An American diva, Michelle Visage is a famous television host, singer, radio DJ, and media personality who is a permanent judge on the hit reality show, "RuPaul's Drag Race".
Facts of Michelle Visage
|Full Name:||Michelle Visage|
|Age:||53 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||September 20, 1968|
|Birth Place:||Perth Amboy, New Jersey, United States|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|When did Michelle Visage get married ? (married date):||, 1997|
|Children:||Lillie Case, Lola Case|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Mother's Name:||Joanne Shupack Lewis|
|Education:||American Musical and Dramatic Academy|
|Height / How tall :||5.4 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Michelle Visage|
An American diva, Michelle Visage is a famous television host, singer, radio DJ, and media personality who is a permanent judge on the hit reality show, “RuPaul’s Drag Race”. Visage is also a member of the band Seduction.
What is Michelle’s visage famous for?
-Famous as an American singer and a judge of the hit show, “RuPaul’s Drag Race”.
Where was Michelle Visage born?
Michelle Visage was born on 20th September 1968 in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, United States. Her birth name is Michelle Lynn Shupack. Visage holds an American nationality and her zodiac sign is Virgo. She has Hungarian and of Irish descent.
Visage was born to Joanne Shupack Lewis(mother). When she was three months old, she was adopted by Arlene Carol and Martin H.Shupack.
She was raised in her hometown. She did her schooling at American Musical and Dramatic Academy in Manhattan and her high school studies were in South Plainfield, New Jersey.
She won the Madonna look-a-like competition at the age of 16 years.
How is Michelle Visage’s career?
– After the completion of her studies, Visage went to New York and began her career as an actress.
– She officially started her career as a singer in 1990.
– She became one of the members of the R&B vocal trio band called “Seduction” in 1990. The band had many dance performances, including the song “Two to Make it Right”.
– She also appeared as a guest vocalist on the song “Crash” in the freestyle dance event TKA after the band’s separation.
– Visage provided her lead vocals and became the recording artist of another dance act assembled by Clivilles and Cole, “The S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M.”.
– Her song “It’s Gonna Be a Lovely Day” became a #1 dance single and also peaked at #34 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1993.
– In 1996, she became the co-host of RuPaul’s VH1 talk show “The RuPaul Show” on radio until 2002.
– Then, she became the co-host of The Jamz Session on Hot 92 Jamz (KHHT) in Los Angeles from 2002 until 2005.
– She joined 93.9 MIA in Miami as the host of the new MIA Morning Show on January 10, 2011. She then left Miami and WMIA in December 2011 and moved back to Los Angeles.
In 2011, Visage became a permanent judge on the hit reality competition show, “RuPaul’s Drag Race”.
– She became one of the contestants in the fifteenth series of the British reality series, Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5 on January 7, 2015.
– Early on, she performed in her west end debut as “Miss Hedge” in Everybody’s Talking About Jamie in 2018/2019.
– Visage has shown her support for the LGBTQ community countless times throughout her career.
How is Michelle Visage’s personal life?
The famous diva, Michelle Visage is a married woman. She married David Case. David Case is an author and screenwriter. The couple is blessed with two daughters: Lillie Case Visage and Lola Case Visage.
50 years aged, Visage had also published her first book, “The Diva Rules” on 10th November 2015.
What is the net worth of Michelle Visage?
The famous singer and television host has an estimated net worth of $800 thousand as of 2019. She earns a quite good amount of cash from her profession as a judge and singer.
How tall is Michelle Visage?
Visage has a well-maintained body figure. She stands at a height of 5ft. 4inches(1.63m). She has a normal body weight of 85 kg. She has a fair complexion with black hair and green eyes.