Facts of Oh In Hye
|Full Name:||Oh In Hye|
|Age:||38 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||January 04, 1984|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Oh In Hye|
Oh In Hye (오인혜) was a South Korean actress, model, and television personality. She is best known for her performances in ‘Red Vacance Black Wedding’, ‘A Journey with Korean Masters’, and ‘Janus: Two Faces of Desire’.
Besides acting, she was a professional florist and had knowledge of different varieties of flowers. She was also a Youtuber and had run her self-titled Youtube channel, where she had 12K subscribers. She had uploaded the beauty and skincare videos on her youtube channel.
On September 14, 2020, The actress, Oh In Hye died at Inha University Hospital, Incheon City, South Korea at age of 36.
She was also active in the social media platform with over 26.2k followers on Instagram @5inhye.
What was Oh In Hye famous for?
Famous as a South Korean actress.
Where was Oh In Hye born?
Oh In Hye was born on January 4, 1984, in South Korea. She holds South Korean nationality and belongs to Asian ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Her father is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker but she hadn’t disclosed the names of her parents. She has a brother, Oh Chang-Hwan.
There is no information about her early life and education.
How did Oh In Hye die?
On September 14, 2020, The actress, Oh In Hye was found unconscious around 5 AM at her home in Incheon, South Korea. She was in a state of cardiac arrest when found and rushed to Inha University Hospital where she underwent emergency procedures after a cardiac arrest and was reportedly stabilized. Sadly, she died around 8 PM at the hospital that day. However, the real cause of her death was not revealed yet.
Oh In Hye’s age was 36 years old at the time of her death.
Oh In Hye’s career Highlights
- Oh In Hye debuted in the movie, ‘Sin Of A Family’ playing the role of Keu Geum-Sook in 2011. The same year, she appeared as Keu-Nyeo in the film, Red Vacance Black Wedding and The Plan.
- She had played the role of Jung Mal Geum in the television drama series, ‘Horse Doctor’, which aired on MBC from October 2012 to March 2013.
- In 2012, she had also appeared in the TV movie, ‘Drama Special: The Return: Jwibulnori’ as supporting character Bo Ok on KBS2.
- She starred as the main character, In-Hwi, therapist, and Yoko in the film, ‘Eating, Talking, Faucking’ in 2013.
- Oh In Hye had also appeared in several films such as ‘No Breathing'(2013), ‘Secret Travel’ (2013), and ‘The Plan'(2014).
- In 2018, she appeared in the popular comedy-drama series, Yeonnam-dong 539.
Oh In Hey’s Marital Status
Oh In Hye was believed to be single because she had not revealed any information about her marital status to the media. Even there is no information about her dating history.
Oh In Hey’s Height
Oh In Hey was 36 years old at the time of her death. She was a beautiful lady and had a well-maintained slim body build. She had an average height of 1.65m (5 feet and 5 inches) tall while her body weight was around 58 kg (128 lbs.). Her body measurements were 35-24-35 inches. She had fair skin, silky dark brown hair, and black eyes. She had not any tattoo on her body. Her sexual orientation was straight.
Oh In Hey’s Net Worth
Oh In Hey had quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress. She had an estimated net worth of $800K-900K. Her major source of earnings was her acting career. She also earned an extra amount from her Youtube channel.