Facts of Livia Renata Souza
|Full Name:||Livia Renata Souza|
|Age:||31 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||March 11, 1991|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Livia Renata Souza|
Livia Renata Souza is a Brazilian mixed martial artist who is well known as the former Invicta FC Strawweight Champion and also as one of the UFC fighters who competes in the Strawweight division. Having started her professional career as an MMA fighter since 2013, Souza has managed to get 14 wins in her overall 16 MMA matches as of 2020.
Nicknamed as the Brazilian Gangster, she holds a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. After a year-long hiatus, Souze made her Octagon return against Ashley Yoder on August 15, 2020, at UFC 252, which she won. Besides, she is active in social media sites with over 28k followers on Instagram: @livinhaufc.
What is Livia Renata Souza Famous for?
- Famous as a UFC and MMA fighter.
- Known as the former Invicta FC Strawweight Champion.
Where was Livia Renata Souza Born?
Livia Renata Souza was born on March 11, 1991, in Araraquara, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Her birth name is Lívia Renata Souza. Her nationality is Brazilian. Pisces is her zodiac sign.
Souza was born and raised in her hometown in Brazil. Her father was very passionate about sports who supported her to follow her dream and helped her to train jiu-jitsu but her mother never wanted her to fight. After Souza made her dream a reality to become a fighter, her father always used to watch her fight until his death in 2017.
Livia Renata Souza’s Career Highlights
- Livia Renata Souza made her professional MMA debut on March 9, 2013, with a win against Cindia Candela Faria. She amassed an undefeated record of 7 wins and no losses and one no contest in the next two years till 2015.
- Souza made her Invicta FC debut defeating Katja Kankaanpaa to win the Strawweight title at Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza on April 24, 2015, at Kansas City, Missouri, United States. She was awarded the performance of the night.
- She successfully defended the title against DeAnna Bennett at Invicta FC 15: Cyborg vs. Ibragimova on January 16, 2016.
- However, in her over 3 years career, she faced her first loss against Angela Hill at Invicta FC 17: Evinger vs. Schneider on May 7, 2016.
- Souza then got signed with the UFC in October 2017 and was scheduled to face Jessica Aguilar on February 18, 2018, at UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros.
- In 2017, she went for just 2 matches against Ayaka Hamasaki and Janaisa Morandin which she won both.
- On September 22, 2018, she faced Alex Chambers at UFC Fight Night 137, winning the fight via a guillotine choke in round one.
- Souza kicked off the year 2019, with a winning match against Sarah Frota at UFC Fight Night: Assunção vs. Moraes 2 on February 2, 2019.
- She faced her second loss against Brianna Van Buren at UFC Fight Night: de Randamie vs. Ladd on July 13, 2019.
- Souza kicked off the 2020 year, making her Octagon return against Ashley Yoder on August 15, 2020, at UFC 252, which she won.
Who is Livia Renata Souza Dating?
Livia Renata Souza isn’t dating anyone at the moment. Souza seems to be more focused on her career as her Instagram posts are all filled with her photos of practicing and matches.
What is the Net Worth of Livia Renata Souza?
Lívia Renata Souza has quite good earnings from her professional career as an MMA and UFC fighter. Having started her career as a fighter since 2013, Souza has managed to come a long way winning several matches in her over 7 years of career. Her net worth is estimated to be around $150k.
How Tall is Livia Renata Souza?
Livia Renata Souza is a beautiful strong woman in her late 20s. With her strength and athletic body physique, Souza has managed to win several of her matches and hearts all around the world. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4inch.(1.63m) while her body weighs around 52kg(115 lbs). She has a chocolaty complexion with brown eyes and black hair. She also has a tattoo on her left arm.