Facts of Noname
|Age:||32 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||September 18, 1991|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Noname|
Noname is an American rapper and a poet who is known for her appearance on the track “Lost” from Chance the Rapper’s mixtape, Acid Rap. She began rapping and performing slam poetry in her early days and gained wider recognition in 2013. Also, She is a member of the trio Ghetto Sage, with Smino and Saba. Currently, she has over 312K followers on her Instagram, 391K followers on her Twitter, and 143.6K followers on her Facebook accounts. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Noname famous for?
- An American rapper, poet, and record producer.
- Her song “Diddy Bop.”
Where is Noname from?
Recalling her early life, Noname was born as Fatimah Nyeema Warner to her parents in Chicago, Illinois, the U.S. However, her parent’s details are not available. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. She was raised by her grandparents until she was in middle school. She started writing poetry after taking a creative writing class in high school. Further, her birth sign is Virgo.
When did Noname begin her music career?
- Moving towards his career, Noname started to freestyle rap with friends, collaborating with local Chicago artists including Chance the Rapper, Saba, Mick Jenkins, and Ramaj Eroc.
- In 2013, she appeared on Chance the Rapper’s second mixtape, Acid Rap, contributing a verse to the track “Lost” where she sang the chorus to the song as well as her verse.
- In 2014, she was featured on Mick Jenkins’ mixtape The Waters, contributing to the track “Comfortable”.
- In 2015, she was featured on multiple tracks from Kirk Knight’s album Late Knight Special.
- She originally took the stage name “Noname Gypsy,” but she officially dropped “Gypsy,” making it solely “Noname”. She took to Twitter to explain her reasoning for this, saying: “When I first decided what my stage name would be I was unaware of how racially inappropriate and offensive it was to Romani people”.
- On 31st July 2016, She released her first mixtape, Telefone which she announced nearly three years. The album is centered around important telephone conversations that she has had over the years. Her rap speaks of black women’s pain and also highlights the struggles of growing up in Chicago.
- The same year, She announced plans to tour. The following day she announced a United States tour consisting of 18 cities, along with some separate performances not a part of the tour.
- Later, She performed a three-song medley of “Blaxploitation,” “Prayer Song,” and “Don’t Forget About Me” from the album in her solo television debut on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on October 17th, 2018.
- The same year, She released her first studio album titled Room 25. El Hunt of NME described the album as “flawless” and “smartly constructed and laced with intricate subtlety.”
- In 2019, She announced that she released her second studio album would be titled, Factory Baby. Also, she released her three singles named “Song 31,” “Song 32,” and “Häagen Dazs” in 2019.
- Later that year, she said she was quitting music, and expressed frustration with her predominantly white audience.
Who is Noname’s boyfriend?
Reflecting on her personal life, Noname kept his private life out of media at present. So, we have no information about her affairs and relationship yet. Presently, she is probably single.
How much is Noname worth?
Being a rapper, Noname has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $520 Thousand at present.
How tall is Noname?
Observing her body physics, Noname has a decent height and weight with dark brown eyes and black curly hair color.