Lauren Holly is an American Canadian actress known for her roles in the television series Picket Fences. For her role in the series, Holly was nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress.
Facts of Lauren Holly
|Full Name:||Lauren Holly|
|Age:||58 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||October 28, 1963|
|Birth Place:||Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Children:||Three (Alexander Joseph Greco, Henry Greco, George Greco)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Grant Holly|
|Mother's Name:||Michael Ann Holly|
|Education:||Geneva High School, Sarah Lawrence College|
|Height / How tall :||5.5 inch|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
|Waist Size:||23.5 inch|
|Bra Size:||37 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Lauren Holly|
Lauren Holly is an American Canadian actress known for her roles in the television series Picket Fences. For her role in the series, Holly was nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress. She is also known for her role in the series Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, Beautiful Girls, Any Given Sunday, and What Women Want. The beautiful actress married three times in her life. In this article, we discuss the details of Holly’s early life, career, relationships, affairs, net worth, and overall achievements. Let us take a deep dive down her life.
What is Lauren Holly known for?
- A Canadian-American actress.
- Her role as Deputy Sheriff Maxine Stewart in ‘Picket Fences’.
Who are the parents of Lauren Holly?
Back to her early life, Holly was born in Bristol, Pennsylvania as Lauren Michael Holly. She was born to parents Michael Ann Holly and Grant Holly. Her father is a screenwriter and professor of literature while her mother is an art historian. Additionally, she has two younger brothers: Nick and Alexander Innes Holly. She is of American and Canadian nationality. Furthermore, there are no details available about her ethnic background at present.
Talking about her education, Holly attended Geneva High School and graduated in 1981. Furthermore, she received an undergraduate degree in English from Sarah Lawrence College.
When did Lauren Holly pursue her acting career?
- Holly began her career in acting at the age of 20. She initially appeared as Carla Walicki in two episodes of ‘Hill Street Blues’. Later, she became part of the television soap opera ‘All My Children’.
- In 1990, she appeared as Allison Novack in the TV series ‘My Two Dads’. In the same year, she also played Betty Cooper in ‘Archie: To Riverdale and Back Again’. Additionally, she also appeared as Kate Ward in the TV series ‘The Antagonists’.
- Since then, she has appeared in numerous other movies and television series. All in all, she has over 90 credits as an actress.
- Some other movies and television series that Holly has appeared in are ‘Good Witch’, ‘Ultra-Low’, ‘My Perfect Romance’, ‘Upstairs Amy’, ‘Lucifer’, ‘Motive’, ‘My Summer Prince’, ‘How to Plan an Orgy in a Small Town’, ‘Marshall’s Miracle’, ‘A Country Wedding’, ‘The Dark Corner’, ‘Alphas’, ‘Do No Harm’, ‘The Adventures of Chuck & Friends’, ‘Scream of the Banshee’, ‘The Town Christmas Forgot’, ‘The Final Storm’, ‘The Perfect Age of Rock ‘n’ Roll’, ‘The Least Among You’, ‘The Godfather of Green Bay’, ‘Just Desserts’, ‘Living with the Dead’, and ‘Jackie, Ethel, Joan: The Women of Camelot’ among others. Additionally, she also has four credits as a producer.
Does Lauren Holly win the awards?
Holly garnered the American Television Award nomination in 1993. Furthermore, in 2012, she won the Best Actress in the Burbank International Film Festival for her role in ‘Masque’.
Is Lauren Holly married? Who is her husband?
Yes, Lauren Holly is a married woman. She is married three times as of 2019. First Lauren was married to her long-term Italian boyfriend Danny Quinn. The couple met each other during their college days. After dating for several years, Holly got married to her partner in 1991. Later after being together for two years, they separated in their way. Further, the former duo did not disclose the reason behind their separation.
After getting divorced from her first husband, Lauren got married to Jim Carrey. Her spouse Jim is a Canadian-American actor, comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, musician, producer, artist, painter, and cartoonist. The couple got married for a short time. In 1996, Lauren married Jim Carrey, however, after being together for a year, they got divorced.
Later in 2001 an American-Canadian actress Lauren got married to Francis Greco, an investment banker. The couple got married in 2001 in front of their family and friend. After being together for thirteen years the couple got divorced in 2014. Though the couple stayed together for 13 years, Lauren and Francis didn’t welcome any children but Lauren has three adopted sons Alexander, Henry, and George Greco. After the unsuccessful marriage, the actress started dating her boyfriend Jerome Ruffin.
In the past, Holly was rumored to have gone under the knife. But in March 2016, she published a statement rejecting all the charge that claimed to have performed cosmetic surgeries. Though she neglects the fact that she looks beautiful than ever despite being in her 50s.
How much net worth is Lauren Holly owns?
Lauren Holly has a net worth of $14 Million as of 2019. She collected all her fortune from her professional career as an actress. Moreover, the actress also gathers some of the income from advertisements, and endorsement deals. As she has a clothing line with Le Chateau and also partners with Canada’s Today Shopping Choice TV channel. Being active in the industry since 1983, holly possesses respect for fame, name, and money.
Till now, Lauren has worked in numerous films and TV series but she has not disclosed her actual amount of salary to the media. As per some sources, the actress earns $39.84 per hour and around $50,235 annually.
How tall is Lauren Holly?
Talking about her body measurement, Holly has a height of 5 feet 5 inches. Additionally, she weighs around 54 kg. She has a body measurement of 37-23.5-35 inches. Furthermore, her hair color is light brown and her eye color is hazel.