Facts of Lucas Ocampos
|Full Name:||Lucas Ocampos|
|Age:||29 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||July 11, 1994|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Lucas Ocampos|
Lucas Ariel Ocampos, better known as Lucas Ocampos, is a professional football player from Argentina. He is a winger for the squad. In 2011, he began his football career with the Argentine club River Plate. Until joining Sevilla in 2019, he played for Monaco, Marseille, Genoa, and Milan. In 2013, he was a member of the Monaco squad that was promoted to Ligue 1.
He has represented Argentia at the U15 and U17 levels on the international stage. In 2019, he made his senior international debut.
On Instagram, @lucasocampos11, he has over 401k followers.
What makes Lucas Ocampos so well-known?
- In 2012, he assisted River Plate in their promotion to the Primera Division.
In 2013, he assisted Monaco in their promotion to Ligue 1.
Where did Lucas Ocampos get his start?
On July 11, 1994, Lucas Ocampos was born. Lucas Ariel Ocampos is his given name. Quilmes, Buenos Aires, Argentina is where he was born.
He is of Argentinean descent. Jorge Ocampos is his father’s name. Other specifics about his early life are currently unavailable. He is of white racial origin. Christianity is his religion.
Timeline of Lucas Ocampos’ Career
- In the year 2000, Lucas Ocampos entered the Quilmes academy, his hometown club. He joined the club when he was just six years old.
- He began his professional career as a striker.
- River Plate were impressed by Ocampos’ success at the U15 Sudamericano, and he eventually signed with the club. Quilmes and he agreed to a 50/50 joint venture.
- On August 16, 2011, he made his professional debut in the Nacional B against Chacarita Juniors.
- In August 2011, he scored his first professional goal in a 3-1 victory over Independiente Rivadavia.
- Ocampuos was one of the main figures in River Plate’s return to the Premera Division.
- In 38 games for the club, he scored seven goals.
- He debuted in the Primera Division against Belgrano. However, it was his only appearance in the Primera Division for the club.
- In August 2012, he signed a contract with Monaco, a French Ligue 2 team at the time.
- For an estimated fee of 11 million Euros, he relocated to Monaco. He became the most valuable Ligue 2 player ever.
- On August 31, 2012, he made his club debut in a 2-1 defeat to Le Havre.
- In the third round of the Coupe de la Ligue, he scored his first goal for the club against Valenciennes.
- In a 2-0 victory over Istres on January 18, 2013, he scored his first league goal for the club. He was a part of the second goal’s assist.
- In 29 appearances for the club, he scored four goals, assisting on the club’s promotion back to Ligue 1.
- He scored 5 goals in 34 appearances in his first season in Ligue 1 (2013-14).
- Monaco finished second in the league, behind PSG.
- In October 2014, Lucas Ocampos was nominated for the European Golden Boy Award. The award went to Raheem Sterling.
- During the 2014-15 season, he only made 17 appearances and scored one goal. This was due to a significant reduction in his playing time.
- He demanded to be moved to another club. In February 2015, Monaco loaned him to Marseille, a rival team.
- On February 7, he made his Marseille debut against Rennes. In the same match, which ended in a 1-1 draw, he scored his first goal for the club.
- He scored two goals in 14 league appearances during his loan spell at the club.
- In June 2015, he signed a permanent contract with the club for a reported fee of about 7 million Euros.
- On August 23, 2015, he was nominated for the Ligue 1 Goal of the Season award for his bicycle kick goal against Troyes. The winner was Angers’ Pierrick Capelle.
- For the 2015-16 season, it was his only goal.
- In June 2016, Ocampos signed a season-long loan contract with Genoa in Italy.
- On August 12, 2016, he made his Genoa debut in a 3-2 Coppa Italia win over Lecce.
- On August 21, 2016, he made his Serie A debut in a 301 against Cagliari.
- In September, he was sidelined for a month due to a ligament injury in his knee.
- In a 1-1 draw with Udinese on November 6, 2016, he scored his first goal for Genoa.
- Despite having signed a season-long loan agreement with Genoa, Marseille and Genoa agreed to let Ocampus join fellow Serie A team A.C. Milan for the remainder of his loan spell in 2016-17. For a confirmed fee of 500k Euros, he was moved to Milan.
- In 14 appearances on loan at Genoa, he scored three league goals.
- On February 5, 2017, Ocampos made his Milan debut in a 1-0 defeat to Sampdoria.
- He returned to Marseille at the end of the season. For Milan, he did not score any goals.
- On his return to Marseille, he scored his first goal in a 1-1 draw against Nantes on August 12, 2017.
- In a 9-0 victory over Bourg-en-Bresse in the Coupe de France on February 7, 2018, he scored his first career hat-trick. It was the club’s most important achievement in 70 years.
- He was instrumental in the club’s advancement to the Europa League final. In the final, they were defeated 3-0 by Atletico Madrid.
- In 31 league appearances for the club in the 2017-18 season, he scored 9 league goals (16 total in all competitions).
- In the 2018-19 season, he scored four league goals for the club.
- @elgoldigital is the source of this information.
- On July 3, 2019, he signed a five-year deal with Sevilla in Spain.
- He transferred to Sevilla for an undisclosed fee.
- In his first season with Sevilla, Ocampos scored 14 goals in La Liga. In total, he scored 16 goals across all competitions.
International Career of Lucas Ocampos
- At different ages, Lucas Ocampos represented Argentina.
- He was a part of Argentina’s U17 and U19 squads.
- In a friendly against Germany on October 9, 2019, he made his senior international debut.
- In his debut match, he came on as a substitute and scored his first senior international goal.
- On October 13, 2019, he scored his second senior international goal in a friendly against Ecuador.
Lucas Ocampos Wife
Lucas Ocampos is a husband and father. Majooh Barbeito is his wife. She is a professional model. In the early 2010s, the pair began dating. The couple had been dating for a long time before marrying in December of 2017. They have two daughters together.
What is the height of Lucas Ocampos?
Lucas Ocampos is 1.87 meters tall, about 6 feet and 2 inches tall. He is 80 kilograms in weight. He has a robust physique. His hair is black, and his eyes are a dark brown color. He has a straight sexual orientation.
What is the net worth of Lucas Ocampos?
Lucas Ocampos makes a living as a professional football player. Contracts, wages, incentives, and endorsements all add to his earnings. The Argentine has already represented many European clubs. He currently plays for Sevilla, a Spanish club with a reported annual salary of 4 million Euros. His current net worth is projected to be $2 million.