Facts of Mauricio Ochmann
|Full Name:||Mauricio Ochmann|
|Age:||45 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||November 16, 1977|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Mauricio Ochmann|
Mauricio Ochmann is an American-Mexican actor best known for his roles in telenovels such as Amarte Asi. Message in a Bottle, That’s Life, Latino Green, Dame Chocolate, Victorinos, and a slew of other films in which he appeared include Message in a Bottle, That’s Life, Latino Green, Dame Chocolate, Victorinos, and a slew of others. He is also the star of “EI Chema,” a spin-off of his hit television series “EI Senor de los Cielos,” which is based on his character “Chema Venegas.” In general, he is a gifted actor.
Aislinn Derbez and Mauricio Ochmann have called it quits.
Aislinn and Mauricio have revealed the sad news of their separation after four years of marriage. After the birth of their lovely daughter, Kailani Ochmann Derbez, they received this news. As they shared cute videos of their daughter’s development, Aislinn Derbez and Mauricio Ochmann’s relationship seemed to grow stronger than ever.
After spotting Aislinn Derbe traveling alone and her (ex) husband-actor Mauricio Ochmann in a different city without having to comment on his partner’s work plans, the news of their split became public only a month ago. On March 12, they finally announced their separation on their official Instagram accounts. In May 2016, the actors married in Tepoztlan, Mexico. By means of shamanic ceremonies, Kailani, their 2-year-old daughter, is their pride and joy.
He is well-known
- For his appearances in the critically acclaimed television series El Chema and El Senor de los Cielos, he has earned several awards.
What is the origin of Mauricio Ochmann?
Mauricio Ochmann was born in the United States on November 16, 1977. His race is white and his nationality is American-Mexican. He celebrated his 42nd birthday in 2019 with his friends and family. Chrisitanity is his faith.
He never met his biological parents and spent his early years with his adoptive mother, Mara, and her first partner, Guillermo, whom he eventually divorced. He and his mother moved to Mexico after the divorce.
Following that, his mother started dating Thomas Ochmann, a German. Thomas, Christian, and Paulo are his three siblings. He received his education at the Joanne Baron Studio in Santa Monica, where he studied acting.
What was Mauricio Ochmann’s first job?
- Mauricio was always interested in acting and started his career when he was 16 years old.
- He got his first professional break on Hector Suarez’s TV show La Otra Cosa.
- After that, he landed a small part in the film Message in a Bottle, alongside Kevin Costner and Robin Wright.
- He made his professional acting debut in the Mexican television film Azul Tequila, in which he played Santiago Berriozabal, in 1998.
- He played Maximiliano in another Mexican TV movie, Hablame de Amor, in 1999.
- In the year 1999, he made his big-screen debut as a Mail Boy in the American film Message in a Bottle.
- In the film Ladies’ Night, he played Desflorador in the year 2002.
- He appeared in the telenovela Mirada de mujer, el regreso, a sequel to Mirada de mujer, in 2003.
- In 2005, he co-starred with Luis Felipe Tovar and Paola Nunez in the thriller Ver, oir y callar.
- He rose to prominence after portraying Fabian Duque in the 2007 television film Dame Chocolate.
- His success was well-received, and it helped him land more film roles.
- In 2009, he played Victorino Mora in the television film Victorians, in which he played the lead role.
- In 2012, he co-stars with Carla Hernandez in her final telenovela, Rosa Diamante, and the next year, he joins the Telemundo series El Senor de los Cielos.
- He premiered his film A la Mala in 2015, which was his first collaboration with his current collaborator Aislinn Derbez.
- He made his first appearance in the American series Easy in 2016, and later returned to play Jose Mara “Chema” Venegas in the series El Chema, a spin-off of El Senor de los Cielos.
- In 2017, he starred in the film Hazlo como hombre, and in 2018, he starred in the film Te juro que yo no fui.
- His upcoming TV show in 2019 includes On a journey with the Derbez.
Is Mauricio Ochmann still dating Aislinn Derbez?
Mauricio Ochmann is a happily married man. Until 2008, he was married to Maria Jose del Valle Prieto. Sources have yet to announce the date of their wedding. In the year 2016, he married Aislinn Derbez.
Kailani Ochmann Derbez, the couple’s daughter, was born to them. The couple recently broke up.
What is the net worth of Mauricio Ochmann?
As of 2020, Mauricio Ochmann’s net worth is projected to be $245 million. His exact salary is currently under investigation, but it will be added as soon as we have more details. His acting career is his main source of income. He is currently happy with his earnings.
What is Mauricio Ochmann’s height?
Mauricio Ochmann is a very attractive actor with a warm smile and a radiant complexion. He is a tall man, standing five foot nine inches tall and weighing 72 kilograms. His other body dimensions have yet to be published, but they will be added as soon as we learn more. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation. He has a balanced body in general.