Famous personality daughter of English football player Raheem Sterling.
Facts of Melody Rose Sterling
|Melody Rose Sterling
|11 years 7 months
|June 28, 2012
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is lesbian ?:
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
|View more / View fewer Facts of Melody Rose Sterling
Who is Melody Rose Sterling?
Melody Rose Sterling, the daughter of English player Raheem Sterling, is a well-known figure. Melody Rose Sterling is a forward and winger for the English national team as well as Manchester City.
How old is Melody Rose Sterling? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Melody Rose Sterling is 10 years old. Sterling was born on June 28, 2012, in Jamaica. The zodiac sign of Melody Rose Sterling is a Cancer by birth. Her lucky color is silver, and her lucky stone is the moonstone.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Even though the media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is dark brown.
Melody Rose Sterling: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She is the daughter of Raheem Rose Sterling, an English footballer. Her birthday, according to her step-Instagram mother’s post, is on June 28th. (Raheem Sterling is her father’s name, and Melissa Clarke is her mother’s.) Her stepmother is Paige Milian.
Raheem Sterling, a well-known footballer, was born in Kingston, Jamaica on December 8, 1994. As of 2020, he will be 25 years old. He is also well-known for his work for Premier League club Manchester City and the England national team as a winger and offensive midfielder.
Her younger siblings are Thai-Cruz and Thiago Sterling. Furthermore, she is of Jamaican descent and follows the Christian faith. However, there isn’t much information on her because they prefer to keep their personal life private.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
However, there is no information concerning her schooling or the name of her school. She resides in America with her parents. As a result, she could still be in primary school.
Relationship Status: Melody Rose Sterling is Single?
She is far too young to be in a relationship.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Melody is still too young to start any of the jobs. Her father, on the other side, is one of the world’s wealthiest and most brilliant footballers. So it’s still too early to discuss her career.
- She is the celebrity child of footballer Raheem Sterling, although she has yet to commence her career. Raheem started his career with Queens Park Rangers before joining Liverpool as a five-year-old in 2010.
- In 2014, he was awarded the Golden Boy award. Similarly, he was signed by Manchester City in a deal costing up to £49 million, the largest amount ever paid for an English player at the time.
- He also played a key role in Manchester City’s back-to-back Premier League titles in 2017–18 and 2018–19. The notable footballer was named to the PFA Premier League Team of the Year, as well as the PFA Young Player of the Year and the FWA Footballer of the Year, during the 2018-19 season.
- After having been capped by England youth teams at the under-16, under-17, under-19, and under-21 levels, he made his senior debut for England in November 2012.
How much does Melody Rose Sterling earn? Net worth
Her net worth is unknown at this time. She is still too young to possess a home, a car, or any other property. Raheem Sterling, her father, is worth $45 million. The rising celebrity does not use social media. She is too young to utilize social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Melody Rose Sterling’s Scandal and Awards
Despite her popularity, she has failed to win any of the accolades and nominations that she has received. However, with her hard work and perseverance, she stands an excellent possibility of winning more accolades shortly.
There are no rumors or scandals surrounding her. She is still too young to be embroiled in a squabble. She dislikes getting embroiled in disputes because of her personality.
Social Media Profile
She is not currently active on any social media platforms.