Paul McCartney is a famous English songwriter-singer, composer and multi-instrumental, recognized worldwide as the singer and bass guitarist for the legendary rock band, the Beatles.
Facts of Paul McCartney
|Full Name:||Paul McCartney|
|Age:||81 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||June 18, 1942|
|Birth Place:||Liverpool, UK|
|Net Worth:||$700 M|
|When did Paul McCartney get married ? (married date):||, 2011|
|Children:||five(Stella , Beatrice, Mary, James, Heather)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Jim McCartney|
|Mother's Name:||Mary Patricia|
|Height / How tall :||5.9 inch|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Paul McCartney|
Sir James Paul McCartney famed as Paul McCartney is a famous English songwriter-singer, composer and multi-instrumental, recognized worldwide as the singer and bass guitarist for the legendary rock band, the Beatles. McCartney is one of the most successful composers and performers of all time. More than 2,200 artists have covered his Beatles song “Yesterday”, making it one of the most covered songs in popular music history. Wings’ 1977 release “Mull of Kintyre” is one of the all-time best-selling singles in the UK. He wrote his first song, ‘I Lost My Little Girl,’ on the Zenith, later composed another early tune ‘When I’m Sixty-Four,’ on the piano. American rhythm and blues-inspired Paul.
Gossips and Rumors
Paul McCartney coming to Lambeau Field next year. During Sunday’s game at Lambeau Field, a tease flashed on the scoreboard early in the first quarter. It showed the back of a performer facing a large audience. It was McCartney. The Packers posted the same message on their Twitter account. They declined to comment on the tease Sunday, but have scheduled a press conference for Tuesday. It’s the first time McCartney is playing Madison. He’s played Milwaukee six times in his half-century career. His last visit to that city was a sold-out concert at the Marcus Amphitheater for Summerfest in 2016. His 2019 tour itinerary also includes arena stops June 3 in Fort Wayne, Ind., and June 11 in Moline, Ill. The next date listed isn’t until June 26 in Phoenix, which would allow for a Lambeau stop within the Packers’ preferred calendar window for hosting concerts.
- Being the band member of Beatles.
Early Life of Paul McCartney
Paul McCartney was born on 18th June 1942 in Liverpool, the UK with the birth name of James Paul McCartney. As of 2018, he is 76. He was born to Mary Patricia (1090-1956) and Jim McCartney, his parents. His mother was a nurse and his father was a volunteer firefighter during World War II. He is white in ethnicity and holds a British nationality. He also has a sibling named Michael and Ruth. His birth sign is Gemini.
Regarding his education, he went to Stockton Wood Road Primary School in Speke from 1947 to 1949. Then he was shifted to Joseph Junior School in Belle Vale due to overcrowding at Stockton. Later, he enrolled at the Liverpool Institute, which is a grammar school instead of a secondary modern school.
Body Features of Paul McCartney
Paul has got a very attractive body features. Being at the age of 76, he still looks very young. His hair color is Dark Brown and eye color is Brown. He has a tall height of 180 cm and a balanced weight of 68 Kg or 150 Pounds. He has a healthy body. His other body measurement will be updated very soon.
Career of Paul McCartney
- Paul began his career at the small age of 15 when he met John Lennon and his band, the Quarrymen.
- The members of the band invited McCartney to join as a rhythm guitarist, and he formed a close working relationship with Lennon.
- They adopted the name the Beatles in August 1960.
- In the year 1961, Sutcliffe left the band and McCartney reluctantly became their bass player.
- The band rose into fame after their first hit “Love Me Do” and becoming popular in the UK in 1963, and in the US a year later.
- Then, the band released Yesterday, Rubber Soul, In My Life, Revolver in the year 1966, Paperback Writer, Rain, Strawberry Fields Forever Penny Lane, A Day in the Life, She’s Leaving Home, Let It Be, and more.
- The band gave their final commercial concert at the end of their 1966 US tour.
- He pressed the band to start a new project, which became Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, widely regarded as rock’s first concept album.
- Epstein’s death at age 32 in August 1967 created a void, which left the Beatles perplexed and concerned about their future.
- The Beatles’ animated film Yellow Submarine, loosely based on the imaginary world evoked by McCartney’s 1966 composition, premiered in July 1968.
- Abbey Road was the band’s last recorded album.
- He was in the midst of business disagreements with his bandmates when he announced his departure from the group on 10 April 1970.
- After the group disturbance, he wrote: “Maybe I’m Amazed”.
- In the year 1970, the Beatles broke up and he continued his musical career with his first solo release, “McCartney”, a US number-one album.
- Then, he released his second album named “Ram”.
- During the seven-week, 25-show Wings Over Europe Tour, the band played almost solely Wings and McCartney solo material: the Little Richard cover “Long Tall Sally” was the only song that had previously been recorded by the Beatles.
- Wings achieved their first US number-one single, “My Love”, included on their second LP, Red Rose Speedway, a US number one and UK top five in March 1973.
- Then, Paul and Laine recorded “Band on the Run” in the year 1973 after McCullough and Seiwell left the band.
- Rolling Stone named it one of the Best Albums of the Year for 1973, and in the year 1975 Paul McCartney and Wings won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Performance for the song “Band on the Run” and Geoff Emerick won the Grammy for Best Engineered Recording for the album.
- Then, he began working with Stevie Wonder on the Martin-produced no.1 hit ‘Ebony and Ivory’, included Paul’s Tug of War LP and joined Michael Jackson on ‘The Girl is Mine’.
- On 28 August 2013, McCartney released the title track of his upcoming studio album New, which came out in October 2013.
- He also appeared in the adventure film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, which was released in 2017.
- He filed a suit in United States district court against Sony/ATV Music Publishing seeking to reclaim ownership of his share of the Lennon-McCartney song catalog beginning in 2018 in January 2017.
- He released two songs, “I Don’t Know” and “Come On to Me”, from his album Egypt Station, which was released on 7 September through Capitol Records on 20th June 2018.
How is paul McCartney so rich?
Paul McCartney has an impressive net worth of $700 Million as of 2018 and hopes to be $800 Million as of 2019. He owns several cars such as Rolls Royce Phantom V, Austin Princess, Lamborgini 400GT, Chrysler Station Wagon, Mercedez-Benz 230 SL, Mini Cooper S, and McLaren F1. He also worked with one of the most famous historical rock band Beatles, later made his own band, and also appeared as a solo artist. He is earning a good amount of salary from his work but his exact salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon.
Personal Life of Paul McCartney
Paul McCartney is a married person. Paul married his third wife, Nancy Shevell on 9th October 2011 in a civil ceremony at Marylebone Town Hall. Nancy Shevell is vice-president of family-owned transportation. She is also a former member of the board of the New York area’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority. They are happily married and are often seen together spending quality time. The couple is living a happy life and there is no any sign of separation between them.
His first girlfriend was Dot Rhone. The couple met at the Casbah club in the year 1959. The couple stayed together for two years and six months and later got separated.
After that, he began dating Jane Asher. The couple first met on 18th April 1963, when a photographer requested them to pose at a Beatles performance. They two began dating, in November 1963 and he took Asher at her parent’s home at Wimple Streer. The couple lasted for five years and also planned to get married. But Asher ended up the relationship after she found Paul had been in an affair with Francie Schwartz.
In the year 1969, he married Linda Eastman, a famous photographer. The couple was blessed with four children, Linda’s daughter Heather(adopted by Paul legally), James and Stella, and a younger one whose name has not been revealed yet. They stayed as a married couple until Linda died of breast cancer at the age of 56 in the year 1998.
Then, in the year 2002, he married Heather Mills, an anti-landmines campaigner and former model. After years of their marriage, Mills gave birth to their first child Beatrice Mills. The couple got separated in the year 2006 and got divorced in March 2008.