘Atomic Kitten’.
Where was Kerry Katona born?
Kerry Katona was born in Warrington, Cheshire, England on September 6, 1980. She was born to a father, Ron Armstrong, and mother, Sue Katona as Kerry Jayne Elizabeth Katona. Kerry holds British nationality and her ethnicity is white. She belongs to Hungarian descent. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She has four brothers, Ian Armstrong, Paul Armstrong, Jason Armstrong, and Wayne Armstrong, and a sister, Lynsey Armstrong. Her religion is Christianity.
Regarding her educational background, Kerry attended eight different schools including Padgate High School in Warrington, Cheshire. She left her schooling at the age of sixteen to focus on dancing.
Kerry Katona’s Career Highlights
- In 1999, Kerry Katona began her singing career as a member of the pop girl band ‘Atomic Kitten’ along with Natasha Hamilton and Liz McClarnon.
- On 23 October 2000, the ‘Atomic Kitten’ group released their first single album, “Right Now”. The album reached number ten on the UK Singles Chart.
- On 27 March 2000, Their second single, “See Ya”, was released, and “See Ya” gained an even bigger success by reaching on number six. The same year, their group also recorded a cover version of “The Locomotion” for the movie Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
- The group has released several single albums including: “I Want Your Love”, “Follow Me”, Whole Again”, Eternal Flame”.
- In 2001, Katona left the group ‘Atomic Kitten’ due to her pregnancy and she was replaced by Jenny Frost.
- In 2001, she appeared on a British comedy game show ‘Lily Savage’s Blankety Blank’ as a guest.
- In 2002, She started her TV career in a reality TV show ElimiDATE as a presenter.
- In February 2004, she won the third series of the British reality TV show “I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!”. She also appeared as a judge on the RTÉ talent show “You’re a Star”.
- She has also endorsed Iceland and Asda supermarkets.
- She has released two autobiographies, “Kerry Katona: Too Much, Too Young” and “Still Standing: The Autobiography”.
- In July 2005, She appeared in “My Fair Kerry” on ITV. Thereafter, she appeared in many TV shows including “Kerry Katona: Crazy In Love”, “Kerry Katona: Whole Again”, “Kerry Katona: What’s The Problem?”, “Kerry Katona: Coming Clean”.
- In 2011, she appeared as a contestant on “Dancing on Ice” Series 6 with English ice skater Daniel Whiston
- Kerry appeared in Celebrity Big Brother 8 and became runner up in 2011.
- In 2019, she appeared in the sixth series of E4 reality series “Celebs Go Dating”.
Kerry Katona’s Husband
Currently, Kerry Katona is single. She lives happily with her five children.
Previously, Kerry Katona has married three times. She married former Westlife star Brian McFadden on 5 January 2002. The couple blessed with two daughters, Molly Marie McFadden and Lilly-Sue McFadden. The couple split in 2004 but their divorce had to finalize in 2006.
Later, she married a taxi driver Mark Croft in a private ceremony in Gretna Green On 14 February 2007. They have a daughter, Heidi Elizabeth Croft, and a son, Maxwell Mark Croft. Again, she divorced Mark in 2011.
On 14 September 2014, She married former rugby league footballer, George Kay. The couple has a daughter, Dylan-Jorge Rose Kay. Mark died on 5 July 2019 after an overdose.
Kerry Katona’s Height
Kerry Katona is a beautiful lady with average body build. She stands a height of 1.6 m (5 feet and 3 inches) tall and she has a bodyweight of 55 kg (121 lbs.). Her body measurement is 36-28-35 inches. Her bra cup size is 28H. She wears a 7(US) shoe size and her dress size is 8(US). Her hair color is Dark Brown and her eye color is also Dark Brown. Her sexual orientation is Straight.
Kerry Katona’s Net Worth
Kerry Katona has a successful career as a singer and reality TV star. She makes major of her income from her television work in light entertainment and reality shows. Also, she has earned a beautiful amount from the music industry. Her net worth is estimated at $2 million at present.