A well-known novelist and YouTube personality.
Facts of LaToya Ali
|Full Name:||LaToya Ali|
|Age:||35 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||February 07, 1987|
|Birth Place:||Scarborough, Ontario, Canada|
|Net Worth:||$5 million dollars|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Nigel Wilson|
|Mother's Name:||Debbie Howard|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||33 inch|
|Bra Size:||25 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of LaToya Ali|
Who is LaToya Ali?
LaToya Forever is a well-known novelist and YouTube personality. LaToya Forever was the official Vibe TV host at the American Music Awards. She can also be found on other social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
How old is LaToya Ali? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, LaToya Ali is 35 years old. Ali was born in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada on February 7, 1987. The zodiac sign of LaToya Ali is an Aquarius by birth. Her lucky color is Turquoise, and her lucky stone is Amethyst.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color (Shoe size, Dress size, Body Status)
LaToya Ali stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. She is 54 kg in weight. Her eyes are Dark Brown, and her hair is Black. Her waist is 33 inches, hips are 25 inches, and breast is 35 inches, according to her physical measurements. Alvord’s shoe size is 7.5 and her dress size is 4.
LaToya Ali: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She is also the daughter of Nigel Wilson (father) and Debbie Howard (mother), both professional baseball players (mother). LaToya’s ethnicity is Trinidadian because they are both of Trinidadian heritage. She has seven younger siblings as well. NoorsLife, her sister, is also a well-known YouTuber.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Her academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Stats: LaToya Ali is Married?
LaToya is married to Adam Ali, with whom she has two children: Samia, a girl, and Zayn, a son. In 2019, they welcomed their second son. She is currently enjoying a happy and affluent life, with a fantastic career and a fantastic family. She routinely posts images of her husband on social media, displaying her intrinsic and unwavering love for him. There are no rumors regarding her personal or professional life either. As a result, she looks to be entirely focused on her profession rather than being involved in any issue. She has maintained a positive public image.
Professional Career and Achievements
- In early 2009, LaToy began creating online material, engaging with users through her charisma, wit, candidness, and bright personality. As a method to express herself, she began by recording an open diary series on YouTube.
- One of her most well-known early movies, “Shit Caribbean Moms Say,” reflected on her mother as a child as well as other Trinidadian mothers.
- In 2012, she was hired as the Vibe TV host of the American Music Awards. LaToya Forever was selected as the official YouTube Correspondent for the 2015 “YouTube FanFest Live” event on May 2, 2015.
- In June 2016, she collaborated with Gone Viral TV (GVTV) on a social media seminar. She was also a featured guest at the VidCon 7 conference in Anaheim, California.
- Furthermore, Ali was one of the featured creators at the 2015 Buffer Festival, which took place from October 13 to 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
- In addition, in October 2016, she released Save Samia, a new endless runner genre mobile game in which gamers race through the dirty streets of Toronto to bring her daughter Samia to school on time.
- In July of 2010, LaToya also produced a parody video of the Gyptian ft. Nicki Minaj song Hold Yuh. Ali teamed with Rochelle Clark on the video “THINGS BABIES DO TO PARENTS” in December 2014.
- She is also well-known for her romance videos, Outfit of the Day films, Ask Latoya: Q&A videos, and topical videos, which she uploads to her YouTube page.
- Aside from her solo YouTube channel, she also has a channel with her husband and children called The Alis.
2020 YouTube Family Vlogs – #THEALIS, LaToya’s Life: Season #10 [OFFICIAL], LaToya’s Life: Season #7 [OFFICIAL], and other stuff may be found on YouTube.
- LaToya launched her first book, an autobiography titled “LaToya’s Life: Uncut Mishaps of a YouTube Star,” on November 8, 2016.
- In addition to her video work, she wrote an e-book titled “How to Become a YouTube Sensation,” in which she outlined her success strategy.
How much does LaToya Ali earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Similarly, as a well-known social media figure, she may earn a sizable chunk of money. Her net worth is reported to be in the $1 million range. She and her family may live an opulent lifestyle.
Social Media Profile
The multitalented social media celebrity can be found on several different social media sites. She has over 727K followers on Instagram, where she is well-known. She is also active on Twitter, where she has more than 86.1K followers.
Ali is also on Facebook, where he has more than 661K followers. ‘LaToya Forever,’ her YouTube channel, has over 1.46 million subscribers, and ‘The Ali’s,’ their family channel, has over 890,000 subscribers.
- 1 Who is LaToya Ali?
- 2 How old is LaToya Ali? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color (Shoe size, Dress size, Body Status)
- 4 LaToya Ali: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Stats: LaToya Ali is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does LaToya Ali earn? Net worth, Salary, House
- 9 Social Media Profile