Facts of Marin Mazzie
|Full Name:||Marin Mazzie|
|Age:||61 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||October 09, 1960|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Marin Mazzie|
Marin Joy Mazzie famed as Marin Mazzie was an American actress and singer known for her work in musical theater. She has won Outer Critics Circle Award and also she was a three-time Tony Award nominee for her best performance. She also appeared on Broadway in Ragtime, Carrie, and Kiss Me, Kate
Marin Mazzie, Broadway Musical Star, Is Dead at 57
57-Year, Marin left this world on 13th September 2018 in New York City, USA. Marin died on the morning of September 13, 2018, following a three-year battle with ovarian cancer.
Gossips and Rumors
- Marin Mazzie, ‘Ragtime’ and ‘Kiss Me, Kate’ Broadway Star, died at 57.
Early Life of Marin
Marin Mazzie was born on 9th October in the year of 1960 in Rockford, USA. Her real name is Marin Joy Mazzie. She graduated from Western Michigan University. She began to perform and sing in the church choir at the age of 8.
Body Features of Marin
Marin has a tall height of 1.64 m and has the balanced weight of 67 Kg.
Career of Marin
- Marin started her career in New York stage debut in a 1983 Equity Library Theatre revival of the 1948 musical “Where’s Charley?” as “Kitty Verdun”.
- In the year 1991, she appeared in 1991 off-Broadway Kander and Ebb revue And The World Goes Round.
- In the year 1994, she created the role of Clara in the Stephen Sondheim musical “Passion”.
- In the year 1998, she was nominated for a Tony Award for the role of Mother in the original production of Lynn Ahrens and Steven Flaherty’s musical, “Ragtime”.
- She also played the double roles of Lilli Vanessi/Katharine in the 1999 revival of “Kiss Me”, Kate.
- She performed a concert as a tribute to Jerry Herman in October-November 2003 in Utah with the Utah Symphony.
- In May 2008 she appeared as Guenevere in the New York Philharmonic staged concert presentation of Lerner & Loewe’s Camelot and was broadcast nationally on Live from Lincoln Center on PBS.
- She then appeared in the drama “ENRON”, opening on Broadway in April 2010.
- She appeared in the Woody Allen/Susan Stroman musical “Bullets Over Broadway: The Musical”, which ran on Broadway from April to August 2014.
- She was inducted into the American Theater Hall of Fame for the year 2017, in a ceremony at the Gershwin Theatre held in November 2017.
Affairs of Marin
Marin was a married woman. She was married to Jason Danieley, actor in the year 1997. She met Jason in the year 2996 where they performed together, “Trojan Women: A Love Story”.
Net worth of Marin
The net worth of Marin was estimated to have around $4 Million as of 2018 and had an annual salary of $130,000.