Famous singer Keke Wyatt.
Facts of Rahmat Morton
|Full Name:||Rahmat Morton|
|Birth Date:||, 1973|
|Birth Place:||Kentucky, USA|
|Net Worth:||1.2 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Mother's Name:||Victoria Q Morton|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Rahmat Morton|
Who is Rahmat Morton?
Keke Wyatt’s ex-name husband is Rahmat Morton. Rahmat Morton is a professional in the music industry that organizes musical tours for musicians. He used to work for his ex-wife Keke as a road manager. He is currently busy with his personal life.
How old is Rahmat Morton? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Rahmat Morton is 49 years old. Morton was born in 1973, in Kentucky, USA. The zodiac sign of Rahmat Morton is unknown. His lucky color is unknown, and his lucky stone is unknown.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Rahmat Morton stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. He is 73 kg in weight. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black.
Rahmat Morton: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Rahmat will be 49 years old in 2022. Little is known about Morton’s parents because he keeps a low-key internet presence. His mother’s name is Victoria Q Morton. He grew up in Kentucky, USA, with his siblings. Morton comes from a devout family.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Morton’s education is uncertain, however, he did, according to accounts, graduate from high school. Keke, his ex-wife, attended high school in Indianapolis.
Relationship Status: Rahmat Morton is Single?
Rahmat married his supervisor, Keke Wyatt, in the year 2000, while she was just 18 years old. The marriage of Rahmat and Keke was riddled with complications. The couple divorced later that year. He is not married at the moment. Keyver Wyatt Morton (born March 27, 2000), Rahjah Ke’ Morton (born February 27, 2002), and Ke’Tarah Victoria Morton are the couple’s three children (born February 27, 2003). (born on August 29, 2008)
Professional Career and Achievements
- Rahmat, a music business veteran, was in charge of coordinating and planning musical tours for musicians. He was the road manager for Keke Wyatt (his ex-wife). He was in charge of his ex-tour wives and shows, as well as organizing them.
- Keke’s singing career began when she was 10 years old, when she wrote the song “What If,” which was included in a gospel compilation CD. During her adolescence, she trained with Chicago-based singer and producer Steve “Stone” Huff.
- Avant worked with Wyatt on his debut album, ‘My First Love.’ It quickly gained popularity and spent several weeks in the top ten. MCA signed her to a solo album contract.
- Her first solo album, ‘Used to Love,’ brought attention to her music but received little critical recognition. Rahmat’s solo debut, ‘Soul Sista,’ debuted at number 33 on the Billboard 200 in 2001 and sold over one million copies.
- Her career took a few years off before she released the single “Who Knew” in 2010, which peaked at number 35 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- She released a rendition of the iconic ‘Saturday Love’ song from the 1980s. Later that year, she and Avant co-wrote “You and I,” which reached number one on Billboard’s Urban A/C chart.
How much does Rahmat Morton earn? Net worth
In 2002, he and his ex-wife Keke were nominated for Best New R&B Artist alongside Avant. He has, however, yet to win or be nominated for any awards.
Morton, KekeWyatt’s former manager, has gained substantial riches as a result of his abilities in the music industry and management. Rahmat Morton is a multimillionaire with a net worth of $1.2 million. Keke Wyatt, on the other side, has a $4 million net worth.
Rahmat Morton Scandals
In 2001, Wyatt and Morton were involved in a domestic violence incident in which Wyatt stabbed Morton in self-defense to protect her children.
Social Media Profile
He is not currently active on any social media platforms.