Matthew Goode is an English actor.
Facts of Matthew Goode
|Full Name:||Matthew Goode|
|Age:||45 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||April 03, 1978|
|Birth Place:||England, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$3 M|
|When did Matthew Goode get married ? (married date):||, 2014|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Anthony Goode|
|Mother's Name:||Jennifer Goode|
|Education:||Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts|
|Height / How tall :||6.2 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Matthew Goode|
Matthew Goode is an English actor. He made his screen debut in 2002 with ABC’s TV film feature Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. His breakthrough role was in the romantic comedy, Chasing Liberty (2004), for which he received a nomination at Teen Choice Awards for Choice Breakout Movie Star – Male.
What is Matthew Goode famous for?
- An English actor.
- His films like Watchmen, Match Point, and A Single Man.
- His appearances as Henry Talbot in the ITV drama.
Where is Matthew Goode from?
When his early life is viewed, the artist put his first step on the earth in Exeter, Devon, England. He grew up in the village of Clyst St. Mary, near Exeter. He falls on ethnicity white with nationality English. His birth sign is Aries and religion is Christianity.
He was born to Anthony Goode and Jennifer Goode. His father is a geologist professionally and his mother is a nurse and amateur theater director. He has five siblings altogether, three from a previous marriage of his mother and two (including him) with his father. His half-sister is a TV presenter, Sally Meen.
Talking about his education, He completed high-school from Exeter School and for further study, he joined the University of Birmingham. Later, he graduated from Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts.
What Does Matthew Goode do for a Living?
- His onscreen acting came from ABC’s TV movie feature, “Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister” joining the cast alongside Stockard Channing and Jonathan Pryce in 2002. The TV movie adaptation of Gregory Maguire novel Confession of an Ugly Stepsister gave a beginning touch to the Matthew Goode movies.
- Matthew subsequently appears in the role of Peter Lynley as the brother of Inspector Lynley in the BBC production Inspector Lynley Mysteries: A Suitable Vengence. A big buzz in Matthew Goode movies came from a romantic comedy Chasing Liberty as a debut in American film opposite Mandy Moore in 2004.
- A series of Matthew Goode co-starring movies appears consequently. The Matthew Goode movies co-starring in the period was Woody Allen’s thriller Match Point and Ol Parker’s romantic comedy Imagine Me & You. The first movie he was cast opposite Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Scarlett Johansson and second was opposite Piper Perabo and Lena Headey. He continues to do co-starring movies of a different genre such as biographical musical drama, crime drama and some more.
- In 2008, a drama Brideshead Revisited casts Goode as Charles Ryder in a movie adaptation of a novel by Evelyn Waugh of the same name. The following year a co-starring Matthew Goode movies Watchmen and A Single Man makes a buzz starring opposite Malin Akerman and Colin Firth in two films each. In the 2010 movie Leap Year, Matthew Goode stars opposite Amy Adams for a comical romance.
- In 2013, Matthew Goode continues to appear in BBC productions for BBC Two drama Dancing on the Edge as Stanley Mitchell a magazine columnist. In the period Mathew Goode stars in a movie Stoker, a psychological thriller, alongside Mia Wasikowska and Nicole Kidman. The same year BBC three-part murder mystery miniseries Death Comes to Pemberley based on P.D. James’ novel of the same name airs.
- Subsequently a spin-off of the 1995 drama miniseries Pride and Prejudice to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the publication of Jane Austin’s novel under same name airs. Matthew co-stars with George Wickham and Matthew Rhys in the murder mystery miniseries at the time.
- In 2014 he is part of the movie The Imitation Game in the role of Hugh Alexander with a Screen Actors Guild Award nomination. The same time he is part of a TV series The Good Wife and Downton Abbey in some of the episodes. The following year in 2015 he appears in the movies Pressure as Mitchell and Self/less as Albright. The two Matthew Good movies Allied and Magik in 2016 did not make a significant buzz in the industry. His TV appearance The Wine Show draws a significant amount of response to his credit alongside Matthew Rhys.
- In 2017 Mathew Goode movies Four Kids and It, The Sense of an Ending did, however, make a buzz with generally favorable review by Metacritic. The prominent TV role of Matthew Goode is The Crown and drawing significant attention.
- In 2019, he appeared in serval movies like Official Secrets as a Peter Beaumont, and Downton Abbey as a Henry Talbot. Similarly, he also possible to appear in upcoming movie Kingsman: The Great Game too.
How many awards did Matthew Goode win?
Matthew Goode has received several nominations for his performances in the movies he has appeared in which at the last count was over 40 (both films and TV shows). He was nominated by Film Critics Circle of Australia Awards for Best Actor in Leading Role in 2012 and the Australian Film Institute for the same category in 2013 for his performance in the film Burning Man. He won the Fangoria Chainsaw Awards for Best Supporting Actor in 2014 for his role in Stoker and Palm Springs International Flim Festival for Ensemble Cast Award in 2015 for his role in The Imitation Game.
Who much is Matthew Goode Net Worth?
For his successful acting career, he assumes huge earnings. His estimated net worth said to be $ 3 Million. His main sources of income are Movies, TV films, TV series, and endorsement too.
Who is Matthew Goode married to?
Entering into his personal life, his current marital status is married. He is married to Sophie Dymoke in 2014. They were dating each other since 2007. They have a son, Ralph Goode and two daughters, Teddie Eleanor Rose Goode and Matilda Eve. The couple is living happily and doesn’t prefer to go for divorce issues. His sexual orientation is straight.
How tall is Matthew Goode?
Observing his physical appearance, the gentleman is blessed with good height with a smart looking personality. He stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) with a weight 81 Kg. His body type is athletic. His eyes are blue and hair is dark brown.