Krista Neumann is best known as the ex-wife of Scott Bakula.
Facts of Krista Neumann
|Full Name:||Krista Neumann|
|Age:||73 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||October 10, 1949|
|Birth Place:||United States|
|Net Worth:||1 million dollars|
|When did Krista Neumann get married ? (married date):||, 1981|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||J. Stewart Bakula|
|Mother's Name:||Sally Zumwinkel|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Krista Neumann|
Who is Krista Neumann?
Krista Neumann is an actor, writer, and producer from the United States. Krista Neumann is best known as the ex-wife of Scott Bakula, a five-time Emmy Award nominee.
How old is Krista Neumann? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Krista Neumann is 71 years old. Neumann was born on October 10, 1949, in the United States. The zodiac sign of Krista Neumann is a Libra by birth. Her lucky color is blue, and her lucky stone is Peridot.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Krista Neumann stands 5 feet 5 inches tall. She is 58 kg in weight. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde.
Krista Neumann: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She was born in the United States and is a citizen of the country. Krista is, nevertheless, of Czech descent. Neumann is the daughter-in-law of Sally Zumwinkel and lawyer J. Stewart Bakula, yet she has not shared anything about her parents or family.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Neumann, unlike other TV stars, is secretive about her personal life. She hasn’t even revealed her educational background or the college she attended.
Relationship Stats: Krista Neumann is Married?
In 1981, Neumann married her ex-husband Scott Bakula. The wedding was beautiful in St. Louis, Missouri. They have two children and were married for 15 years. Their first child, Chelsy Bakula, was born in 1984. Similarly, they were blessed with their second child, Cody, in 1991. Regrettably, the marriage did not work out for either of them. They ultimately divorced in 1995. Neumann is still unmarried, even though Scott married actress Chelsea Field following their divorce.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Neumann made her television debut in 1982 with the shitcom Silver Spoon.
- Krista Neumann co-starred with Ricky Schroder, Erin Gray, Joel Higgins, and others as Dottie. She has been a member of the crew for two years.
- Neumann went on to play Cindy in the sitcom Who’s the Boss? Aside from that, she has played the Mayor and Baker’s wife on stage. Divorce amongst gay men, for example.
- Neumann is much more than a gorgeous face on TV. She’s done some amazing work as a producer and writer.
- She has created hit TV shows in Hollywood such as ‘How I Met Your Mother,’ ‘The Neighbours,’ ‘The Muppets,’ and others. She has also written for series such as “For the People,” “The Reak O’Neals,” and “The Reak O’Neals.”
How much does Krista Neumann earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Neumann is a successful actor, producer, and writer. Her annual salary is estimated to be around $100,000. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be roughly $0.1 million.
Rumors and Controversy
Rumors circulated that Neumann’s ex-husband cheated on her while they were still married. This was the catalyst for their split.
Social Media Profile
She is not currently active on any social media platforms.