Social Media Influencer
Facts of Myka Stauffer
|Full Name:||Myka Stauffer|
|Age:||35 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||June 02, 1987|
|Profession:||Social Media Influencer|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Myka Stauffer|
Myka Stauffer is an American social media personality. She is one of the popular YouTubers. She has an eponymous YouTube channel where she posts family vlogs. She has over 713k subscribers on her eponymous YouTube channel. She has over 187k followers on her Instagram @mykastauffer. She has over 22.6k followers on her Twitter @MykaStauffer.
Myka faced severe criticism after she rehomed their adopted son from China to a new family. The couple had adopted a son, Huxley who has autism. However, they rehomed Huxley in 2020. The couple made their official announcement in May 2020.
What is Myka Stauffer Famous For?
- Popular family YouTuber.
- Received extreme backslash after she rehomed her adopted son, Huxley from China.
Where Is Myka Stauffer From?
Myka Stauffer was born on 2 June 1987. She was born in Ohio in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. Information about her parents and siblings is not available at present. Information about her early life and educational background is also not available at present. It will be updated soon.
Stauffer played volleyball and soccer growing up. She also played lacrosse.
- Myka Stauffer started her YouTube channel in 2014.
- She started sharing family vlogs, fashion, and fitness videos on her YouTube channel.
- She posts daily vlogs about her day-to-day life on her YouTube channel.
- She also runs another YouTube channel, The Stauffer Life.
- She also ran cooking tips-giving YouTube channel, Meals With Myka & James. The channel is now inactive.
- She had also created a toy channel for her kids, Stauffer Pony Palace. This channel has also inactive for years.
- The Stauffer deleted all their contents on their YouTube channel, The Stauffer Life.
Social Media Presence
- YouTube: 713k subscribers (Myka Stauffer)
- YouTube: The Stauffer Life (328k subscribers)
- Instagram: 187k followers (MykaStauffer)
- Twitter: 22.6k followers (MykaStauffer)
Who is Myka Stauffer Married to?
Myka Stauffer is a married woman. She is married to James Stauffer. The couple met on the dating website OkCupid. The couple tied the knot in July 2014. The couple shares 4 children together. The couple has 2 daughters, Kova and Jaka, and 2 sons, Radley and Onyx.
The couple had previously adopted a boy, Huxley from China in 2017. She raised money to adopted Huxley. It is unclear how much money she had raised. However, Huxley suffered from autism. Myka had stopped featuring Huxley on her posts since February 2020. The couple had given up their adoption and rehomed Huxley. The Stauffers officially announced via their video titled “An Update On Our Family” on 26 May 2020 that they rehomed their adopted son from China, Huxley.
“For us, it’s been really hard hearing from the medical professionals. A lot of their feedback has been really upsetting for us, because it’s not what we ever wanted to hear. We never wanted to be in this position, and we’ve been trying to get his needs met and help him out as much as possible.”
She had changed her Twitter bio from “follow my life with 5 kids” to “4 kids”. She now has 2 biological daughters and 2 biological sons in her family.
Myka faced backlash on social media after the couple revealed that they let Huxley go. #CancelMykaStauffer went on to trend on Twitter.
How Tall is Myka Stauffer?
Myka Stauffer has an average height and balanced weight. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements will be updated soon. She has blue eyes and brown hair.
How Much is Myka Stauffer Net Worth?
Myka Stauffer is a family person and a social media influencer. She makes quite a decent income from her YouTube channel. She earns enough to support her family. She also had sponsorship deals with few companies. It is not clear how much she makes from YouTube. Thus, her net worth will be updated soon.