Phoebe Tonkin is an Australian actress and model best known for her roles as Cleo Sertori in H2O: Just Add Water, Fiona Maxwell in Tomorrow, When the War Began, Faye Chamberlain in The Secret Circle, and Hayley Marshall in The CW series The Vampire Diaries.
Facts of Phoebe Tonkin
|Full Name:||Phoebe Tonkin|
|Age:||32 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||July 12, 1989|
|Birth Place:||Sydney, Australia.|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||Yes|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Nickolas Tonkins|
|Mother's Name:||Jannyfer Tonkins|
|Education:||Queenwood School for Girls|
|Height / How tall :||5ft. 10 inches|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||34B inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Phoebe Tonkin|
An Australian actress, as well as a model, is named for Phoebe Tonkin who is best known for portraying Cleo Sertori in H2O: Just Add Water, Fiona Maxwell in Tomorrow, When the War Began, Faye Chamberlain in The Secret Circle, and Hayley Marshall in The CW series The Vampire Diaries and its spin-off series The Originals. She was also nominated in AFI Awards in 2008 for the series H20: Just Add Water. Overall, she is a very talented actress.
- 1 ‘Please take this seriously!’ Actress Phoebe Tonkin makes an impassioned plea for people to stay home amid the coronavirus pandemic
- 2 What is the birthplace of Phoebe Tonkin?
- 3 How was Phoebe Tonkin’s Career?
- 4 Who is Phoebe Tonkin Dating?
- 5 What is the Net Worth of Phoebe Tonkin as of 2020?
- 6 How tall is Phoebe Tonkin?
‘Please take this seriously!’ Actress Phoebe Tonkin makes an impassioned plea for people to stay home amid the coronavirus pandemic
Phoebe Tonkin has made an impassioned plea for people to stay home amid the coronavirus epidemic. In an Instagram post shared on Sunday, the 30-year-old posted a photo which she had posed for earlier in the year, taken in an idyllic field. The actress wrote at length: ‘It has been a very crazy year indeed. I remember shooting this at the end of January in Adelaide, South Australia, feeling so grateful to be shooting in a part of my country that hadn’t been devastated by fires. She went to great pains to recommend that her fans take part in self-isolation to help end the spread of the virus. Phoebe added: ‘We need each other. Follow in the footsteps of the rest of the world. The beach will still be there after all of this. Stay home for one another, for our immune-compromised, for our elders, for ourselves.
What is the birthplace of Phoebe Tonkin?
Phoebe Tonkin was born on 12th July 1989 as Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin. Her birthplace is in Sydney, Australia. Her nationality is Australian and her ethnicity is White. As of 2019, she celebrated her 30h birthday. She was born to her father “Nicholas Tonkin and her mother “Jennifer Tonkin”, her parents. She also has a younger sibling, a sister named “Abby Tonkin”. It was her parents who encourage and motivated her to attend the ballet, contemporary, tap, and hip-hop dance courses. At the age of 12, she enrolled at the Australian for Young People. When she was only four, she attended courses in Classical Ballet, hip-hop, Contemporary Dance, and Tap Dance. At the age of 12, she began courses at the Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP) at the Wharf Theatre. She Tonkin graduated from Queenwood School for Girls. She is Christian by religion.
How was Phoebe Tonkin’s Career?
- Phoebe Tonkin was firstly cast in the Australian TV series H2O: Just Add Water which was premiered on 7th July 2006 on Network Ten.
- To promote the series she and her co-stars presented the best band award at the Nickelodeon UK Kids’ Choice Awards in October 2007.
- She was also nominated for “Best Lead Actress in a Television Series” at the prestigious Australian Film Institute Awards which ran for three seasons with the series finale airing on 16th April 2010.
- She has appeared on fellow Australian television shows Packed to the Rafters and Home and Away.
- In September 2010, she made her film debut starring in the Australian action ensemble film Tomorrow, When the War Began.
- She was cast in March 2011 as Faye Chamberlain on The CW supernatural drama series The Secret Circle which premiered on 15 September 2011 to over 3.5 million viewers.
- She was cast in the 3D horror film Bait 3D in August 2010.
- In August 2012, Tonkin joined the cast of The CW television series, The Vampire Diaries and joined her co-star from H2O: Just Add Water, Claire Holt, who portrays Rebekah Mikaelson on the show.
- On 11th January 2013, The CW confirmed that a spin-off series to The Vampire Diaries was in the works, titled The Originals.
- The CW confirmed on 13th February that Claire Holt would also join the cast of The Originals, marking the third time Tonkin and Holt have starred together on a show.
- On 15th May 2017, SBS announced that she had been cast in their new four-part drama Safe Harbour.
- In 2018, she appeared on an episode of The Affair as Delphine, the protege of an art gallery owner who had an affair with Cole’s father.
- It was announced on 20 August 2018 that Tonkin was cast in Bloom, to be aired by streaming platform Stan, as a younger version of the character Gwen Reid, the elder version of which will be portrayed by Jacki Weaver.
- She appeared in the TV show Westworld as Penny in the year 2020.
- Regarding her other projects, she has also appeared in a number of advertisements which include Vauxhall Motors.
- She was previously signed to Chic Management.
- Her other modeling career includes Girlfriend Teen Vogue, Vogue Australia, Dolly, and more.
- she also appeared in the music video for Miles Fisher’s 2011 single “Don’t Let Go”.
- In September 2017, she appeared in the ad campaign “Journey To The Wild Side” for Smythson to promote their latest product range.
- In May 2018, she appeared in Jenni Kayne’s #findyouruniform fashion campaign alongside Lara Bingle and Lynn Nguyen.
- She was revealed in September 2018 as one of nine women taking part in a digital campaign for Chanel’s Gabrielle line of products.
Who is Phoebe Tonkin Dating?
Phoebe Tonkin’s marital status is unmarried and she is still to get married but she has been in a relationship with co-star and actor Paul Wesley since the year 2013. She doesn’t open about her personal life in public so there is no information related to their relationship. The duo is living a happy life without any disturbances. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Phoebe Tonkin as of 2020?
The net worth of this famous actress will be surely in millions as she has marked her name in the field of an acting career and she is recognizable all over the world. She is a very successful actress. Her net worth is estimated to have $2 Million as of 2020 whereas her exact salary is still being calculated and will be added soon. Her source of earning is from her acting career and she is satisfied with her earnings.
How tall is Phoebe Tonkin?
Phoebe Tonkin is a very beautiful actress with a sweet smile on her glowing face. She has chubby cheeks with sexy lips. She stands at a tall height of 5 feet 10 inches and she weighs around 56 kg. Her body measurement is 34-24-34 inches. She wears a bra size of 34B. She wears a shoe size of 8(US) and her dress size is 4(US). Her hair color is dark brown and her eye color is hazel. Overall, she has got a healthy body.