Facts of Lisa
|Age:||26 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||March 27, 1997|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Lisa|
The winner of the Golden Disc Award, Lisa is a Thai singer who came to the limelight after she joined the South Korean music girl group, BlackPink. The group released several songs and has been honored with several awards as well. She is also a model and appeared on the cover of the Japanese magazine, ‘Nylon’, and was filmed for a video to promote the magazine as well. Besides these, she began dancing from a young age and later participated in numerous competitions as well. Currently, she has more than 34.2M followers on Instagram, 132.9K followers on Twitter, and 245.8K on Facebook. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Lisa famous for?
- A Thai rapper, singer, and dancer.
- The member of the South Korean girl group, Black Pink.
Where is Lisa’s hometown?
Recalling her early life, Lisa was born as Pranpriya Manoban to her parents in Buriram, Thailand. Her parent’s details are not available. Similarly, she is of Thai nationality and belongs to South-Asian ethnicity. Further, her birth sign is Aries and her religion is Buddhism.
For education, she went to the Praphamontree II School, a private school in Bangkok where she attended an English-language school program. She further went to a dance school and also learned singing with two Thai singing teachers.
What does Lisa do?
- Moving towards her career, Lisa started participating in many dances during her childhood including “To Be Number One” and was a member of the dance crew called We Zaa Cool.
- In 2009, They entered the competition LG Entertainment Million Dream Sanan World broadcast on Channel 9 and won the “Special Team” Award.
- She also participated in a singing contest as a school representative for “Top 3 Good Morals of Thailand” hosted by the Moral Promotion Center in early 2009 and was finished as a runner-up.
- In 2010, She auditioned to join YG Entertainment in Thailand and pass it. Later, She joined the label as their first foreign trainee on April 11th, 2011.
- In 2015, She began her first modeling job for street-wear brand Nona9on, following South Korean cosmetics brand Moonshot in 2016.
- In 2016, She made her debut with the South Korean girl group, ‘BlackPink,’ under the label of ‘YG Entertainment’ when they released their first album titled ‘Square One.’ The album included the songs ‘Whistle’ and ‘Boombayah,’ which peaked at number one on the ‘Billboard World Digital Songs’ chart.
- She is the group’s youngest member and worked her way up to become their lead rapper, vocalist, and dancer.
- The band’s single, ‘Dhu-du Dhu-du,’ was released originally in Korean and later in Japanese and English languages to reach out to a larger fan base.
- The song broke all K-pop records with over 36 million views on YouTube within 24 hours of its release and was nominated for the ‘Video of the Year’ at the ‘Break Tudo Awards.’
- She regularly appears in the South Korean variety show, ‘Blackpink House,’ which is about the every day off-stage life of the members of her band. The show was first aired in January 2018 and has become popular with her fans.
- In 2018, She appeared on the cover of the Japanese magazine, ‘Nylon’, and was filmed for a video to promote the magazine.
- Also, She has featured in EPs titled ‘Blackpink’ and ‘Square Up’ that were released in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
- Her hit singles include ‘Boombayah’ (2016), ‘Whistle’ (2016), ‘Playing with Fire’ (2016), ‘Stay’ (2016), ‘As if it’s Your Last’ (2017) and ‘Dhu-Du Dhu-Du’ (2018).
- Her song, ‘Playing with Fire,’ was selected as the ‘Song of the Year’ – November, at the 2017 ‘Gaon Chart Music Awards’ and the single ‘As if it’s Your Last’ won the ‘Digital Bonsang’ at the 2018 ‘Golden Disc Awards.’
When was Blackpink formed?
- Blackpink is a South Korean girl group which is formed on August 8th, 2016 by YG Entertainment, consisting of members Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa.
- They are the first and only K-pop girl group to enter and top Billboard’s Emerging Artists chart, and the first female K-pop group to have four number-one singles on Billboard’s World Digital Song Sales chart.
- During the career, The group released 1 studio albums, 1 Live albums, 3 EPs, 8 singles, 2 Singles albums, and 2 Promotional singles.
- Also, The group have began on two headlining concert tours. The group held their debut showcase in Japan in 2017. This was followed by their first Japanese concert tour, Blackpink Arena Tour (2018), where they visited Osaka, Fukuoka and Chiba.
- In 2018, The group begins on their first world tour, Blackpink World Tour (In Your Area), in support of their album Square Up, which marked the first time for the group to tour Asia, North America, Europe, and Australia.
- In 2020, The group would be featured on Lady Gaga’s sixth studio album Chromatica, on the track titled “Sour Candy”, which was released as a promotional single on May 28th, 2020.
How many awards does Black Pink won?
Throughout her career, Lisa won 59 awards with Black Pink in a different categories out of 171 nomination to date which are listed below:
Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian:
- Rookie Singer Award – Blackpink (2016)
Hallyu K Fans’ Choice Awards:
- Best Girl Group – Blackpink (2016)
- Best rookie group – Blackpink (2016)
Mnet Asian Music Awards:
- Best Music Video – “Whistle” (2016)
- Best of Next Female Artist – Blackpink (2016)
- Worldwide Fans’ Choice Top 10 – Blackpink (2018)
- Worldwide Fans’ Choice Top 10 – Blackpink (2019)
Kpop Starz Awards:
- Best Rookie KPop Group of the Year – Blackpink (2016)
- Most Influential K-Pop Girl Group – Top 3 – Blackpink (2019)
Busan One Asia Festival:
- Style Icon Award – Blackpink (2017)
Seoul Music Awards:
- New Artist of the Year – Blackpink (2017)
- Bonsang Award – Blackpink (2018)
- Rookie of the Year – Blackpink (2017)
- Best Female Group – Blackpink (2019)
Gaon Chart Music Awards:
- Rookie of the Year – Blackpink (2017)
- Song of the Year – August – “Whistle” (2017)
- Song of the Year – November – “Playing with Fire” (2017)
- World Rookie Award – Blackpink (2018)
- Song of the Year – June – “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” (2019)
Golden Disc Awards:
- New Artist of the Year – Blackpink (2017)
- Digital Bonsang – “As If It’s Your Last” (2018)
- Cosmopolitan Artist Award – Blackpink (2019)
- Digital Bonsang – “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” (2019)
V Live Awards:
- Global Rookie Top 5 – Blackpink (2017)
- Global Artist Top 10 – Blackpink (2018)
- Global Artist Top 10 – Blackpink (2019)
- Global Artist Top 12 – Blackpink (2019)
Elle Style Awards:
- K-Style Icons – Blackpink (2018)
Japan Gold Disc Award:
- Best 3 New Artists (Asia) – Blackpink (2018)
Melon Music Awards:
- Best Female Dance – “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” (2018)
- Top 10 Artists – Blackpink (2018)
MTV Video Music Awards Japan:
- Best Dance Video – “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” (2018)
Music Rank Extra Awards:
- Best K-Pop Girl Group – Blackpink (2018)
- Best K-Pop Girl Group Dance – “As If It’s Your Last” (2018)
- Best Vocal K-Pop Girl Group – Blackpink (2018)
- Best Asian Girl Group – Blackpink (2019)
- Best Global Female K-Pop Idol – Blackpink (2019)
- Best Asian Girl Group – Blackpink (2020)
- Best Global Female K-Pop Idol – Blackpink (2020)
- Best K-Pop Group Dance – “Kill This Love” (2020)
- K-pop Female Group – Blackpink (2019)
- International Music Video of the Year – “Kill This Love” (2019)
- Boom Video of the Year – “Kill This Love” (2019)
- Collaboration of the Year – “Kiss and Make Up” (with Dua Lipa) (2019)
E! People’s Choice Awards:
- The Group of 2019 – Blackpink (2019)
- The Music Video of 2019 – “Kill This Love” (2019)
- The Concert Tour of 2019 – Blackpink World Tour (In Your Area) (2019)
- Best in Music – Blackpink (2019)
SSE Live Awards:
- Best group – Blackpink (2019)
- Event of the year – Blackpink (2019)
Teen Choice Awards:
- Choice Song: Group – “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” (2019)
Tencent Music Entertainment Awards:
- Best Japanese and Korean Artist of the Year – Blackpink (2019)
- Most Listened K-pop Artist (Female) (2020)
Who is Lisa’s boyfriend?
Reflecting on her personal life, Lisa kept her private life out of media to date. So, we have no much information about her affairs and relationship at all. However, she is no dating anyone to date and probably single as of 2020 as per the online sites.
How much is Lisa worth?
Being a rapper and model, Lisa has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $8 million at present. She also earned through her endorsements and TV commercials which are mention below:
- NONA90N – Lisa & Bobby + B.I (2014)
- NONA90N – Behind The Scenes (2015)
- NONA90N – 2015 FW (2015)
- NONA9ON – Lisa & Bobby (2017)
- NONA9ON – Summer isn’t over yet (2018)
Also, She has endorsed with her band Black Pink which is mention below:
- Incheon Main Customs – The band became the brand ambassador for Incheon Main Customs in May 2017.
- They also endorsed brands like Reebok, Moonshot, Adidas, The Coca-Cola Company.
How tall is Lisa?
Observing her body physics, Lisa stands a height of 5 feet 5¾ inches and weighs around 46 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her body measures around 33-23-34 inches and she used 32B bra size. Additionally, she used 7 (US) shoe size and his dress size is 3 (US).