Raj Suryadevara is well-known as the spouse of Dhivya Suryadevara, an Indian-American entrepreneur and businesswoman.
Stock Trader, Asset Manager, and Financial Planner
Facts of Raj Suryadevara
|Full Name:||Raj Suryadevara|
|Birth Date:||, 1970|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Profession:||Stock Trader, Asset Manager, and Financial Planner|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Raj Suryadevara|
Who is Raj Suryadevara?
Raj Suryadevara is an asset manager, stock trader, and senior portfolio manager. Raj Suryadevara is well-known as the spouse of Dhivya Suryadevara, an Indian-American entrepreneur and businesswoman. Similarly, in 2018, she was included in the Forbes 40 under 40 lists.
How old is Raj Suryadevara? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Raj Suryadevara stands 6 feet 0 inches tall. He is 65 kg in weight. His eyes are Black, and his hair is Black.
Raj Suryadevara: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Raj Suryadevara was born in India in the 1970s. Raj’s exact birth date is not available on the internet. He, too, is between the ages of 50 and 60. Raj holds dual citizenship in both India and the United States. When it comes to his wife, she was born in the year 1980. Dhivya celebrates her birthday on April 14th every year. Similarly, she grew up in Chennai, India. There is no information available about her parents. She also has two sisters and is of Asian origin. Dhivya, like her family, follows Hinduism.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Raj Suryadevara continued his education at a local high school. After graduating from high school, he went on to attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Raj is a graduate of both electrical engineering and mathematics. He also earned a master’s degree in electrical engineering.
Later on, he enrolled at Harvard University. Raj also has a master’s degree in business administration from Harvard. During his tenure at Harvard, he met Dhivya.
Relationship Stats: Raj Suryadevara is Married?
Currently, the financial planner is married. Raj is married to Dhivya Suryadevara, a well-known businesswoman. The couple also has a daughter. The specifics of their marriage, however, have yet to be revealed. There have been no scandals or controversies involving Raj Suryadevara. He has avoided problems and maintained a low profile.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Raj Suryadevara is currently a well-known stock trader, asset manager, and financial advisor. He went on to work at Merrill Lynch Trading after getting respectable degrees from MIT and Harvard.
- Similarly, he was a long-term employee of the organization. Raj later worked for Morgan Stanley, where he traded interest rate options and inflation. Because he obtained an MBA, he specialized in economics and financial planning.
- In addition, he left Stanley after nearly three years to join Goldman Sachs. At Goldman Sachs, he traded USD inflation, focused on cash and derivatives.
- While still a student at the University of Madras, Dhivya began her job with PricewaterhouseCoopers. Similarly, she interned at the World Bank in 2002.
- Dhivya later worked as an investment banker at UBS. Similarly, the businesswoman began her career at General Motors in 2004.
- She was appointed CFO and Chief Investment Officer of General Motors Asset Management in 2013. In addition, in 2015, she was appointed Vice President of Finance and Treasurer.
- She worked her way up through General Motors’ ranks, finally becoming Vice President of Corporate Finance.
- Suryadevara, on the other hand, resigned as General Motors’ chief financial officer on August 13, 2020. She had resigned to become the Chief Financial Officer of Stripe, an e-commerce payments business.
How much does Raj Suryadevara earn? Net worth
Raj Suryadevara is yet to be recognized. Similarly, in 2018, his wife Dhivya was named to Forbes’ 40 Under 40 list. Similarly, Raj has not disclosed his earnings or sources of revenue. As a result, his net worth is unclear at this time. Dhivya, his wife, is a multi-millionaire. Her net worth is a whopping $20 million.