| By Justin
Facts of Liu Qiangdong
|Full Name:||Liu Qiangdong|
|Age:||50 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||March 10, 1973|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Liu Qiangdong|
Liu Qiangdong is a Chinese Internet entrepreneur as well as founder of JD.com or Jingdong Mall. He is well known as Richard Liu.
Rumors and Gossip
- JD.com Founder Liu Had Been Arrested on Suspicion of Rape.
Early Life of Liu
Liu Qiangdong was born on 10th March 1973 in Suqian, Jiangsu, China. His nationality is Chinese. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in sociology in 1996.
He is currently residing in Beijing, China.
Body features of Liu
The body features of Liu has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon.
Career of Liu
- Liu started his career as a college student by investing his income earned from his family.
- Later, the business failed and he was in debt.
- In the year 1998, he started his own business Jingdong in Zhongguancun High-tech Industrial Park in Beijing as a distributor of magneto-optical products.
- In the year 2004, Liu launched his first online retail website and also founded JD.com.
- In the year 2005, he closed off all his brick-and-mortar stores and become an e-commerce business.
- The date of JD.com’s IPO, the stock price rose about 15% on 22nd May 2014.
- He was named as the billionaire host of a private dinner party in Sydney that was the focus of a rape trial on 23rd July 2018 and later he was found guilty in New South Wales District Court for having non-consensual sex with a woman.
- On 31st August 2018, Liu was arrested in Minneapolis, Minnesota on a charge of rape.
Affair of Liu
Liu is a married man with his girlfriend, Zhang Zetian, on 8th August 2015 in Beijing. Zhang is an internet celebrity. The couple is blessed with 2 children.
Net Worth of Liu
The net worth of Liu is estimated to have US$12.7 billion as of 2018.