Facts of Marisol Nichols
|Full Name:||Marisol Nichols|
|Age:||47 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||November 02, 1973|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Marisol Nichols|
Marisol Nichols is a well-known American actress. She is best known for her appearance as Special Agent Nadia Yassir in the sixth season of the American television series 24, in which she portrayed Special Agent Nadia Yassir. She is also known for her appearance as Hermoine Lodge in Riverdale, a 2017 American teen drama television series. Riverdale is based on the Archie Comics characters. Let’s take a closer look at her in this post.
Marisol’s claim to fame is…
An American actress who has starred on television and in films.
In the Riverdale teen drama series, she played Hermione Lodge.
Where did Marisol Nichols come from?
According to her biography, Marisol was born in the city of Chicago in the state of Illinois in the United States in the year 1973. Her ethnicity is mixed (Spanish-Mexican and Ashkenazi Jewish), and she is an American citizen.
Her mother, Maria Patnick, was the eldest of three children when she gave birth to her. Her father’s name is Robert Falkenhof. Sadly, she never met her father. Her ethnic heritage is Hungarian and Romanian, according to her father’s handwriting. She has Mexican ancestors on her mother’s side. She is the kind of person who keeps a lot of information to herself.
As a result, she has kept a lot of personal information about her childhood secret. She also tends to keep specifics about her education and early years private. Her studies were conducted at the College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.
Marisol Nichols started her acting career at the age of thirteen.
- Marisol has been working on her acting career since she was 17 years old. Since 1996, she has worked professionally as an actress.
- She starred in television shows including Due South, My Guys, and Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1996. In the following year, 1997, she appeared in more television shows.
- In 1997, she made her film debut, starring in Scream 2, Vegas Holiday, and other films. Following that, she appeared in a variety of minor roles in films and television shows.
- From 2002 to 2002, she starred in 53 episodes of the TV show Resurrection Blvd.
- She aspired to bigger and better work in the future. Finally, in 2007, she made an appearance in the crime drama TV series 24. Her portrayal of Nadia Yassir earned her critical praise and a nomination for an ALMA Award.
- In the Riverdale television series, she currently plays Hermione Lodge. Her other on-screen credits include Blind Justice, In Justice, the Gates, and Big Momma’s House 2.
According to her personal life, Marisol is still married.
Her partner, Taron Lexton, is a gifted person. Taron is a South African director, producer, and cinematographer. The pair married on April 13th, 2008. She was expecting a child when they married.
The couple’s first child, Rain India Lexton, was born on September 30th, 2008. There are no other details about the wedding ceremony.
Andrea Sorrentino, an Italian comic book artist, was her first husband. They exchanged wedding vows in 1995. Unfortunately, they divorced in 1998 after just a few years of marriage.
Marisol Nichols net worth
Marisol makes a decent living as an actress and is well-known as a result of her work in the film industry. According to some online outlets, her total net worth is reported to be $5 million. His remuneration and assets, on the other hand, have yet to be announced.
Marisol Nichols’ body measurement
Marisol has a lovely figure, as shown by her body mechanics. She is a tall woman with a height of 5 feet 4 inches. She, too, weighs in at about 55 kilograms. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is dark brown as well. Furthermore, she has a stunning 34-25-35-inch body figure. Her shoe size is 7 in the United States, and her dress size is 4 in the United States (US). Her bra size is 32B, as well.