Facts of Malala Yousafzai
|Full Name:||Malala Yousafzai|
|Age:||25 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||July 12, 1997|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Malala Yousafzai|
Pakistan’s youngest Nobel laureate is Malala Yousufzai She is best known for human rights activism, especially the education in her native Swat Valley in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where the Taliban imposed school restrictions on females. Tutu named her for the International Children’s Peace Prize She was given Pakistan’s first and first Sakharova Prize in 2012. The book “I Am Malala” was her and Shahid’s joint project, which was published in 2013.
Where was Malala Yousufzai born?
Malala Yousfzai was born on July 12th, 1997 in Mingora, Pakistan. her parents were Zuddin and Toor were not part of her birth She also has two siblings, Atal Javed and Khushal. She’s Pashtun by nationality, and she was born in Pakistan.
Her sign is Taurus. As of next year, she’ll be 22 with her friends and families The country was overwhelmed by terrorist groups, and she had a miserable life as a result. to extract, mutilate, or plunder them for their own gain He empowered her and instructed her in the value of the pen
. Khushal Public was a school founded by her father. she attended Khushal Public School Afterward, she attended Edgbaston High School. She was a star in her school. She got excellent grades at A-Levels in August, at least. At A Level, she completed four G/H/M/RS She was accepted into PPE in August 2017. She’s a Muslim.
Malala is how tall?
Malala Yousafzai is a true lady. She has an attractive body. She’s extremely attractive. She is on the average 5’3″ and is 54 kg. Her hair and eye color are dark brown. It will be revealed once we get further information about her other measurements. Overall, she has a good-looking body and proportions.
Career of Malala Yousafzai (Blogger, Murder Attempt, Medical Treatment, Early Activism, Awards)
- Malala began as a blogger for the BBC Urdu in January 2009.
- Fewer girls attend school as the operation proceeds, and finally, Swat Valley School closes.
- She was also reading from the newspapers for the first time from her blog.
- I guess “As long as the Taliban allow girls to attend school, our exams will be after vacations. I am not prepared to sit and prepare for the exam right now “on January 24th, 2009
- There was a violent altercation between the military and the Taliban and sounds were heard “The calm seems to be over. Some people say that the ceasefire only lasts until the fighting ends “She was disappointed because they failed to keep their promise.
- Her blog ended in March 2009.
- Later, they approached the reporter from the New York Times about making a documentary.
- Following the documentary, she was interviewed on AVN in Toronto, the Toronto Star in Urdu, and the Pashto language AVN:
- She also appeared on “Capital Talk” in August of 2009.
- She became a highly visible advocate for women’s education.
- Malala Yousafzai was even the chair of the District Child Assembly of the Khpal Kor Foundation for that time period.
- She has been training with the NGO, Aware Girls, run by Gulai Ismail, in 2011.
- Desmond Tutu of South Africa has made her an official nominee for the Dutch KidsRights Award in October 2011
- She was the first Pakistani girl to receive the award.
- Pakistan’s first National Youth Peace Prize in December helped bring her fame.
- The Prime Minister granted her a National Peace Award on December 19th.
- She had planned to establish the Malala Education Foundation in 2012.
- As she gained fame, her death threats appeared in newspapers and into her doorway
- After taking a test in the Swat Valley, she was shot by a Taliban terrorist on 9th October 2012.
- There’s no escaping me! “Who are you, Malala? Speak up, or I will kill you. “
- being found, she was given one bullet, which traveled 18 inches to her left and hit her in the shoulder.
- She was airlifted to Peshawar’s military hospital, where her brain was damaged when the bullet passed through her skull.
- The Pakistani and British panels voted to move Yousafzai to the Armed Forces of Pakistan on October 11th, 2012.
- She travelled to the UK for treatment on October 15th.
- She was treated at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital upon landing in Birmingham.
- She underwent facial surgery for eight and a half hours on November 11th.
- She had as much as 96% of her strength back in July 2014.
- President Obama found the attack “despicable, disgusting, and depraved,” while Secretary of State Clinton considered it “daring” and “historic”.
- Madonna gave her song “Human Nature” to Yousafzai on the day of the attack in Los Angeles
- Angelina Jolie donated $200,000 to the Malala Fund.
- Pakistan’s Interior Minister Reh Malik has said that the gunman who murdered Yousafzai has been apprehended.
- Atta Khan, a chemistry student, was officially identified as the shooter.
- Also, the police arrested six men, but the evidence wasn’t sufficient to hold them.
- Lebanon in Laadi Valley opened a school on 12th July 2015.
- On her 16th birthday, she addressed the UN about open education. Malala’s UN award day.
- On October 10th of that year, she was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for standing up to oppose the suppression of children and for the rights of young people.
- She was awarded the Nobel Prize.
- Malala Yousafzai was on David Letterman for his Netflix special.My Next Guest Needs No Introduction in March 2018
- She sent her message of worry to the global community on August 7th, and hoped for peace in Kashmir.
- She tweeted about a popularized idea that a Kashmiri girl said: “I feel like I have no point in life. The longer I delay, the less secure my future will be “on September 14th, 2019
Malala Youszai’s net worth
Her net worth is $ 1.87 million today, but she does not disclose her salary on the activist register. There is no doubt she is getting a considerable salary from her current job. She is content with her current salary. We currently don’t know about her cars. She’s an excellent working, self-supporting, independent woman.
Is Malala dating anyone?
Malala Yousafzai is a happily married woman as of now, she is all about her career No one is saying she’s seeing anyone. She does not open up to the public. she has not been spotted in public She is straight-oriented. She has not had children yet.