Facts of Martin Matte
|Full Name:||Martin Matte|
|Age:||52 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||April 14, 1970|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Martin Matte|
Many celebrities in the world got fame due to his/her talent and hardworking in the field of the entertainment industry. Among them, Martin Matte is one, who is known for his TV shows like Les beaux malaises (2014) and Les Beaux Malaises (2016). He is a humorist, actor, author, screenwriter, and producer by profession. Today, let’s explore the more about the celebrity through the given below article.
What is Martin Matte famous for?
- A Canadian humorist, actor, author, screenwriter, and producer.
- His appearance in the TV shows and film such as Les beaux malaises (2014), Les Beaux Malaises (2016) and Nitro (2007).
When was Martin Matte born?
Going back to his early life, Martin was born in Laval, Québec, Canada as the son of Gerald Robillard and Nicole Desjardins in the year 1970. However, his parent’s profession is still yet to be disclosed. His nationality is Canadian and his ethnicity is White. Also, he has a brother named Christian who had a head injury in a car accident at the age of 17.
For education, he attended Collège de Bois-de-Boulogne in 1986, where he graduated in 1988. Then, he went to the University of Quebec in Montreal where he studied administration and marketing and graduated from in 1991. Later, He enrolled at the National School of Humor, where he obtained a diploma with “humorous mention” in 1995.
What does Martin Matte do?
- Talking about his career journey, Martin got the opportunity to become a presenter at CKOI-FM and CKNF-FM after left the National School of Humor.
- After that, He began to participate in the Just for Laughs festival.
- In 1996, he hosted the Allô-Prof series on Télé-Québec and participated in several television programs as a columnist or via humorous capsules.
- Then, he obtained his first recognition, the trophy in the category “Revelation of the year” at the Gala Les Olivier in 1999.
- After a year, He presented his first one-man show, entitled True Stories in 2000. However, He ends his series of shows after achieving success everywhere in Quebec, Canada.
- Later in 2004, He presents True Stories at the Bell Center to 8,000 spectators.
- In the same year, he launched the DVD of the show, which has sold more than 60,000 copies to date.
- After seven years later, He returned to the stage with a new solo show, Condemned to Excellence, presented in several cities in Quebec including Montreal.
- This production reached sales of 125,000 tickets sold before its return to Montreal. During this 2 tour, He offered 300 performances before more than 420,000 people.
- At the end of 2009, He received the price of the quadruple-platinum ticket for his show Condemned to Excellence.
- In 2017, He announces that he is working on the writing of a third one-man-show 7 entitled Eh la la…! He managed to sell 50,000 tickets for his new show, Eh la la…!, in just 24 hours in September 2017.
- Besides his shows, He appeared on shows like Le Grand Blond with a devious show, KM / H (2003-06), and Caméra Café. He also won a MetroStar Prize in 2005 in the “Humor Show Artist” category for his role as Bruno Gagnon in the TV series, Caméra Café.
- In 2006, He left the television series, Caméra Café. However, He returns for season 10 and leaves the show for the second time in 2010.
- In 2013, He announced the creation of a new situation comedy in which he was simultaneously an actor, designer, author, and producer. The series is a great success. It attracts approximately 2 million viewers every week.
- In 2017, He receives the Meritorious Service Cross by the Governor-General of Canada.
- In 2019, He will be the first Quebec comedian whose stage show will be available on Netflix worldwide.
- Besides these, he also appeared the several movies like Nitro (2007) and Trip for three (2017). Also, he dubbed the Zootopia in 2016.
Who is Martin Matte married to?
Martin Matte has never been married but he has a romantic relationship with the actress Laurence Leboeuf at present. They often walk on the red carpet of the Mac Ball last September. Presently, the lovebirds seem to be happy and enjoying their love life. Further, there is also news that he has two children, Marilou and Antoine.
Also, he created the foundation in his name, Foundation Martin-Matte to help people living with head trauma or with a physical disability by opening shelters that meet their needs. Since its creation, more than $ 9 million has been raised and 6 houses have been built.
How much is Martin Matte’s worth?
Martin Matte has earned the sum of a good amount of money and salary from his profession as an actor, author, and producer in the field of the entertainment industry. As per the online sites, he has reported $6 million as of 2020. Also, he adds up his fortune through his appearance in several shows, tours, and his writing career.
What is Martin Matte’s height?
Martin Matte has a decent height and weight with dark brown eyes and he has bald hair. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.