Facts of Maria Taylor
|Full Name:||Maria Taylor|
|Age:||35 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||May 12, 1987|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Maria Taylor|
ESPN is one of the most popular sports networks in the United States. As a result, anyone who enjoys sports and watches the channel often should be acquainted with Maria Taylor, one of the network’s prominent analysts.
Her role as a sports analyst on the show is not only a personal accomplishment, but also a sign of the breaking down of assumptions about women and their place in sports. She has worked as a reporter since 2009, after retiring from her active basketball and volleyball playing days. In this post, we’ll learn more about the talented ESPN sports analyst.
Maria Taylor is well-known for
- ESPN and the SEC Network’s analyst and host.
Where is Maria Taylor from?
Taylor was born in the city of Alpharetta, Georgia, in the United States. Her race is Afro-American and her nationality is American. Suzette Taylor is her mother’s name, and Steve Taylor is her father’s name. There are no details about her siblings, so she appears to be a single child. Sports had always piqued her interest since she was a child.
Where did Maria Taylor go to college?
Taylor started her education in 2005 at Centennial High School, which is now the University of Georgia, and graduated four years later in 2009.
Similarly, she was a member of the Volleyball Junior National A2 team and played volleyball and basketball in college. She won an athletic scholarship to the University of Georgia for her outstanding success, and she continued to play volleyball and basketball there from 2005 to 2009.
When did Maria Taylor pursue sports broadcasting career?
- Taylor began her career as a host and reporter for the largest collegiate sports marketing organization, which served various colleges as well as the NCCA; IMG college at the University of Georgia, where she worked for three years.
- She is currently serving as an analyst and host for ESPN and the SEC Network. In her third season, she joined SEC Network as a reporter.
- Then, with Brent Jesse Palmer and Musburger, she works as a college football reporter for ESPN. She also serves as a volleyball and basketball analyst for women.
- She also began working as a sideline reporter on ESPN2’s Saturday night primetime college football telecast, as well as covering the annual bowl game for ESPN.
- She has been a member of the NCCA women’s basketball selection show as an analyst. She was a member of the preview show for the NCCA Women’s Basketball Tournament, as well as the women’s volleyball championship and the ESPN NCCA Women’s Basketball Tournament.
- She then appeared on a number of studio shows, including sportsNite, SEC Men’s Basketball Tonight, and Dawg Report.
- She also has previous experience working as a freelance women’s basketball analyst for the ACC Digital Network and Fox Sports South. She has worked as a freelance women’s basketball analyst for Raycom Sports.
- Following that, she served as a host and reporter for the 2018 College Football Playoff National Championship game between Alabama and Georgia.
Who is Maria Taylor’s husband?
In terms of her personal life, Taylor married Rodney Blackstock on a beach in the company of friends and family on May 5, 2019. Q4 SPORTS ‘director of sports marketing is Rodney Blackstock.
They first met at a Charlotte Hornets game in 2014. Rodney proposed three years later with a halo floral-inspired bracelet, and Maria was ready to marry this time. Things are currently going well for the pair!
What is Maria Taylor’s net worth?
Taylor makes a good living as an analyst and host for ESPN and enjoys a good degree of fame and wealth as a result of her work in the television industry. Her current estimated net worth is $2 million, according to some online sources. Similarly, her annual salary from ESPN is about $69,000.
How tall is Maria Taylor?
Taylor has a tall body with a height of 6 foot 2 inches and an undisclosed weight, according to her body physics. Her hair and eyes are both dark brown.
Similarly, she has a lovely smile, but no information about her body measurements, shoe size, dress size, or other personal information is available.