A singer and artist from the United States.
Actor, and Musician
Facts of Kevin Selleck
|Full Name:||Kevin Selleck|
|Birth Date:||, 1966|
|Net Worth:||$18 million|
|Profession:||Actor, and Musician|
|Married Date:||August 07, 1987|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Tom Selleck|
|Mother's Name:||Jaqueline Ray|
|Education:||University of Southern California|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kevin Selleck|
Who is Kevin Selleck?
Kevin Selleck is a singer and artist from the United States. He is well-known for his roles in films such as Magnum, P.I., and Scream 2. People also remembered him as the son of entertainer Jacqueline Ray and the stage kid of Hollywood actor Tom Selleck.
How old is Kevin Selleck? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Kevin Selleck is 56years old. Selleck was born in 1966, in the United States. The zodiac sign of Kevin Selleck is Unknown. His lucky color is blue, and his lucky stone is ruby.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Kevin Selleck stands 6 feet 3 inches tall. He is Normal in weight. His eyes are Dark Brown, and his hair is dark brown.
Kevin Selleck: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
He is Shepard and Jacqueline Ray’s son. During his childhood, his parents divorced.
Tom Selleck, his stepfather, accepted him as a genuine child when he was 19 years old. Tom even raised Kevin after his divorce from Ray. He also has a stage sister, Hannah Selleck, and Umeko Ray as relatives.
Despite the fact that he was a decent b-ball player in his early days, Kevin had a strong interest in the game. Kevin has an American identity and belongs to the White ethnic foundation. He received his education at the University of Southern California. There is no other information on his subsequent investigations.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
His academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Stats: Kevin Selleck is Married?
Kevin is a married man, having married his better half, Annabelle Selleck. There is no information on how they first met or their dating history. Nonetheless, the couple married on August 7, 1987, in a secluded location in front of close friends and family.
From then on, the couple became the guardians of six children. In any case, no information concerning their names or dates of birth is available. Their marriage is still going strong, as there has been no mention of any extramarital affairs as of yet.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Kevin Selleck began his career by joining the American musical group Tonic as a drummer.
- Individual members of the band included Emerson Hart, Jeff Russo, Dan Rothchild, and Dan Lavery.
- In 1996, their band released the presentation collection Lemon Parade. After a year, they released a single If You Can Only See in 1997.
- Kevin got into a fight with one of the members of the band that year and eventually left the band. From then on, he appeared in a well-known American misbehavior dramatization TV arrangement called “Magnum, P.I.” There, he played a minor role opposite his stepfather Tom in the film Scream 2.
- Aside from that, there is no additional information concerning his calling.
- However, his stepfather Tom Selleck received widespread acclaim for his role as private investigator Thomas Magnum in the television series Magnum, P.I. In addition, he appeared in the 1987 satire picture Three Men and a Baby.
- Aside from that, from 1996 to 2000, he played Dr. Richard Burke in ten scenes of the TV series Friends. Likewise, Tom played the role of Jesse Stone in the film Jesse Stone, in which he appeared in nine scenes.
- Later in 2010, he appeared in the TV series Blue Bloods, where he re-entered the spotlight following his appearance in the TV series. He has also appeared in a number of films, including The Love Letter, Monte Walsh, In and Out, Crossfire Trail, and others.
- In terms of awards and accomplishments, Tom received various honors, including a Golden Globe Award and a Primetime Emmy Award for Magnum, P.I. In addition, he received several Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, and a Golden Apple Award.
How much does Kevin Selleck earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Kevin has amassed a significant fortune as a result of her work as a musician and entertainer. According to reports, Kevin’s total assets are estimated to be over $18 million as of 2022. His current total assets are sufficient for him to maintain a standard of living in a wealthy manner.
However, he ran into financial difficulties after a credit card company obtained a $6,000 judgment for an outstanding bill in 2011. However, his stepfather, Tom Selleck, has a total net worth of $45 million.
In addition, he received a fee of roughly $150 thousand for each scene in his Hollywood movie. Similarly, his mother’s total assets are estimated to be over $1 million. Taking a look at him, we can tell that Kevin is having a fantastic time on Earth with his family.
Social Media Profile
He is not currently active on any social media platforms.
- 1 Who is Kevin Selleck?
- 2 How old is Kevin Selleck? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Kevin Selleck: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Stats: Kevin Selleck is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Kevin Selleck earn? Net worth, Salary, House
- 9 Social Media Profile