Facts of Mel B
|Full Name:||Mel B|
|Age:||46 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||May 29, 1975|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Mel B|
A Well Known British Singer, Actress, and Dancer is named as Mel B. Melanie Brown, also known as “Mel B,” was previously known as “Scary Spice,” a member of the all-girl, British pop group “Spice Girls”. In the year 1998, she released her first single, “I Want You,” with Missy Elliott, which reached No. 1 on the U.K. charts. She has also appeared in theater productions and feature films, and hosted the Australian version of “The X Factor”. In the year 2013, she began appearing as a judge on America’s Got Talent.
Gossip and Rumors
Spice Girl Mel B’s unexplained injuries lead to three-hour surgery to save her hand. Brown said she needed three hours of surgery to repair scratches to her hand and also said she suffered two broken ribs. In an article on Instagram, she thanked doctors and nurses for their “wonderful” work but did not explain how the accident occurred.
Best Known for:
- Mel B is best known for being a member of the girl group “Spice Girls“.
- She is best known as a judge on “America’s Got Talent“.
Early Life of Mel B
43 Years, Mel B was born on 29th May 1975 in Harehills, Leeds, England. Her full name is Melanie Janine Brown. Her father name is Martin Brown and mother name is Andrea Brown. She also has a younger sister named Danielle Brown. Her sun sign is Gemini. She attended Intake High School in Leeds to study performing arts. Her ethnicity is Multiracial. Her nationality is British.
Body Features of Mel B
Mel B has got a sexy body shape and body figure. She stands 165 cm tall and her balanced weight is of 59 Kg. Her hair color is Black and the eye color is Dark Brown. Her body measurement is 38-26-36 inches. Her bra size is 34D. Her dress size is 8 (US). Her Shoe size is 8.5 (US).
Career of Mel B
- Mel B along with Mel C, Geri Halliwell, and Victoria Beckham responded to an advertisement in “The Stage Magazine” in the year 1994.
- After a year in 1995, they toured record labels in London and Los Angeles and finally signed a deal with Virgin Records.
- Their debut album, “Spice” was a huge worldwide commercial success and was certified multi-platinum in 27 countries and became the biggest selling album in music history being able to sell 30 million copies.
- In the year 1997, they released their second album, “Spiceworld” and their first two singles “Spice Up Your Life” and “Too Much”, entered the UK Albums Chart at number one and sold 20 million copies.
- In the year 1998, the group released “Goodbye”.
- She also hosted the MOBO Awards on two occasions, in the year 1998 with Bill Bellamy and in the year 1999 with Wyclef Jean, and took part in a BBC-funded short film entitled “Fish”.
- She hosted many TV shows such as “This Is My Moment” and many more.
- In the year 2000, the group released the album “Hot” and “Forever”.
- In the year 2002, Brown released her autobiography, “Catch a Fire”.
- In the year 2003, her first movie role came in the form of a British drama, “Burn It”.
- Later in the year 2005, her horror film named “LD 50 Lethal Dose” came out.
- She then joined the fifth season of the US television dance competition, “Dancing with the Stars” with her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy on September 2007 and took the second place beating Helio Castroneves and his partner, Julianne Hough.
- In April 2009, She joined actress and former “Dancing with the Stars” champion Kelly Monaco.
- In 17th August 2009, She was announced as a visiting panelist on ITV1’s daily lunchtime show “Loose Women”.
- In the year 2010, She was selected to replace Marissa Jaret Winokur as the new host of Oxygen’s weight loss show “Dance Your Ass Off”.
- In the same year, her own reality show aired on the Style Network called “Mel B: It’s a Scary World”.
- In the year 2011, it was announced that she would replace Kyle Sandilands as a judge for the third series of the Australian version of “The X Factor”.
- In the year 2013, it was confirmed that Brown would judge “Australia’s Got Talent” and in the same year she returned to acting in the movie “Twelve Trees of Christmas”.
- In the year 2014, Brown become a coach on the “Australian version of The Voice Kids”.
- In the year 2016, she was guest judged at The X Factor at the London auditions.
- In late 2017, She had a cameo in the music video Spice Girl by Amine.
- She gave her voice to the animated movie “Blazing Samurai” which will be released in 2018.
- Currently, she is judging in “America’s Got Talent” alongside Mandel, Klum, and newcomer Simon Cowell, who replaced Stern in 2016.
Affairs of Mel B
Mel B has dated many celebrities. Some of them are Peter Andre, Fjolnir Thorgeirsson (1997-1998), Jimmy Gulzar (1998-2000), Max Beesley (2000-2002), James Howarth, Christine Crokos (2005), Eddie Murphy (2006), Stephen Belafonte (2007-2017), Maksim Chmerkovskiy (2007) and many more.
She is a married woman. She had been divorced twice in her life.
- Her first husband was the Dutch dancer, Jimmy Gulzar and she gave birth to Phoenix Chi Gulzar. Later, they divorced.
- Then, she dated the Hollywood actor Eddie Murphy in 2006. She gave birth to her second daughter Angel Iris Murphy Brown with Eddie Murphy. And later this couple also divorced.
- After that, Brown began dating film producer Stephen Belafonte and married him. She gave birth to a daughter named Madison Brown Belafonte. Later, this couple separated.
- She altogether has three children named Madison Brown Belafonte, Angel Iris Murphy Brown, and Phoenix Chi Gulzar.
Her sexual orientation is bisexual. She also was having a lesbian relationship with Christine Crokos in the year 2005.
Net Worth of Mel B
The net worth is Mel B is estimated to have $33 Million. The exact salary of Mel B is still not revealed yet and will be updated soon.