Well-known as the ex-wife of American soccer player Tim Howard.
Facts of Laura Ciancola
|Full Name:||Laura Ciancola|
|Birth Place:||Tennessee in the United States of America|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Laura Ciancola|
- 1 Who is Laura Giancola?
- 2 How old is Laura Giancola? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Laura Ciancola: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Laura Ciancola is Single?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Laura Ciancola earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile
Who is Laura Giancola?
Laura Ciancola is the wife of Everton F.C. goalkeeper Tim Howard, who now plays for the English Premier League club and the United States national team. Her man is well-known for having Tourette’s condition and standing up for his faith.
How old is Laura Giancola? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Laura was born and raised in the United States of America. Her precise date of birth is unclear.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Even though the media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is brown.
Laura Ciancola: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She is a citizen of the United States. She, too, is a Christian. Laura has also kept the majority of her personal information concealed. There is no information available regarding her upbringing, parents, or siblings.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Her academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Status: Laura Ciancola is Single?
Laura and Tim had been together for almost 11 years. When her boyfriend signed with Manchester United, the couple changed their plans and married two days later in New York’s Central Park so they could live together when they relocated to England. Her husband and she are the proud parents of two children, Jacob, a son, and Alivia, a girl. Alivia is seven years old, and Jacob is eight. She was able to observe all of the action from the past World Cup because the Howards spend the summer in Tennessee. Laura did not accompany the rest of the USA Wags to South Africa; instead, she stayed at home with her children.
Tim and Laura Howard separated in August 2010, just after the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Following their divorce, Laura is currently in a romantic relationship with her current spouse, Trey Liebenrood. Her present husband is a divorced man with two children. The couple married on October 12, 2013, just a few months after she divorced Tim, according to sources. Tim, her ex-husband, also married Nora Segura, a beautiful actress, and model. Hora is a social media celebrity, but his wedding date has yet to be set.
Laura Ciancola controversies
Despite his Tourette’s Syndrome, which was identified when he was in middle school, Tim Howard was a tremendous success in the world of soccer. In 2001, he was the youngest player to earn the MLS Goalkeeper of the Year Award.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Laura Canchola became well-known as a result of her relationship with American soccer player Tim Howard. Aside from that, there is no information accessible concerning her professional life. Laura stayed at home for the 2010 World Cup, but she didn’t just sit back and watch her husband play: Laura is the youngest member of a huge family (she has 24 cousins, and most of them come to the games at the Flying Saucer).
- “I stayed because of all the children,” she said in an interview. We got our tickets and were about to board the plane when we decided they were simply too little to fly that far.”
- Tim Howard, her ex-professional husband, is an American footballer and former Everton Football Club goalie. He is now signed to the Colorado Rapids and also represents the United States, national team. His given name was Timothy Matthew Howard.
- “Matthew,” his father, drove a truck, and “Esther,” his mother, worked for a container packing wholesaler. Howard was raised alone by his mother and was diagnosed with Tourette syndrome when he was a child. In high school, he was a member of the Central Jersey Cosmos. In 1995, Howard was a part of the United States under-17 team.
- Howard’s professional career began with the North Jersey Imperials before moving on to the MetroStars. His skills garnered the attention of Manchester United of the English Premier League, which signed him in 2003.
- With the club, he had some success, as they won the FA Community Shield in 2003, the FA Cup in 2003–04, and the League Cup in 2005–06. However, after United signed goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar, Howard was loaned to Everton to get more first-team experience, and ultimately signed a permanent contract with them in February 2007.
- On January 4, 2012, Howard scored his first professional goal in a Premier League match against Bolton Wanderers, becoming only the fourth goalie in Premier League history to do so. Howard rejoined Major League Soccer in 2016 as a member of the Colorado Rapids.
- He spent three years with Rapids before retiring in October 2019. Howard ramped up his front-office duties at Memphis 901 FC almost immediately, where he was named sports director in January 2020. He returned to professional soccer in March 2020, signing a deal with the club he co-owned.
- Howard is the most capped goalie in history, with 121 caps for the United States men’s national team from 2002 until his international retirement in 2017. He was an unused substitute for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, but he rapidly established himself as the United States’ first-choice keeper in international tournament games, beginning with the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, in which the US finished second to Brazil.
- Howard started every game in both the 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cups. Both times, the squad went to the Round of 16; in the latter, Howard set a World Cup record with 15 saves against Belgium.
How much does Laura Ciancola earn? Net worth
Laura’s net worth is tough to establish without knowing anything about her professional experience. She does, however, lead a decent life as a result of her earnings. According to credible sources, Tim Howard’s net worth is believed to be around $10 million. Furthermore, his annual pay is $3 million. Aside from becoming the newest in a long and historic tradition of American goalkeepers, he has won accolades outside of the game, including being voted MLS Humanitarian of the Year in 2001 for his work with children suffering from Tourette’s syndrome.
He is also working with Athletes in Action, a mission branch of Campus Crusade for Christ. In 2012, his net worth was believed to be at $6 million. His writing career is another source. According to rumors, Laura received significant alimony after her divorce from Tim for child support. She did receive substantial alimony, but the exact amount is still being established. According to reports, she received $1,650 in child support per month.
Social Media Profile
She is not currently active on any social media platforms.