Facts of Natalya Neidhart
|Full Name:||Natalya Neidhart|
|Age:||39 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||May 27, 1982|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Natalya Neidhart|
Natalya Neidhart, the stage name of Natalie Neidhart Wilson, is a Canadian-American professional woman wrestler who is currently signed to WWE under the ring name Natalya and performs on the Raw brand of WWE. She is the first third-generation female wrestler in the world who is also the two-time Women’s Champion in WWE.
Neidhart hails from the Hart wrestling family through her mother who trained in the Hart family Dungeon under the tutelage of her uncles Ross Hart and Bruce Hart, both of who are former wrestlers and promoters. She has been featured as a main cast member of the reality television series, “Total Divas” since 2013. She is also the first woman in WWE history to hold both the Divas Championship and the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
Besides, she is active and quite popular on social media sites with over 4.1 million followers on Instagram: @natbynature and with over 2.2 million followers on Twitter: @NatbyNature.
What is Natalya Neidhart famous for?
- Famous as WWE female wrestler and the two times WWE Women’s Champion.
- Known as the daughter of former WWE wrestler, Jim Neidhart.
Where was Natalya Neidhart born?
Natalya Neidhart was born on 27th May 1982 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Her birth name is Natalie Katherine Neidhart. American-Canadian is her nationality. Her ethnicity is North American while Gemini is her zodiac sign. She belongs to Greek Dynasty through her maternal great-grandmother.
Natalya was born as the second daughter of Jim Neidhart(father) and Elizabeth Neidhart(mother). Her father was also a professional WWE wrestler who played in the World Wrestling Federation as Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart where he was a two-time WWF Tag Team Champion with Bret Hart, and so was her mother, Elizabeth, a WWE wrestler. Her mother is also known as the daughter of Former American wrestler, Stu Hart which makes Natalya, a third-generation female wrestler.
Her father, however, died on August 13, 2018, at the age of 63 after fell against the wall while having problems sleeping that night, and he also had early-onset Alzheimer’s disease at the time. She has two sisters. Her older sister, Jennifer is a chef and caterer and Kristen is her younger sister. Her maternal grandfather, Stu, and maternal uncle, Bret are her inspiration in and out of the ring. Her uncle, Bret Hart is also a former WWE wrestler.
Her cousins Teddy, Matt, Harry Smith, and Mike Hart are also professional wrestlers. She did her schooling from Vincent Massey Junior High School. Later, she attended Bishop Caroll High School and graduated in 2000.
She also was trained in Jiu-Jitsu and amateur wrestling. She also learned gymnastics. At the age of 18, she used to work as a saleswoman for Kirby Vacuum. As a member of the Hart Wrestling family, she got the training of formal professional wrestling from her uncles, Ross Hart and Bruce Harter. She also got training in Amateur Wrestling and mixed martial arts.
Natalya Neidhart’s Career: Highlights
- Natalya Neidhart began her career initially as the host and ring announcer of the Eric Bischoff led youth-promotion MatRats in 2001.
- In 2003, she began working for the Hart Family’s own promotion, Stampede Wrestling.
- On June 17, 2005, she defeated Anna Marie, Lovitz, and Ma Myers in a four-way match to become the first Stampede Women’s Pacific Champion.
- In October 2006, she debuted in the all-female promotion, Shimmer Women Athletes, where she played for 3 months until January 26, 2007.
- Neidhart got signed with World Wrestling Entertainment(WWE) on January 5, 2007. She debuted the next week as a member of the Next Generation Hart Foundation, accompanying her cousins Teddy Hart and Harry Smith for tag team matches.
- She made her main roster debut, as a villainous character, making an alliance with Victoria in SmackDown in 2008.
- Later, on February 10, 2009, she made her debut for the ECW brand, via the talent exchange agreement defeating Alicia Fox on debut match.
- On April 15, Natalya was made an official member of the ECW brand, when she was drafted there as part of the 2009 Supplemental Draft.
- On September 27, 2010, she started her singles competition run to become the number one contender to the WWE Unified Divas Championship.
- On November 21, she won the WWE Divas Championship for the first time defeating Michelle McCool and Layla.
- Later, in December, Natalya and Phoenix defeated Lay-Cool in the first Diva’s Tag Team Tables match in WWE history.
- On April 26, 2011, Natalya was drafted back to the SmackDown brand as part of the 2011 supplemental draft.
- On August 1, 2011, she competed in a battle royal to determinate the number one contender to Kelly Kelly’s Divas Championship at SummerSlam. Natalya accompanied Phoenix to her Divas Championship match at the SummerSlam pay-per-view against Kelly Kelly.
- In November 2012, Natalya began an on-screen relationship with The Great Khali.
- Upon the debut of the Total Divas reality television program in July 2013, Natalya began feuding with fellow co–stars on the show, The Bella Twins.
- On April 6, 2014, Natalya competed at WrestleMania XXX for the WWE Divas Championship.
- In mid–2014, Natalya entered a storyline with her real–life husband Tyson Kidd, showing their on-screen relationship.
- Natalya returned on September 21, 2015, after 3 months of absence on Raw, as a face, confronting the villainous Paige over her actions during Charlotte’s WWE Divas Championship celebration.
- On September 24, on Smackdown, Natalya teamed with Charlotte and Becky Lynch and the three defeated Team Bella(Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, and Nikki Bella).
- After going through her broken ankle, she made her official return during a live event on January 3, 2016. On June 19, at Money In The Bank, Natalya teamed with Becky Lynch in a losing effort against Charlotte and Dana Brooke.
- On July 19, Natalya was drafted to SmackDown as part of the 2016 WWE draft.
- Natalya defeated Flair, Lynch, Tamina, and Lana in a five-way elimination match at Battleground, to face Naomi for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at SummerSlam.
- On August 2, 2017, Natalya defeated Naomi becoming the first woman to hold both the Divas Championship and the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- She dropped the title to Charlotte, losing by submission, and hereby ending her reign at 86 days on November 14.
- At the 2018 Royal Rumble, Natalya participated in the first Women’s Royal Rumble Match.
- Natalya was once again drafted to Raw and became a fan favorite for the first time since June 2016. She also worked as a manager for both Nia Jax and Ronda Rousey.
- In October, Natalya joined forces with Sasha Banks and Bayley against The Riott Squad, which led to a six-woman tag team match at the first-ever all women’s pay–per–view, Evolution.
- On January 27, 2019, at the 2019 Royal Rumble, Natalya entered the second women’s Royal Rumble match at number 2.
- At Fastlane, Natalya reunited her team with Beth Phoenix, known as The Divas of Doom, and faced a tag team match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship at WrestleMania 35 on April 7, 2019.
- On July 15’s edition of Raw, Natalya won a fatal four-way elimination match to become the #1 contender for Becky Lynch’s Raw Women’s Championship.
- Later, Natalya defeated Lacey Evans again at Crown Jewel, which was the first-ever women’s match to take place in Saudi Arabia.
- Besides, in October 2017, Neidhart writes a weekly column that appears in the Calgary Sun and Edmonton Sun, detailing her life and career.
Who is Natalya Neidhart married to?
Natalya Neidhart is married to her long-term boyfriend, Theodore James “TJ” Wilson. Wilson is also a Canadian retired professional wrestler who is currently signed to WWE as a producer under the name “Tyson Kidd”.
Neidhart had known Wilson since she was 12 years old and had begun to date since November 2001. After dating for over a decade, the couple got married on June 26, 2013. Their relationship and wedding were featured on WWE’s reality television series, “Total Divas”. They are living a luxurious healthy lifestyle but haven’t any children yet.
Besides, Neidhart had her two front teeth knocked out during a house show match in Las Vegas, Nevada. She also owns a home in Calgary.
What is the net worth of Natalya Neidhart?
Natalya Neidhart has quite great earnings from her professional career as a wrestler. Having started her career since 2001, Neidhart has managed to establish herself as one of the most-wanting and strongest female wrestlers in WWE in her 19 years long career tenure.
Facing several matches and drafts, Neidhart has amazingly managed to amass a healthy fortune worth million dollars. Her net worth is estimated to be around $5 million with over $300k as her salary.
How tall is Natalya Neidhart?
The 38 years aged, Natalya Neidhart has a fair complexion with blonde hair and brown eyes. She stands 5ft 5 inches(1.65m) tall and has a body weight of 62kg(137 lbs). Her body build is athletic and her body shape is an hourglass. Her body measurement is 36-27-36 inches. Her bra cup size is 34, Her shoe size is 9(US). She has no tattoos in her body.