Facts of Quentin Tarantino
|Full Name:||Quentin Tarantino|
|Age:||59 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||March 27, 1963|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Quentin Tarantino|
One of the American director, writer, and actor is Quentin Jerome Tarantino who is well-known as Quentin Tarantino. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines, satirical subject matter, an aestheticization of violence, extended scenes of dialogue, ensemble casts consisting of established and lesser-known performers.
Gossip and Rumors
Quentin Tarantino married new girlfriend Daniella Pick
Quentin’s Early Life
Quentin Tarantino’s full name is Quentin Jerome Tarantino. He was born on 27 March 1963 at Knoxville, Tennessee, U.S. He was born to Connie McHugh who is a nurse and Tony Tarantino who was an actor. Later his mother married to musician Curtis Zastoupil soon after arriving in Los Angeles, and the family moved to Torrance. Later they got divorced and he lived with his grandparents. He studied at Narbonne High School in Harbor City, Los Angeles. Later he dropped out of school at the age of 16. He later enrolled in the James Best Theatre Company.
Quentin’s Body Features
Quentin’s height is 1.85 m and weight is 90 kg. His eye color is dark brown and the hair color is also dark brown. Overall he has a balanced and healthy body.
- He wrote one of a screenplay called ‘Captain Peachfuzz and the Anchovy Bandit’ when he was 14.
- He got a job ushering at a porn theater in Torrance, called the Pussycat Theatre.
- He worked as a recruiter in the aerospace industry.
- He worked in Video Archives which is a video store in Manhattan Beach.
- In 1987, he co-wrote and directed the movie ‘My Best Friend’s Birthday’. The reel was destroyed in the lab while editing. Later the screenplay formed the basis for ‘True Romance’.
- He played the role of one of a group of Elvis impersonators in “Sophia’s Wedding: Part 1”.
- In 1990, he wrote the script for ‘From Dusk till Dawn’.
- In 1992, he wrote, directed and acted in movie ‘Reservoir Dogs’. He played an asylum attendant in ‘Eddie Presley’.
- In 1993, his screenplay movie ‘True Romance’ was released.
- In 1994, he wrote, directed, and acted in the black comedy crime film ‘Pulp Fiction’. He also did acting in films including ‘The Coriolis Effect’, ‘Sleep with Me’ and ‘Somebody to Love’.
- In 1995, he appeared as Desmond in one episode of ‘All-American Girl’. He did the acting in the film named ‘Desperado’. He hosted a ‘Saturday Night Live’ episode.
- In 1995 he formed Rolling Thunder Pictures with Miramax to release or re-release several independent and foreign features.
- In 1996, he appeared and wrote the script for Rodriguez’s ‘From Dusk till Dawn’ and later in 2014 he and Rodriguez served as the executive producer in television series, ‘From Dusk till Dawn: The Series’. He played a supporting role in Spike Lee’s ‘Girl 6’. He was also an executive producer for the film ‘Curdled’. He starred in a film named ‘Chair’.
- In 1997, he featured in the film named ‘Jackie Brown’.
- In 2000, he played in a comedy film named ‘Little Nicky’.
- From 2002–2004, he portrayed villain McKenas Cole in the ABC television series named ‘Alias’.
- In 2005, he co-wrote and directed ‘Grave Danger’ which was the 5th season finale of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. He played in ‘The Muppets’ Wizard of Oz’.
- He co-directed the film ‘Grindhouse’ which was released on 6 April 2007.
- In 2009, his movie ‘Inglourious Bastard’ was released.
- In 2011, he worked on the film named ‘Django Unchained’ which was released on 25 December 2012. The film was a spaghetti western set in America’s Deep South.
- In 2013, he worked on another western film. It was revealed that the film would be titled ‘The Hateful Eight’. But as the script was leaked he published it as a novel.
- In 2014, he played in the film named ‘She’s Funny That Way’.
- On July 11, 2017, it was reported that his next project will be a film about the ‘Manson Family’ murders. On July 18, 2018, the film’s release date was made to July 26, 2019.
- In December 2017, he devised an idea for a Star Trek film,
- In 1992, he won Sitges Film Festival Award for Best Director and Best Screenplay.
- In 1994, he won a Cannes Film Festival Award for Pulp Fiction.
- In 1994, he won Saturn Award for Best Action, Adventure or Thriller film.
- In 1994, he won Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay.
- In 1994, he won BAFTA Award for Best Original Screenplay.
- In 1994, he won Golden Globe Award for Best Screenplay.
- In 1994, he won Film Independent Award for Best Director and Best Screenplay.
- In 1996, he won the Time Machine Award.
- In 2004, he won Saturn Award for Best Action, Adventure or Thriller film.
- In 2006, he won Saturn Award for Best Action, Adventure or Thriller film.
- In 2009, he won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- In 2010, he won Saturn Award for Best Action, Adventure or Thriller film.
- In 2012, he won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- In 2012, he won BAFTA Award for Best Original Screenplay.
- In 2012, he won Golden Globe Award for Best Screenplay.
- In 2012, he won Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay.
- In 2010, he won Saturn Award for Best Writing.
- At the 10th Empire Awards, he got 2005 Icon of the Decade Award.
- At the Malacanang Palace in Manila, he received the 2007 Lifetime achievement award.
- At the Provincetown International Film Festival, he got 2008 Filmmaker on the Edge Award.
- 2011 honorary Cesar from the Academie des Arts et Techniques du Cinema.
- 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award by the Rome Film Festival.
Quentin’s Personal Life
Quentin is a married man. He has dated Kathy Griffin in 1995. From 1996 to 1998, he dated Mira Sorvino. In 2002, he dated Vivica A. Fox. From 2003 to 2004, he dated Sofia Coppola. In 2005, he dated Shar Jackson. From 2006 to 2009, he dated Dana Flynn. In 2012, he dated Nicole Galicia. Since 2009, he started dating Daniella Pick who is an Israeli singer. They got engaged on 30 June 2017.
Quentin’s net worth is estimated to be $100 million.