Husband of American entertainer and author Bern Nadette Stanis.
Facts of Kevin Fontana
|Full Name:||Kevin Fontana|
|Birth Date:||March, 1961|
|Birth Place:||United States|
|Net Worth:||$500 thousand|
|Married Date:||July 19,1981|
|Children:||Dior Ravel and Britany Rose|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kevin Fontana|
Who is Kevin Fontana?
Kevin Fontana is well-known for being the husband of American entertainer and author Bern Nadette Stanis. Kevin Fontana was born somewhere in the United States of America to American guardians. Fontana is of American descent.
How old is Kevin Fontana? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Fontana is a medium-sized man of normal height and weight. His eyes are Brown, and her hair is Light brown.
Kevin Fontana: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Attempts to determine his parents’ names were futile because no information about them is publicly available. As a result, it’s unclear whether he has any siblings. Fontana, on the other hand, is an American citizen. More information on his family history will be provided as soon as it is available.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Relationship Stats: Kevin is Bern Nadette Stanis?
Kevin is married to Bern Nadette Stanis, an American entertainer. Regardless, the pair married on July 19, 1981. They have two children, Dior Ravel and Britany Rose, and have been married for ten years. The couple is currently experiencing ecstatic coexistence, and it appears that this couple will continue forever. His significant other, on the other hand, has married four different people. Her first husband, Thomas Fauntleroy, married in 1974 and divorced four years later, in 1978. In 1979, she married Darnell Johnson, the owner of a Brooklyn dance club, and divorced him the next year. Her third marriage was to Terrence Red, whom she divorced later.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Bern starred as Thelma Ann Evans on the CBS sitcom Good Times from February 1974 through August 1979. After the arrangement was finished, she appeared on TV series such as The Cosby Show and What’s Happening Now!! Bern and previous co-star Jimmie Walker later voiced an AT&T radio commercial, while
- Stanis voiced a Nationwide Insurance commercial.
- She has also appeared in TV One commercials, as well as a Thelma commercial that was distributed on September 19, 2009.
- She co-starred in the Battle of the Thelmas, which included their nuptials on their respective television shows, with comedian Anna Maria Horsford. Horsford portrayed Thelma Frye in the TV adaption Amen.) By the Way, Black Then advancements, February 2010 was proclaimed as Black History Month.
- Bern and Walker appeared on Color TV to talk about their Good Times experiences and thoughts. She later starred on TV One’s Life Aftershow. Bern participated in a scene from Centric’s Being in July 2016, where she discussed her life and career.