Most famous for being the son of NBA legend Michael Jordan.
Former College Basketball Player
Facts of Marcus Jordan
|Full Name:||Marcus Jordan|
|Age:||32 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||December 24, 1990|
|Birth Place:||Chicago, Illinois|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Profession:||Former College Basketball Player|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Michael Jordan|
|Mother's Name:||Juanita Vanoy|
|Education:||University of Central Florida|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Marcus Jordan|
Who is Marcus Jordan?
Marcus Jordan, an American former collegiate basketball player, rose to prominence after playing for the American Athletic Conference’s UCF Knights men’s basketball team. Similarly, he is well-known as the second oldest son of retired NBA Hall of Famer Michael Jordan.
How old is Marcus Jordan? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Marcus Jordan is 31 years old. Jordan was born on December 24, 1990, in Chicago, Illinois. The zodiac sign of Marcus Jordan is a Capricorn by birth. His lucky color is brown, and his lucky stone is topaz.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Marcus Jordan stands 6 feet 3 inches tall. He is 92 kg in weight. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black.
Marcus Jordan: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
He is an American national with Afro-American ancestry. Jeffrey Michael Jordan, a former basketball player from the United States, and Jasmine Michael Jordan, the basketball operations supervisor for their father’s NBA team, the Charlotte Hornets.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Concerning his educational background, he attended Loyolo Academy. Later, he attended the Universities of Illinois and Central Florida.
Relationship Status: Marcus Jordan is Single?
Marcus Jordan is not dating anyone as of 2022. Jordan has a 31-year-old age. Marcus Jordan had at least one previous relationship, according to CelebsCouples.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Jeffrey Jordan began his athletic career when he was a child.
- He was chosen for the 2007 Jordan Brand Classic while still in high school.
- Valparaiso University and Loyola University Chicago have also offered scholarships to Jeffrey.
- In addition, Davidson, Northwestern, Penn State, and the University of Illinois heavily sought him as a preferred walk-on.
- Jeffery also intends to play as a preferred walk-on at the University of Illinois.
- Furthermore, in 2007, he was enrolled at the institution as a psychology major with an academic scholarship.
- Later, Jeffery opted to leave the University of Illinois basketball team in order to concentrate on his studies and his “life beyond sports.”
- He has, however, returned to his basketball career and joined the team.
- He was also granted permission to move to the University of Central Florida with his brother, Marcus.
- In January 2012, Jeffery quit the UCF squad for “personal reasons.”
- Jeffrey Jordan Quick Facts
- Jeffrey Jordan was born on November 18, 1988 in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
- He is currently 32 years old.
- Marcus Jordan was born under the sign of the Scorpio.
- He is the son of Michael Jordan’s father and Juanita Vanoy’s mother.
- Jeffrey Jordan has a brother named Marcus Jordan.
- He is both an American and an African-American by nationality.
- Marcus is playing basketball. Marcus is playing basketball.
How much does Marcus Jordan earn? Net worth
Marcus Jordan has enormous net worth. He appears to have amassed a sizable fortune as a result of his successful profession. According to some accounts, he is worth between $1 million and $5 million. His professional basketball career is his primary source of revenue.
He has also garnered a lot of reputation and celebrity over his career. Marcus appears to be living a comfortable and pleasant life because of the wealth he has earned from his profession.
Similarly, his father, Michael Jordan, has amassed a sizable fortune via his career. He is projected to be worth $2.2 billion. His salary from his NBA career is estimated to be $93.7 million. He has made more than $30 million per year as an athlete. Michael has also agreed to a one-year contract for $30 million. Similarly, he agreed to a one-year contract worth $33.14 million.
Social Media Profile
He is not active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.