Facts of Luke Sandoe
|Full Name:||Luke Sandoe|
|Age:||34 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||August 03, 1989|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Luke Sandoe|
A British professional bodybuilder, Luke Sandoe was known for his professional participation of the International Federation Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness (IFBB) competitions. Also, he was known for his best bodybuilding coaching and training. Sadly, he passed away on 07th May 2020, at the age of 30. Today, let’s know more about him through this article.
What is Luke Sandoe famous for?
- An English Physique Coach, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, and Entrepreneur.
Where does Luke Sandoe live?
Recalling his early life, Luke was born in Bournemouth, England to his parents in the year 1989. However, his parent’s details are yet to be disclosed. He held British citizenship and belonged to White ethnicity. His birth sign is Leo and his religion is Christianity. Further, He studied illustration and human biology in college before changing music practice and technology.
How Luke Sandoe became a bodybuilder?
- Upon his graduation, Luke begin his bodybuilding but he made it his professional career in the year 2012.
- He played his first competition in the year 2012 in South Coast Junior season where he earned 1st position. After that, he participated in many professional competitions.
- In 2015, he won the UKBFF British Finals and has finished sixth in the super heavyweight division.
- In 2016, He became a professional bodybuilder and earned his IFBB pro card when he took the super heavy as well as the overall British title.
- In 2019, he scored third at the Arnold Classic, which began to turn heads.
- Besides these, He also the co-founder and owner of his fitness studio named “Elite Body & Fitness.”
- Also, He was known for his videos on YouTube and articles with Muscular Development.
Who is Luke Sandoe’s wife?
Reflecting on his personal life, Luke has never been married but has in a romantic relationship with Caroline Foulkes. Together, the duo blessed two children named Louise and Leo Sande before their marriage. The duo lives blissfully until he died in 2020.
How did Luke Sandoe die?
Luke Sandoe passed away on 07th May 2020, at the age of 30. He was found dead at his home by his educational partner and friend James Hollingshead. The cause of death has not been released. Also, his fellow bodybuilder, Steve Kuclo shares condolence in his Instagram post: “I’m shocked and stunned by the news I just received of the passing of the young legend. Not only would I consider him a close friend in the sport but I was also a fan of him as a bodybuilder and he was always a great sportsman. I pray for his family and the bodybuilding community he so loved. Rest In Peace brother!”
What is Luke Sandoe’s net worth?
Being a bodybuilder and physique coach, he warns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession until his death. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $5 million as of 2020. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall was Luke Sandoe?
Before his death, Luke stood at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighed around 115 Kg. Similarly, his both eyes and hair color are black and she used 10 (UK) shoe size. Further, his body measured around 49-32-22 inches.