A producer and actor, known for Workin' Moms (2017), Divorce Corp (2014), and The Super (2011).
Producer and Actor
Facts of Philip Sternberg
|Full Name:||Philip Sternberg|
|Birth Date:||, 1978|
|Birth Place:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Profession:||Producer and Actor|
|Married Date:||September 01, 2008|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Johann Lambert Sternberg|
|Mother's Name:||Anna Catharine Feller|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Philip Sternberg|
Who is Philip Sternberg?
Philip Sternberg is a fresh-faced American-Canadian. Philip Sternberg is a well-known director, producer, and actor. He became well-known as Catherine Reitman’s famous husband.
How old is Philip Sternberg? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Philip Sternberg is 44 years old. Sternberg was born in 1978, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The zodiac sign of Philip Sternberg is a Gemini by birth. His lucky color is unknown, and his lucky stone is unknown.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Philip Sternberg stands 6 feet 0 inches tall. He is 79 kg in weight. His eyes are hazel, and his hair is brown. Philip also has 44-32-37 inch chest-waist-hip measurements.
Philip Sternberg: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
There are no details about Philip’s educational experience or his family.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
There are no details about Philip’s educational experience.
Relationship Stats: Philip Sternberg is Married?
Philip Sternberg’s wife is Catherine Reitman, and the couple married in September 2008. Catherine and Philip married in Santa Barbara, California. It took place at Catherine’s parents’ home. The newlyweds gained 20 pounds during their honeymoon in Italy. In addition, the couple has two sons. Jackson and Liam are their names. Jackson will be eight years old in 2021, and Liam will be four.
Catherine and her lover first met when she went to pick up her friend’s paycheck following an audition. Catherine was excessively dressed in short shorts and two braids. It was actually for a post that Catherine was absolutely unqualified for and hence did not receive.
There was a spark between them when Philip handed her the check. Even though they had not exchanged phone numbers, they were aware that something was going on. Three months later, Catherine and Philip met with each other at an event. Philip told Catherine that she would never leave his life again. They afterward attended a Knocked Upcast and crew screening as a group.
Philip and Catherine both moved more quickly than they had in past partnerships. The pair began saying “I love you” during the first month, and they were engaged within six months.
Philip’s proposal to Catherine was meticulously prepared, according to Catherine. The pair was on their way from Los Angeles to San Diego for the weekend. Catherine was hungry and grumpy the entire drive. She begged him to pull over for quick food, but Philip replied he had other plans. When they arrived, Philip took out a picnic. Catherine’s favorite cheeses and cured meats were all included.
When she began to eat, Philip encouraged her to accompany him for a walk. Despite her disappointment, Catherine went on that walk with Philip. Philip asked Catherine to walk over the fencing and onto the cliff’s edge as they reached a precipice. Catherine was convinced that this man was either going to propose to her or kill her.
Regardless of her worries, she sat on a neighboring beach. Even though visibility was limited because of the storm, she could see Philip had scrawled “Will You Marry Me?” in the sand. He wrote it in long-stemmed roses and painted white seashells. Catherine grabbed the awful flea market band off her ring finger and hurled it into the sea as Philip knelt. Catherine feels that agreeing to marry Philip was the best decision she has ever made.
Professional Career and Achievements
- At the International Emmy Awards, Philip Sternberg poses for a portrait with the cast of ‘WORKIN’ MOMS.’ The source is Instagram.
- Philip Sternberg is a well-known director, producer, and actor. For five years, he was the President of Candor Entertainment. Philip was in response to sustaining the company’s track record of success.
- It includes the Dr. Drew-narrated feature documentary Divorce Corp, Six Little McGhees for OWN, and The Super for AXS.
- Philip Sternberg, on the other hand, created pilots for television networks such as VH1, History Channel, Spike TV, and Showtime. In addition, the producer has worked on web programs for Hulu, Revision 3, and Discovery Channel, among others.
- Wolf & Rabbit Entertainment ULC was founded in 2016 by Philip Sternberg and his wife Catherine Reitman. It was to produce WORKIN’ MOMS, a half-hour single-camera comedy for CBC. This was also nominated for an International Emmy Award recently. Similarly, the show debuted on January 10, 2017.
WORKIN’ MOMS is also executive produced by Philip Sternberg. In the second and third seasons of the show, Philip directed several episodes for this reason.
- He also appears in the show alongside his wife, Catherine Reitman. In this series, Philip played Nathan Foster, while his real-life husband and wife played onscreen husband and wife.
- Philip Sternberg’s wife is Catherine Reitman. Catherine is a Canadian-American. She is a professional actress, producer, and writer. Workin’ Moms is a CBC comedy series created, executive produced, written, and starred by Philip’s wife.
- Then, in January 2011, Philip’s wife, Catherine Reitman, debuted Breakin’ It Down with Catherine Reitman. It is a web show about film reviews that can be seen on the video-sharing network YouTube. The show was canceled in July of 2013. Catherine also filled in as a guest co-host for Kevin Smith on occasion.
- She worked on this alongside Ralph Garman on their podcast, Hollywood Babble-On.
- Philip’s wife also starred in the reality show The Real Wedding Crashers. It’s based on the smash hit Wedding Crashers. Catherine also starred in the 2007 films Knocked Up, I Love You, Man, and Friends with Benefits.
- Philip’s wife has been in the television shows Hollywood Residential, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, How I Met Your Mother, Weeds, and Blackish. In 2016, Catherine and Philip founded Wolf & Rabbit Entertainment ULC.
- Philip’s wife has also directed many episodes in each season of the show. In 2017, Workin’ Moms got five Canadian Screen Award nominations. Reitman has been nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy Series and Best Comedy Series.
How much does Elle earn? Net worth
Philip Sternberg made a lot of money as a result of his hard work. By 2022, he is expected to have a net worth of $750,000. His wife, Catherine, on the other hand, has a net worth of $1.5 million.
Social Media Profile
In terms of his social media presence, Philip Sternberg is a very active social media figure. Philip has almost 1.4k followers on his official Instagram account, @pzsternberg. He’s also active on Twitter, where he has about 2.1k followers.
- 1 Who is Philip Sternberg?
- 2 How old is Philip Sternberg? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Philip Sternberg: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Stats: Philip Sternberg is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Elle earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile