Facts of Megyn Kelly
|Full Name:||Megyn Kelly|
|Age:||52 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||November 18, 1970|
|Birth Place:||Champaign, Illinois, U.S|
|Married Date:||March 01,2008|
|Children:||Three(Edward Yates Brunt, Bray Brunt and Yardley Brunt)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Edward Kelly|
|Mother's Name:||Linda Kelly|
|Height / How tall :||5.7 inch|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed (Italian and German)|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
|Bra Size:||35 inch|
|Hip Size:||36 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Megyn Kelly|
A lady who is blessed with an attractive face and true talent, Megyn Marie Kelly simply known as “Megyn Kelly” is a popular American journalist, news pundit, and political commentator. Kelly is best recognized for hosting the weekday evening show called ‘The Kelly File’. She gained a lot of popularity and fame working for Fox News from the year 2004 to 2017.
- For hosting the show ‘America Live’.
Early Life of Kelly
An alluring television journalist, Megyn Kelly landed on this earth on 18th November 1970 in Syracuse, New York, United States of America. Megyn holds an American nationality. She belongs to mixed ethnical background Italian and Irish as her mother was Italian and her father was Irish.
Regarding her education, she initially joined ‘Tecumseh Elementary School’ based in New York but later attended ‘Bethlehem Central High School’ after moving down to Albany. Kelly earned a University degree studying at ‘Syracuse University’ where she majored in political science. In the year 1995, she received J.D. studying at ‘Albany Law School’.
Body Features of Kelly
Megyn Kelly is really an attractive figure in the American television broadcasting world. She has been successful to attract all the audiences to her shows. Her glorious figure and magnificent personality have earned her a number of fans. As of 2016, she has the libidinous hourglass shaped body measurements size of 35-25-36 inches. She wears the bra cup size of 32C. The mesmerizing lady stands with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and carries a normal weight size of 59 kg.
Career of Kelly
- Megyn Kelly started her career by working as an associate in the law firm based in Chicago.
- After that, she started working on Jones Day where she dedicated nine long years.
- However, it was in the year 2003 when she initiated her broadcasting career by being hired by ABC affiliated network ‘WJLA-TV’.
- She served as a general assignment reporter at the network.
- While working there, she covered major news events like hearings of US Supreme Court justice, Samuel A. Alito, Jr., and the retirement story of Justice, Sandra Day O’Connor.
- Megyn came into focus in the year 2010 when she started hosting a two-hour show called ‘America Live’.
- She was highly praised for her brilliant work as a host in the show.
- In the year 2013, she left the show and started hosting another show titled ‘The Kelly File’. The show became a huge hit.
- It was often rated high in the cable news program in 2015.
- In addition to working as a host of the various television shows, Kelly also became popular working as a moderator in the ‘Republican Party Presidential debate’. Megyn also has an interest in writing books.
- She signed a book publishing agreement with ‘HarperCollins Publishers’ to publish a novel that is going to release in February 2016.
Salary and a Net worth of Kelly
At the start of 2016, Megyn Kelly has accumulated a total net worth amount of $15 million dollars. Kelly has been successful to prove herself as one of the talented television journalists of the American journalism world. She might be earning a handsome amount of salary at the present time about which she has opened up in public. She is satisfied with her earning. Her salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon.
Affairs of Kelly
Moving towards her personal life, the gorgeous television personality married twice in life. Kelly married first with an anesthesiologist named Daniel Kendall on 29th September 2001. After spending the joyful moment for five years, they ended their relationship with divorce in 2006. Megyn later tied the knot in the marital relationship with the President and CEO of Authentium named Douglas Brunt on 1st March 2008. From getting married to hubby Douglas, she is blessed with three children. Presently, the couple is living a happy life together and there is no sign of separation between them.
Achievement and Contributions of Kelly
Megyn Kelly has achieved both fame and rewards from her broadcasting career. Megyn was listed as one of the 100 most influential people by Time magazine in 2014. For more news and recent updates, her fans can follow her on her Twitter account @megynkelly.