Mostly popular for his character of Jamie Seaver in the 1993 adventure-comedy movie “Homeward Bound
Facts of Kevin Chevalia
|Full Name:||Kevin Chevalia|
|Age:||37 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||February 24, 1986|
|Birth Place:||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Net Worth:||$1.9 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kevin Chevalia|
Who is Kevin Chevalia?
Kevin Chevalia is a gifted American actor. He is most remembered for his role as Jamie Seaver in “Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey,” a 1993 adventure comedy film, and its 1996 sequel, “Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco.”
How old is Kevin Chevalia? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Kevin Chevalia is 36 years old. Chevalia was born on February 24, 1986, in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. The zodiac sign of Kevin Chevalia is a Pisces by birth. His lucky color is sea green, and his lucky stone is aquamarine.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color (Shoe size, Dress size, Body Status)
Even though the media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is brown.
Kevin Chevalia: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Kevin is also of American descent. Since the outset, Kevin has kept his entire personal life secret from the public eye. As a result, he finds it difficult to talk about his parents, siblings, and marriage.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
His academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Status: Kevin Chevalia is Single?
There is no clear information on the actor’s previous or present love life when it comes to his relationship status. Furthermore, no one outside of the film industry has ever seen him get close to a lady. Kevin has kept all of his personal information strictly confidential. Furthermore, the actor is not currently involved in any scandals or speculations. He has kept a safe distance from any incident or issue that could bring him into disrepute.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Kevin Chevalia initially appeared in the entertainment world at the age of six. He starred as Kevin Timothy in the comedy-drama “Folks!” in 1992.
- In the film, he collaborated with other brilliant actors such as Don Ameche, Tom Selleck, and Anne Jackson. Similarly, he participated in the adventure/comedy film “Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey” in 1993.
- In the film, Kevin played Jamie Seaver and had to work with Kim Griest, Robert Hays, and Veronica Lauren.
- Following that, Kevin Chevalia participated in the film’s sequel, “Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco,” in 1996. This film was also nominated for Kid’s Choice and Stinkers Bad Movies Awards.
- Kevin also appeared in the documentary film “Johnny Dodgeball” as Weasel, alongside Jessica Szohr, Kyle Tekiela, and Kevin Malnati. The documentary was directed by D.P. Carlson. As a result, from 1993 to 1996, Kevin Chevalia worked in the sector. He is no longer working in the entertainment sector.
- There is also no information regarding what he is doing or how he is feeling right now.
How much does Kevin Chevalia earn? Net worth
Kevin Chevalia, a talented actor, has accumulated a substantial net worth as a result of his professional acting career. His estimated net worth is $1.9 million. He started working when he was six years old. Furthermore, the actor has been in the acting business for almost two decades. According to some sources, an American actor’s annual pay is roughly $37,633. In addition, the film “Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey,” on which he was also working, grossed $41,833,324 against a budget of $60,672.
Social Media Profile
He is not currently active on any social media platforms.