Facts of Ola Toivonen
|Full Name:||Ola Toivonen|
|Age:||34 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||July 03, 1986|
|Birth Place:||Degerfors, Sweden|
|Salary:||$20K a week|
|When did Ola Toivonen get married ? (married date):||June, 2015|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Yrjo Toivonen|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ola Toivonen|
A Swedish footballer, who plays as an attacking midfielder or striker for Melbourne Victory is famed as Nils Ola Toivonen. He is simply named Ola Toivonen. He has earned over 60 caps for the nation and was part of their squad for UEFA Euro 2012 and the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He plays by wearing shirt number of 11. Toivonen started his professional career with Degerfors IF. He is a very talented footballer.
- Being a best-attacking midfielder.
Early Life of Ola
On 3rd July 1986, Ola Toivonen was born on Nils Ola Toivonen in Degerfors, Sweden. His nationality is Swedish. He was born to Yrjo Toivonen and Margareta, his parents. His father is Finnish who moved to Sweden to work in the factory. He also has two siblings named Petter and Lisa.
There is no information regarding his educational qualification.
Body Features of Ola
Ola has got a very attractive body figure. He has a tall height of 1.91 m and has a balanced weight of 75 Kg. He attracts a lot of people with his charming smile.
Career of Ola
- Ola started his career at Degerfors in the year 2005.
- After his play in Degerfors, he signed a four-year contract with Malmo FF with a fee of $1.1 Million becoming the second most expensive player of all time.
- In the year 2007, he scored 3 goals for this team and finished 9th in Allsvenskan.
- In his 2008 season, this team finished 6th, and this was the absolute breakthrough for Toivonen.
- In his 2009 season, he signed a contract with PSV Eindhoven with the fee of €3.5 Million and made his team debut against FC Volendam.
- He scored 4 goals against ADO Den Haag on 8th November 2009.
- Toivonen only made 17 appearances in his 2012-2013 seasons due to his injuries.
- He made 14 appearances in his 2013-2014 seasons.
- It was announced that Toivonen had been sold to Rennes for a transfer fee of €2.5 Million on 20th January 2014.
- He joined Premier League side, Sunderland, on a season-long loan on 28th August 2015.
- He scored his first goal on 22nd September 2015, in a 4-1 League Cup third-round defeat at home to Manchester City for this team.
- He signed for French club Toulouse FC on 4th August 2016.
- It was announced he had signed with A-League club Melbourne Victory FC on 31st August.
The international career of Ola
- Ola Toivonen has been representing the Swedish national team since the year 2003.
- He was also a member of the U-21 national team.
- His full international debut came on 14th January 2007, when Sweden lost 2-0 away to Venezuela.
- He played in the friendly against Bosnia and Herzegovina ahead of the World Cup in absence of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- He has been named to the 23-man squad for the FIFA World Cup 2018 which consists of other stars like Emil Forsberg, Marcus Berg, and Sebastian Larsson, etc.
- He scored the first goal of the match in a 2-1 defeat to Germany on 23 June 2018.
- In August 2018 announced that he has retired from international duties.
Net Worth of Ola
The net worth of Ola Toivonen is estimated to have $1 Million as of 2018. His weekly salary is $20,000. He is earning a good amount of money from his career and enjoying his life a lot. He also owns a house of $3.6 Million at Labbsand beach. His exact salary is not revealed yet and will be updated soon.
Affairs of Ola
Ola Toivonen is a married man. He married Emma Herbring in June 2015 in Loka Brunn. Many footballers attended their marriage ceremony. Since 2002, the couple is dating each other. Emma Herbring is also a football player and has played in the Swedish Premier League. The couple is blessed with two children. They are living a happy life together and there is no sign of separation between them.