Lily Luahana Cole is a British model, actress and entrepreneur. Cole pursued a modelling career as a teenager and was listed in 2009 by Vogue Paris as one of the top 30 models of the 2000s.
Facts of Lily Cole
|Full Name:||Lily Cole|
|Age:||35 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||December 27, 1987|
|Birth Place:||Torquay, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$14 million|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Children:||Wylde Cole Ferreira|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Patience Owen and Chris Cole|
|Mother's Name:||Patience Owen|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 10½|
|Waist Size:||27 inch|
|Bra Size:||36 inch|
|Hip Size:||32 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Lily Cole|
Lily Cole is an English model, actress, and entrepreneur. She pursued a modeling career as a teenager in 2009 was listed by Vogue Paris as one of the top 30 models of the 2000s. She first featured in the British Vogue cover at the age of 16 as the Model of the Year. She also worked with many well-known brands, including Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Moschino. Her advertising campaigns have included Anna Sui, Cacharel, and others. Cole is the co-founder of impossible.com, an innovation group, and an incubator. Let’s know more about the multi-talented actress through this article.
Where is Lily Cole born?
Recalling her early life, Cole was born in Torquay, Devon, England. She is the daughter of Patience Owen and Chris Cole. She was brought up in London. Her mother is an artist and writer while her father was a bodybuilder and fisherman. She also has two sisters. She was raised by her mother.
Before completing her sixth form studies at Latymer Upper School in London, Cole had studied in Hallfield Primary School and the St Marylebone Church School for Girls. She had achieved A grades in A-levels exam of English, Drama, History and Philosophy, Politics and Ethics in Latymer Upper School. She also studied Political Science and Social at King’s College in Cambridge. Further, Cole had also an interest in arts.
What is the profession of Lily Cole?
- Moves towards her career, Cole started her career as a model and signed with Strom Models when she was 14 years old. In 2004 at the British Fashion Award Cole was named as the Model of the Year. She had stated in an interview that she doesn’t think of herself as a model material.
- She also revealed that her modeling career gives her lots of self-confidence. Since then she had appeared on the covers of various fashion magazines. Cole had done advertising campaigns for many channels. Since 2009 Cole has been modeling for cosmetics company Rimmel London. She had also done various music videos.
- In 2007, Cole had made her debut in a comedy film named St. Trinian’s as Polly a rework of black and white film of the 1950s and 1960s.
- In 2009, she did her first leading role a fantasy film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. In January 2010 she had stated in an interview that she wanted to focus more on her acting career than on her modeling career.
- She is known for St. Trinian’s in 2007 The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus in 2009 and Snow White and the Huntsman in 2012.
- She had worked with various well-known brands like Vogue. She also had signed a contract with a beauty brand Rimmel London.
- She had also been listed as one of the top 30 models of the 2000s by Vogue Paris. In 2008, she had also attracted the controversy by appearing naked in pictorial of Playboy’s French edition.
- In October 2010, she helped launch the World Land Trust’s Emerald for Elephant Exhibition, which was designed to create awareness and raise important funds for the protection of the critically endangered Asian elephant.
- In 2013, PETA cited her efforts to make consumers aware of animal products in cosmetics and declared her to be one of the “Sexiest Vegetarians” of the year.
- In 2017, Cole starred in the title role in the three-part docu-drama miniseries Elizabeth I, which aired on Channel 5 from 9 to 23 May.
- In 2018, she co-wrote Balls, a short film exploring connections between the Foundling Hospital story and Emily Brontë’s much-loved novel Wuthering Heights.
Is Lily Cole married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Cole started dating an American actor Enrique Murciano in 2009. But, in 2011 February it was reported that they had broken up after two and a half years. She is unmarried now but lived in a relationship with Kwame Ferreira. The duo has been together, since 2012. Lily also has two-year-old daughter Wylde with him.
Cole had also supported lots of charity. She is also the ambassador of children’s charity Global Angels.
What is Lily Cole’s worth?
As an actress, Lily earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. As per online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $14 million as of 2019. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed. Further, her modeling career and working as an entrepreneur adds up her fortune as well.
How tall is Lily Cole?
Observing her body physics, Lily stands a height of 5 feet 10½ inches and weighs around 56.6 Kg. She has a pair of blue eyes and reddish hair color. Similarly, she used a 36B bra size and 8 (US) shoe size. Further, her body measures 36-27-32 inches.