Facts of Rachel Skarsten
|Full Name:||Rachel Skarsten|
|Age:||37 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||April 23, 1985|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Rachel Skarsten|
Rachel Skarsten, a Canadian actress, is best known for her role as Dinah Lance in the iconic Canadian television series Birds of Prey. In addition, her role as Tamsin in Lost Girl is the best part of her life, and Regin is her most admired work as Elizabeth of England in her role. Let us learn more about her by reading this post.
Rachel Skarsten is well-known for what she does.
- Actress from Canada.
- Her television roles include Dinah Lance in “Birds of Prey,” Tamsin in “Lost Girl,” and Elizabeth I of England in “Reign.”
Rachel Sakrsten was born on what date?
Rachel was born in the year 1985 under the name Rachel Alice Marie Skarsten, and her birthplace is Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She is of mixed race and holds Canadian citizenship. Taurus is her zodiac sign.
Mary Aileen is her mother’s name, and Stan Skarsten is her father’s. She is the eldest child of her parents’ two daughters, with one younger sibling.
Rachel Skarsten received her education where?
Rachel attended Claude Watson School for the Arts from fourth to eighth grade. From grades 9 to 12, she majored in visual arts at Earl Haig Secondary School’s Claude Watson Arts Program. Shehe then earned a double degree in English Literature and Classical Studies from Queen’s University.
When did Rachel Skarsten begin her acting career?
- After being spotted by an agent at a memorial for her father, Rachel was cast as a regular in shows such as Little Man. Birds of Prey, a Warner Brothers television film, was where she made her breakthrough.
- She rested for a while before finishing her degree. Later in her career, she appeared in shows such as The LA Complex, Flashpoint, The Listener, Servitude, Two Hands to Mouth, and others.
- She played Andrea in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie adaptation, and she is currently scheduled to play Red Alice in the forthcoming Batwoman television series.
- Caroline Lofton in Virginia’s Run in 2002, Sharon in American Pie Presents Beta House in 2007, Alex in Servitude in 2011, Leah in Molly’s Game in 2017, Claire in Acquainted in 2018, Megan in Timeless Love in 2019, and other film roles include Caroline Lofton in Virginia’s Run in 2002, Sharon in American Pie Presents Beta House in 2007, Alex in Servitude in 2011, Leah in Molly’s Game in 2017, Claire in Acquainted in 2018, Megan in Timeless Love in 2019,
- Brigitte in Angels in the Infield in 2000, Suki Sutherland in Screech Owls in 2001, Jamie Swenson/Longoria in Tracker in 2002, Andi in Made… The Movie in 2010, Natalie Braddock in Flashpoint in 2011, Jessa in In My Dreams in 2014, Poppy Langmore in Imposters in 2018, Alice/Beth Kane in Batwoman in 2019, and many others are just a few of her television appearances.
Is Rachel Skarsten single or married?
Rachel is neither married nor single when it comes to her personal life. She is currently in a loving relationship with Alexandre Robicquet, her longtime boyfriend. She, on the other hand, did not reveal the details when they first started dating.
She is currently living a happy life and spends a lot of time with people with whom she feels secure sharing her personal information.
Rachel Skarsten’s net worth
Rachel has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of her long involvement in the film business. Her current net worth is estimated to be $1 million, according to some online sources.
Her acting career is her primary source of income. She receives an average of $49924 a year as an actress. Her finances, on the other hand, have yet to be revealed.
Rachel Skarsten’s height
Rachel is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 55 kilograms, according to her body measurements. She, too, is blonde with gray eyes and blonde hair. She wore a bra size 42B, a dress size 4 (US), and shoes size 10 (US). Her body measurements are also 38-22-35 inches.