Best known for his role as Danny Byrne in the BBC TV series.
Facts of Kim Bordenave
|Full Name:||Kim Bordenave|
|Salary:||$32 per hour|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kim Bordenave|
- 1 Who is Kim Bordenave?
- 2 How old is Kim Bordenave? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Kim Bordenave: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Kim Bordenave is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Kim Bordenave earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile
Who is Kim Bordenave?
Kim Bordenave, like other people who came to unmistakable qualities for their association with a famous VIP, is one of them. She gained public attention as a result of her sentimental relationship with Irish entertainer Colin Farrell, with whom she has a kid.
How old is Kim Bordenave? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Kim Bordenave is 50 years old. Bordenave was born in 1972, in Canada. The zodiac sign of Kim Bordenave is a Leo by birth. Her lucky color is unknown, and her lucky stone is unknown.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Kim Bordenave stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. She is 56 kg in weight. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is black.
Kim Bordenave: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She is of African-American origin and holds dual citizenship in the United States and Canada. But she hasn’t shared much about her upbringing, parents, siblings, or education.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
His academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Status: Kim Bordenave is Married?
Jimmy Gamboa is Kim Bordenave’s husband. They married in a private ceremony in Malibu, California, in front of family and close friends. The pair is currently in the midst of a joyful and blissful marriage. Kim Bordenave was previously involved with Irish actor Colin Farrell.
The couple began dating in 2002, and Bordenave gave birth to their first child, a son called James Padraig Farrell, on September 12, 2003. Angelman syndrome is an uncommon neuro-genetic condition that causes a lack of speech, weak balance, developmental delays, and neurological issues in James. Unfortunately, they were together for more than a year before splitting up in 2003. In May 2021, Kim Bordenave and Colin Farrell applied for conservatorship of their 17-year-old son.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Kim Bordenave is a model from both the United States and Canada. From 2002 to 2003, she rose to notoriety as a result of her relationship with Colin Farrell, a well-known Irish actor.
- The couple is the joyful parents of James Padraig Farrell, who has Angelman syndrome, a rare neuro-genetic illness characterized by a lack of speech, impaired balance, developmental delays, and neurological issues.
- In May 2021, Kim Bordenave and Colin Farrell applied for conservatorship of their 17-year-old son.
- Kim Bordenave started modeling at a young age. She’s also been in a few magazines and advertisements.
- However, there isn’t much information on her career available.
- Bordenave co-founded “THERAsurf” with her husband Jimmy Gamboa in addition to her modeling profession.
- The program enables impaired children to benefit from such good energy by securely transporting them into the water and upon waves.
- They regard surfing as a sort of therapy and have faith in its transformational ability. They also aid in the development of courage and confidence in disabled children and their families.
How much does Kim Bordenave earn? Net worth
Kim Bordenave’s modeling career has been a boon to her. Her net worth is expected to reach $100,000 in 2022. As a result of her current wealth, she lives a glamorous and sophisticated lifestyle.
Social Media Profile
She is not currently active on any social media platforms.