Facts of Peter Segal
|Full Name:||Peter Segal|
|Age:||61 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||November 30, 1961|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Peter Segal|
Peter Segal’s films frequently center around prestigious characters who took their fame and power for granted and try to redeem themselves. Throughout his career, he has directed the comedic films like Tommy Boy (1995), My Fellow Americans (1996), The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps (2000), Anger Management (2003), 50 First Dates (2004), The Longest Yard (2005), Get Smart (2008), and Grudge Match (2013). To know more about him and his career, you could read the given below article.
What is Peter Segal Famous For?
- An American film director, producer, screenwriter, and actor.
Where was Peter Segal Born?
Going back to his early life, Peter Segal was born in the year 1962 to his parents. However, his parent’s and sibling’s details are yet to be disclosed. His birthplace is New York, U.S. He is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity.
For his education, he attended the University of Southern California, where he double majored in Broadcast Journalism and English. Also, he graduated from the USC School of Cinema and Television.
Peter Segal’s Career Highlights
- Peter Segal began his career writing and directing television, earning eight Emmy Awards. In 2002, he created the NBC sitcom Hidden Hills (2002-2003).
- In 1995, he formed his production company, Callahan Filmworks, along with long-time producing partner Michael Ewing. He made his feature film directorial debut in 1994 with Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult, starring Leslie Nielsen and George Kennedy.
- Later, He went on to direct Chris Farley in his most memorable film, Tommy Boy (1995). The film also stars David Spade, and it is considered a “now-iconic cult classic”.
- He directed the comedy film My Fellow Americans (1996), starring Jack Lemmon, James Garner, and Lauren Bacall. He directed the comedy Nutty Professor II: The Klumps (2000), starring Eddie Murphy.
- He directed Adam Sandler for the first time in Anger Management (2003), which also starred Jack Nicholson. He collaborated with Sandler again in 50 First Dates (2004), which also starred Drew Barrymore.
- He collaborated with Sandler for the third time in The Longest Yard (2005), a remake of the 1974 film of the same name. The film has become the second highest-grossing sports comedy in history.
- After directing three of Sandler’s films, His next film became Get Smart (2008). It is an adaptation of the ’60s television series of the same name that was created by Mel Brooks and Buck Henry. Segal stated in an interview with AMC that he loved the show so much as a kid. The film starred Steve Carell, Anne Hathaway, Dwayne Johnson, Alan Arkin, and Terence Stamp.
- His most recent film project was Grudge Match (2013), which starred Robert De Niro, Sylvester Stallone, Kevin Hart, Alan Arkin, Kim Basinger, and Jon Bernthal.
- It was reported in November 2014 that Segal will be directing Goblins for Disney.
Who is Peter Segal Married to?
Peter Segal is a married man. He is married to Linda Brogmus who is a dentist by profession. The pair were blessed, three children together. Presently, the pair live a blissful life with their children without negative rumors.
How Much is Peter Segal Worth?
Peter Segal is a film director by profession who earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame through his multiple professions in the field of the entertainment industry. As per the online sources, his current estimated net worth and salary is still under review. Whenever we were updated, we will let you know.
How Tall is Peter Segal?
Peter Segal has good body statistics with handsome looks. However, his height, weight, and other body structure are yet to be disclosed. Further, He has brown eyes and black and pepper hair color. Whenever we were updated about his body statistics, we will let you.