Known for his role on Home and Away as Trey Palmer.
Facts of Luke Bracey
|Full Name:||Luke Bracey|
|Age:||34 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||April 26, 1989|
|Net Worth:||$25 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Luke Bracey|
Who is Luke Bracey?
Luke Bracey is an Australian actor best known for playing Trey Palmer in the Australian soap series Home and Away.’ Luke Bracey has appeared in several films and television shows.
How old is Luke Bracey? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Luke Bracey stands 6 feet 0 inches tall. He is 74 kg in weight. His eyes are green, and his hair is blonde.
Luke Bracey: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Luke Bracey will be 33 years old in 2022. He, on the other hand, is of Australian origin, and his ethnicity is still being explored. As a result, Luke has yet to divulge anything about his family and siblings. Luke grew up as an athlete who loves surfing.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
He thought about becoming a rugby player or enrolling in a university architecture program first. After being summoned for an audition for ‘Home and Away,’ he canceled all of his plans. Similarly, little is known about his educational background.
Relationship Status: Luke Bracey is Single?
In terms of Luke’s personal life, he is currently single and does not indicate being in a relationship. Until now, Luke has kept his love life a closely guarded secret. In 2015, he was rumored to be in a relationship with female star Dianna Agron. The claims were never confirmed, and rumors of their split swiftly circulated. Luke was also in a relationship with Eiza Gonzalez. Regrettably, the wonderful couple divorced recently.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Luke began his professional acting career in 2009 when he debuted in the Australian serial opera ‘Home and Away’ on the ‘Seven Network.’ On February 9, 2009, he made his public debut as Trey Palmer.
- His character was described as having “devilish actions” and “an angel’s face.” Luke’s appearance on the show “stirred up” fans at the time. He was barely 20 years old when he played Trey. He struggled to play the secretive and malicious figure.
- Furthermore, capturing the audience’s attention in a short length of time was his most difficult difficulty.
- After finishing filming on ‘Home and Away,’ he traveled to Los Angeles. In 2010, he played Aaron in three episodes of the Australian adolescent drama Dance Academy. Following that, he made his feature debut in the 2011 American adventure / romantic comedy Monte Carlo as Riley, an Australian traveler, and former rugby player.
- In the 2012 film American Dream, Luke portrayed Scott. He portrayed Cobra Commander, the supreme leader of the terrorist organization Cobra and the main villain, in the 2013 science-fiction action picture G.I. Joe: Retaliation.
- Luke replaced Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who had previously played the character in prior parts of the film.
- In March 2013, Luke was cast in the lead role in the ABC Westside drama pilot. Ilene Chaiken created the drama, which was produced by McG. However, it was never broadcast. The November Man, an espionage thriller action film based on Bill Granger’s novel There Are No Spies, was released in 2014.
- In the comedy Me Him Her, which premiered at the Seattle International Film Festival, he played Brendan Ehrlick. Action-thriller Point Break, he played Johnny Utah, an aggressive motocross star-turned-‘FBI’ agent.
- In the 2015 film, Johnny Utah was not represented as a former football player. Smitty Ryker’s biopic Hacksaw Ridge starring Luke (2016). The next year, he appeared in the Academy Award-winning writer and director Roger Avary’s short Lucky Day. In the Australian war film ‘Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan,’ Luke will play Sergeant Bob Buick.
- On August 8, 2019, the film will be released in Australia. Luke has been cast in the upcoming romantic comedy Holidate as Jackson.
- Similarly, Luke designed a campaign for Ralph Lauren’s Polo Red Extreme luxury fragrance line. Luke has always wanted to model for a fragrance company, and being able to do so for a brand like ‘Ralph Lauren’ was like a dream come true for him.
- In 2020, he starred in the television series Little Fires Everywhere as Jamie Caplan. Violet, his post-production film, will be out soon.
How much does Luke Bracey earn? Net worth
Luke has amassed a sizable fortune in his professional career. He has a net worth of $25 million, according to the source. His compensation, on the other hand, is still being discussed.
Social Media Profile
Luke is active on social media, with a large fan base on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. With 11 postings, he has more than 50k Facebook followers and 145k Instagram followers. Similarly, he joined Twitter in February 2014 and now has over 17k followers.