Lana Condor is an American actress and dancer who is mainly known for her role of Lara Jean in the 2018 movie "To All the Boys I've loved before".
Facts of Lana Condor
|Full Name:||Lana Condor|
|Age:||25 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||May 11, 1997|
|Net Worth:||$10- $20 Million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Bob Condor|
|Mother's Name:||Mary Condor|
|Education:||New York Film Academy|
|Height / How tall :||5.2 inch|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||33 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Lana Condor|
Lana Condor is an American actress and dancer who is mainly known for her role of Lara Jean in the 2018 movie “To All the Boys I’ve loved before”.
She has also appeared in the movie “X-men: Apocalypse”.
What is Lana Condor famous for?
-Famous for her appearance in “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before”(2018).
When was Lana Condor born?
Lana Condor was born on 11th May 1997 in Can Tho, Vietnam. Her birth name was Tran Dong Lan and after adoption, her birth name transformed into Lana Therese Condor. American-Vietnamese is her nationality. Her ethnicity is Asian. Tauras is her zodiac sign.
Her original parents are unknown. She was adopted by American parents, Mary Carol(mother) and Bob Condor(father). He has one non-biological brother, Arthur Condor. Her father was a former journalist.
She was raised in Chicago, Illinois, US. Condor did her schooling at “California State Summer School for the Arts”. In 2015, she graduated from Notre Dame Academy in Los Angeles and graduated from Loyola Marymount University in 2016.
She studied ballet in “Joffrey Ballet”, “The Rock School for Dance Education”, “Professional Performing Arts School” and the “Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater”.
She also took acting classes at the New York Film Academy and Yale Summer Conservatory for Actors and in 2014, she was a theatre scholar at the California State Summer School for the Arts.
How is Lana Condor’s Career?
– Lana Condor started her career as an actor through her first movie “X-men: Apocalypse” in 2016.
– She then appeared in the drama film “Patriots Day” in the same year in 2016.
– She co-starred in the romantic film “High School Lover” in 2017.
– She gained worldwide fame in 2018 for her role as Lara Jean Covey in the movie “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before”.
– She appeared as Koyomi K. in the animated series “Rilakkuma and Kaoru” in 2019.
– She will be co-starred in the comedy “Summer Night” alongside Analeigh Tipton and Justin Chatwin.
– She will reprise her role as Lara Jean Covey in “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before 2” in 2020.
– She has also been cast as the lead opposite Brianna Hildebrand in the Marianna Palka-directed comedy “Girls Night”.
Who is Lana Condor dating?
Beautiful Lana Condor is in a love relationship with her boyfriend, Anthony De La Torre. Torre is also an actor. The couple started dating in 2015.
What is the net worth of Lana Condor?
The actress and dancer, Lana Condor has an estimated net worth of $2million. She has great earnings from her profession through her movies.
How tall is Lana Condor?
The beautiful actress, Lana Condor has a well maintained perfect slim body. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 3inc.(1.60m) and has a bodyweight of 48kg(105 lbs).
She has a body measurement of 33-24-34 inches with her shoe size of 5.5(U.S.) and a bra size of 32C.
She has a fair complexion with dark brown eyes and black hair.