Facts of Mel Giedroyc
|Full Name:||Mel Giedroyc|
|Age:||54 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||June 05, 1968|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Mel Giedroyc|
One of the English television presenter and actress is Melanie Clare Sophie Giedroyc who is famous as Mel Giedroyc. In the year 2017, she began co-presenting the BBC show ‘Let It Shine’. With Sue Perkins, she has co-hosted series including “Light Lunch” for Channel 4, “The Great British Bake Off” for the BBC and chat show Mel and Sue for ITV. She is a very talented actress.
Gossips and Rumors
GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF 2018 continues tonight with the next installment of bakers extraordinaire and is still taking fans by storm, but now former presenter Mel Giedroyc has revealed she hasn’t watched a single episode of the latest series of Channel 4’s reboot. Yet when the series was bought by Channel 4 in an auction two years ago things rapidly changed. Mel and Sue jumped ship together and were quickly followed by Mary, all claiming their loyalties lay with the BBC.
- For her work in co-hosting series that includes Light Lunch (1997) and also The Great British Bake Off (2010) for the BBC and chat show Mel and Sue (1998) for ITV.
Giedroyc’s Early Life
Mel Giedroyc’s full name is Melanie Clare Sophie Giedroyc. She was born on 5th June 1968 at Epsom, Surrey, England. Her nationality is British. Her father name is Michal Giedroyc and Rosy Giedroyc. She is the youngest child. She has three siblings named Coky Giedroyc, Miko Giedroyc and Kasia Giedroyc. Her ethnicity is English. Her star sign is Gemini. Her father’s name is Michal Giedroyc and mother’s name is unknown.
Regarding her education, she attended the independent Oxford High School. Later she attended Trinity College graduating with a lower second degree in French and Italian.
Giedroyc’s Body Features
Giedroyc’s is a sexy lady and has got a very attractive and hot body figure. She has a tall height of 1.65 m. She has brown color eyes and blonde hair. She has a balanced and healthy body. Furthermore, there are no details regarding her body measurements.
- In 2003, she narrated ‘Celebrity Driving School’.
- In 2005, she co-starred in the 2005 BBC One sitcom ‘Blessed’.
- In 2007, she was a celebrity judge on the 2007 edition of ‘Making Your Mind Up’.
- In 2010, she was a celebrity guest team captain on ‘What Do Kids Know?’.
- She was a panelist on the Channel 5 programme ‘The Wright Stuff’ in 2007, 2008 and in February 2010.
- On 12 November 2014, she guest hosted an episode of ‘The One Show with Alex Jones’.
- In May 2015, she joined Scott Mills in commentating the semi-finals of the ‘Eurovision Song Contest 2015’ for the United Kingdom.
- From April 2016, she has presented a Saturday lunchtime show on Magic.
- In 2017, she co-presented the Saturday night BBC show ‘Let It Shine’. In November, she co-presented ‘Children in Need’ for the first time.
- In May 2018, she was the spokesperson for the United Kingdom as part of the ‘Eurovision Song Contest 2018’.
Giedroyc’s Personal Life
Giedroyc is a married woman. She was married to Ben Morris. The couple has two children names, Florence Morris and Vita Morris. The couple is living a happy life together and there is no any sign of separation between them. They are enjoying their life. The couple is often spotted in many places. More information on her other relations or any dating information with others is not known to us through any sources.
Giedroyc’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million. She is earning a good amount of money from her career. The major source of income is from her television presenter career. The salary of Giedroyc has not been disclosed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is earning a considerable amount of money from her career. She is enjoying her present life a lot from her earning. She is satisfied with her earning.