Known for Megamind (2010), Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008), and Locked Down (2021).
Facts of Quinlin Dempsey Stiller
|Full Name:||Quinlin Dempsey Stiller|
|Age:||17 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||July 10, 2005|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Ben Stiller|
|Mother's Name:||Christine Taylor|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Eye Color:||Dark Blue|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Quinlin Dempsey Stiller|
Who is Quinlin Dempsey Stiller?
Quinlin Dempsey Stiller is an American child who is well-known for being a member of a prominent family. Quinlin Demsey Stiller is well-known as the son of Zoolander stars Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor. He is also well-known for being one of Ben Stiller’s children.
How old is Quinlin Dempsey Stiller? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Quinlin Dempsey Stiller is 17 years old. Stiller was born in Los Angeles, California, the USA on July 10, 2005. The zodiac sign of Quinlin Dempsey Stiller is Cancer by birth. His lucky color is silver, and his lucky stone is Moonstone.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Quinlin Dempsey Stiller stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. He is 55 kg in weight. His eyes are dark blue, and his hair is brown.
Quinlin Dempsey Stiller: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
He is of American origin. Ben Stiller is his father’s name, and Christine Taylor is his mother’s. His older sister is Ella Stiller. Ella appeared in Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb as an uncredited extra. Quinlin’s father is an Emmy Award-winning actor, comedian, director, producer, and voice actor from the United States. His mother is an actress as well. Dempsey’s parents also married in the year 2000. Regrettably, they divorced in 2017. Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara, his paternal grandparents, are both well-known performers and actresses.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Quinlin has the following educational background and qualifications: he is still a student. He attends Elite School in California.
Relationship Status: Quinlin Dempsey Stiller is Single?
Quinlin Dempsey Stiller looks to be single at the moment and is more focused on his work and studies than on being in a relationship. Maybe Stiller chooses to keep his personal and love life out of the public eye and away from the media. Quinlin is also too young to be involved in a romantic relationship right now. Even if he is in a relationship, he will most likely prefer to keep it private and out of sight of the public. Dempsey, on the other hand, is really charming, polite, and a gentleman, so it would not be strange if he is in a relationship.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Quinlin Dempsey Stiller made his acting debut in the 2008 animated feature “Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa” as “Baby Alex.” He also provided the voice for “Megamind,” another blockbuster animated picture.
- Similarly, he had a minor appearance in “Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb” in 2014. His Hollywood career began when he was quite young.
- As a result, it would not be strange if he decided to pursue a career in this field in the future. Aside from that, not much is known about his professional career.
- Ben Stiller, his father, is an actor, comedian, producer, film director, and screenwriter. He began his acting career by performing in a play. Following that, he authored additional mockumentaries and was approached about hosting his own show, “The Ben Stiller Show.”
- He produced and presented the show’s 13-episode run. Ben had already performed in television, therefore he began performing in films as well. Stiller has written, starred in, directed, or produced more than 50 films throughout his career, including The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Zoolander, The Cable Guy,
- There’s Something About Mary, the Meet the Parents trilogy, DodgeBall, Tropic Thunder, the Madagascar series, and the Night at the Museum trilogy.
- He has appeared in several music videos, television series, and films.
- Christine Taylor, who portrays Quinlin’s mother, is an actress as well. She is well recognized for her roles in The Brady Bunch Movie and A Very Brady Sequel as “Marcia Brady.”
- She has also appeared in films such as The Wedding Singer, Zoolander, and DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story.
How much does Quinlin Dempsey Stiller earn? Net worth
According to dreshare, Quinlin has a net worth of $200K, with his voice acting business accounting for the majority of his income.
Social Media Profile
Quinlin Dempsey Stiller isn’t on any social media platforms. He may not have had any social media accounts prior to now. Perhaps his social media profiles are also kept private, with only his closest friends having access to them.
- 1 Who is Quinlin Dempsey Stiller?
- 2 How old is Quinlin Dempsey Stiller? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Quinlin Dempsey Stiller: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Quinlin Dempsey Stiller is Single?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Quinlin Dempsey Stiller earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile