Facts of Nadine Coyle
|Full Name:||Nadine Coyle|
|Age:||37 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||June 15, 1985|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Nadine Coyle|
Nadine Coyle is an Irish singer, songwriter, model and actress. She warned recognition and success in the early 2000s as a member of the girl group Girls Aloud. Along with Girls Aloud, she became successful in achieving a string of 20 consecutive UK top ten singles and also received nominations for BRIT Awards. Let’s know more about the singer and her struggles in the field of the entertainment industry from her teens’ age through this article.
Nadine Coyle is an Irish singer known for songs such as “Go to Work,” “Insatiable,” “September Songs,” and others. She is also a member of Girls Aloud, an English-Irish pop girl group. Aside from music, he is also talented in acting and modeling, which helps her maintain her popularity.
Nadine Coyle’s Childhood and Education
Coyle was born in the city of Derry in Northern Ireland, where she spent her childhood. She is of Irish nationality and of English-Irish ancestry. Her full name is Nadine Elizabeth Louise Coyle, and she was born under the sign of Gemini. Her parents, Lillian and Niall, noticed her talent when she was two years old. Charmaine and Rachel are her two sisters.
When she first auditioned for Popstars, an Irish talent show, she was a student at Thornhill College. She joined Six in 2001, but was replaced because she was just sixteen years old at the time. She did not continue her education after graduating from high school.
Nadine Coyle’s Music Career
- Under the encouragement of Louis Walsh, a manager whom she sent a demo to, she audition for Pop Stars: The Rivals in 2002. By the end of the year, she joined Cheryl Tweedy (famously known as Cheryl Cole), Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, and Kimberley Walsh as a new girl group Girls Aloud.
- Their first single Song of the Underground was released in November 2002. By 2008, the group was named the United Kingdom’s biggest-selling girl group of the century. She reported that Nadine Coyle was blindsided when the team announced that it was taking a break in 2009.
- In November 2012, Girls Aloud released Something New to celebrate their tenth anniversary. The band toured around the United Kingdom until March 2013, where the proceeds of Something New single was donated to Children in Need. After the tour, Girls Aloud announced the end of their band.
- When Girls Aloud was popular, she appeared alongside her bandmates to feature in Girls Aloud documentary and television series. She was briefly a mentor in 2012 America’s Next Top Model.
- Girls Aloud were in Guinness World Records for Most Successful Reality-TV Group in 2007 and 2011; Most Consecutive Top Ten Entries in the UK by a Female Group in 2008.
Nadine Coyle’s Solo Music and TV Career
- For her first solo appearance in a televised tribute to the late Stephen Gately, Nadine performed with Boyzone Coyle in March 2010.
- After a few hiccups with record labels and unreleased duets, Nadine managed to sign a deal with Tesco, setting up her own Black Pen Records imprint.
- Tesco was given the right to sell her records exclusively. Her debut solo album was released in November 2010, a single with the same name preceded the Insatiable album.
- She released single Sweetest High in 2011 and collaborated with Shane Filan for a single I Could Be in 2015. Neither single made the charts. Nadine appeared in films Surfing with William and St. Trinians as supporting roles.
- In July 2017, it was announced that Coyle had signed a recording deal with Virgin EMI Records. She released her new single, “Go to Work”, on 8th September 2017.
- In February 2018, it was announced that Coyle will release a four-track EP Nadine in April 2018. “Girls on Fire” was the first track to be released from the EP, on 8 February 2018.
- In November 2019, it was announced that Coyle would be participating in the nineteenth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!. Her solo endeavors had received no awards. She also owns an Irish pub in Sunset Beach, California, named Nadine Irish Mist.
Nadine Coyle’s Personal Life
Coyle’s personal life includes a brief friendship with actor Jesse Metcalfe, which ended in 2006 after an on-again, off-again relationship. In 2008, she was engaged to be married to ex-NFL player Jason Bell. The couple broke up in 2011 and reunited in 2013. Anaiya Bell, his daughter, was born on April 20, 2014, while Nadine was pregnant with his child. There is no exact detail on whether they are together or apart at this time. Please use the comment section to tell us all about her personal life.
Nadine Coyle’s Salary
Nadine Coyle has been a part of the entertainment industry since 1999, and her work as an actress, musician, and model has earned her a lot of money and fame. Her current net worth is estimated to be $13 million, according to online sources. Her income, land, and vehicle specifics, however, have yet to be revealed.
Nadine Coyle’s Body Measurements
Nadine Coyle is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 57 kilograms, according to her body measurements. Her hair is light brown, and her eyes are light brown. She used to wear a 32C bra size and a 6 (US) dress size, as well. Her body measurements are 35-26-35 inches, and she wears a size 5 shoe (US).