Lili Reinhart is an American actress who is mainly known for her portrayal of Betty Cooper on the CW drama series Riverdale.
Facts of Lili Reinhart
|Full Name:||Lili Reinhart|
|Age:||27 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||September 13, 1996|
|Birth Place:||Ohio, U.S|
|Net Worth:||$2 M|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Mother's Name:||Amy Reinhart|
|Education:||Bay High School|
|Height / How tall :||5.6 inch|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||33 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Lili Reinhart|
Lili Reinhart is an American actress who is mainly known for her portrayal of Betty Cooper on the CW drama series Riverdale. This is her breakthrough role. She is quickly becoming more popular among people. She has won Teen Choice Awards for Choice Breakout TV and Choice TV Ship (with Cole Sprouse) for two times, and Choice Liplock (with Cole Sprouse).
What is Lili Reinhart Famous For?
- An American Flim actress and TV actress.
- Starring in the American teenage drama series, “Riverdale”.
‘Riverdale’ star Lili Reinhart shares moving poem after Luke Perry’s death
The 22-year-old actress shared an emotional poem in her Instagram Stories on Monday, just hours after Perry died at age 52 after suffering a massive stroke last week.
“It’s strange to see the world move on. When someone you love, gets taken from you. And the small circumference surrounding you is stuck. Frozen in a moment. Of loss. And shock. Yet the people passing you are moving at full speed. Did they not feel the earth shake? Or slow? Can they hear the thoughts screaming in my head? His name. His face. Memories. Flashes. Of a friend. A lost friend,” Reinhart’s heartfelt poem began.
She continued, “We always expect the earth to stand still. For the universe to grieve the loved ones we have lost, along with us. But it keeps moving. Maybe as a sign that we should too. The movement of strangers, like a wave taking us with them.”
Reinhart ended her poem with a wish – that Perry’s spirit could move “in tandem” with those he left behind.
“So we ebb and flow with the passage of others, coasting off their energy and conserving our own. Because it’s too hard to give anything right now. To anyone. Except for him. The one we’ve lost,” the actress wrote. “And I pray that he’s silently moving in tandem with us. Guiding us through the waves even when we can’t swim.”
Where is Lili Reinhart from?
Lili Reinhart was born in Cleveland, Ohio. She has two sisters named Tess Reinhart and Chloe Reinhart. Her mother’s name is Amy Reinhart and father’s name is unknown. But she is very close to her father and keeps tweeting pictures and videos with him. Regarding her nationality, she is mixed (German, French) with beautiful blonde hair. Her horoscope is Virgo.
As for her education, she attended Bay High School. She then got enrolled in an online program of Allied National High School to complete her high school education. However, after graduating from high school she has not pursued a college education since she is busy with her acting career.
Furthermore, acting was always a point of interest for Reinhart. She fell in love with dancing and took dance classes for over 10 years. She participated in various musicals in the community theatre. The actress signed with an agency in Cleveland at the age of 11. She then moved to Los Angeles at the age of 18 to pursue acting.
Lili Reinhart Acting Career
- She began her professional work in 2008. She first appeared as ‘Rachel’ in a short film, ‘For Today.’ The film came out in 2010. This was followed by more roles in films, such as ‘The Most Girl Part of You’ (2011), ‘Lilith’ (2011), ‘Not Waving, But Drowning’ (2012), ‘Kings of Summer’ (2013), ‘The First Hope’ (2013), ‘Gibsonburg’ (2013), ‘The Good Neighbors’ (2016), ‘Miss Stevens’ (2016), ‘Galveston’ (2018), among others.
- She made her television debut in 2011 with the series ‘Law and Order: Special Victims Unit,’ in which she essayed the role of Courtney Lane. After that, she appeared as Heather Blumeyer in 6 episodes of the 2014 television show ‘Surviving Jack.’ Her other television series were ‘Scientastic’ (2011), and ‘Cocked’ (2015).
- She has been through a phase of depression. Feeling defeated, she had almost decided to give up acting forever. Then she sent an audition tape for the role of ‘Betty Cooper’ in the ‘CW’ teenage drama, ‘Riverdale.’ The show is based on the popular ‘Archie Comics.’ In February 2016, she got selected for the role of ‘studious, sweet, wholesome Betty Cooper’ and this proved a ‘breakthrough role’ for her. After that, her career graph surged upwards.
- Reinhart has appeared in several talk shows, including ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers,’ ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,’ and ‘Live! With Kelly and Ryan.’ Presently she is working in ‘Riverdale: Season 2’ and her forthcoming project is Melanie Laurent’s ‘Galveston’ in which she’ll co-star with Ben Foster and Elli Fanning.
Lili Reinhart Awards and Achievements
- In 2013, she was nominated for the ‘New York Vision Fest’s Breakthrough Performance Award’ for her portrayal of ‘Karen’ in the short film ‘The First Hope.’
- In 2017, she won the ‘Teen Choice Awards’ for ‘Choice Breakout TV Star’ and ‘Choice TV ship’ (with Cole Sprouse) for her role of ‘Betty Cooper’ in TV drama series ‘Riverdale.’
- In 2018, she won the ‘Teen Choice Awards’ for ‘Choice Drama TV actress’, ‘Choice TV Ship’ (with Cole Sprouse) and ‘Choice Liplock’ (with Cole Sprouse) for her role in TV drama series ‘Riverdale.’
- In 2018, she was nominated for the ‘Saturn Awards Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series’ for her role in ‘Riverdale’.
When did Lili Reinhart and Cole start dating?
Reflecting her personal life, Reinhart has been rumored to be dating her co-star Cole Sprouse who plays Jughead. The two were seen holding hands and kissing in public. The two even went on a vacation to Hawaii. They often post pictures of each other on their respective Instagram page.
The couple has great chemistry together on screen so it would not be a surprise if they are dating in real life. However, they have not confirmed the rumors and prefer to keep their dating life private. Nevertheless, this has not stopped fans shipping the two together.
Apart from that, Reinhart has openly talked about her struggles with depression that she has faced from a young age. She revealed that Riverdale came into her life when she was dealing with the worst depression of her life. She has addressed the importance of mental health many times.
Reinhart is a good role model and has used her popularity to highlight mental health. It is an issue close to her heart and she has helped to continue the conversation around mental health.
How Much is Lili Reinhart Net Worth?
Reinhart earns a good sum of money in her career. She earns $300,000 for playing Betty Cooper in Riverdale. Apart from that, she has done various projects which have contributed to her net worth. She has a Yorkshire terrier mixed bison worth $300-$10k and a Golden Retriever worth $500-$3k.
Allocating information from several sources as of 2019, it is found out that her current estimated net worth is around $2 million. Reinhart lives a good lifestyle. She is still active in her career. We can definitely expect to see more of the beautiful actress in the industry. Hence, her net worth is expected to rise in coming days.
Lili Reinhart Height, Weight, Body Statistics
Observing her body statistics, Reinhart has a perfect gorgeous body. She stands tall at a height of 5 feet 6 inches. Similarly, she weighs around 55 kg or 121 pounds. Additionally, she has a stunning body figure of 34-25-33 inches. She has blonde hair color and Bluish green eye color. Her bra size 32B, her shoe size 8 (US), and dress 4 (US).