Best known for being a Chef.
Facts of Ranveer Brar
|Full Name:||Ranveer Brar|
|Age:||44 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||February 08, 1978|
|Birth Place:||Lucknow, India|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 - $1M|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Jugjeet Singh Bhavnani|
|Mother's Name:||Anju Bhavnani|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ranveer Brar|
- 1 Who is Ranveer Brar?
- 2 How old is Ranveer Brar? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Ranveer Brar: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Ranveer Brar is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Ranveer Brar earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile
Who is Ranveer Brar?
Ranveer Brar is a well-known Indian VIP gourmet specialist who judged Season 4 of Expert Culinary Specialist India. He’s also a food beautician who’s appeared on shows like Bite Assault, The Incomparable Indian Rasoi, Food Stumbling, and others. He is also the Privileged part at the James Facial hair Establishment and one of the top 50 chefs in the Indian Culinary Discussion book.
How old is Ranveer Brar? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Ranveer Brar is 44 years old. Brar was born on February 8th, 1978, in the Indian city of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The zodiac sign of Ranveer Brar is an Aquarius by birth. His lucky color is Turquoise, and his lucky stone is Amethyst.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Ranveer Brar stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. His weight is unknown. His eyes are black, and his hair is black.
Ranveer Brar: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Ranveer’s cooking skills increased after he joined the Foundation of Lodging The Board in Lucknow. Ranveer was born into a Jatt Sikh family, where his father taught him about business and his mother inspired him to succeed. His grandfather was also a member of the armed forces in the past.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Education of Ranveer Brar Ranveer Brar has always offered his best performance with good grades since he was a child. Ranveer Brar started high school when he was 16 years old. Ranveer Brar obtained a Bachelor’s Degree from a public US state institution after finishing high school.
Relationship Status: Ranveer Brar is Married?
Ranveer has a happy marriage. He exchanged wedding vows with his significant other, Pallavi Brar. Ishaan, the couple’s gorgeous child, was born to them. According to Ranveer Brar, he wants his child to be able to prepare biryani by the age of five. Ranveer also understands how to parent his child and has spent a large amount of time with Ishaan. When he’s on the road, he usually utilizes Facetime to remain in touch. Ranveer is currently married to his significant other and has a child.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Ranveer started his cooking career after graduating from IHM at the Taj Mahal Lodging. In 2001, he created “Morisco,” a seafood restaurant, at the Fortress Aguada Seashore Resort in Goa.
- The same year, he opened an Italian café, “il Camino,” and a tiny outside grill restaurant, “Fishtail.”
- In 2003, he was critical of the Radisson Blu Inn in Delhi.
- Ranveer, who is 25 years old, is also the country’s most youthful leader cook.
- After that, he moved to Boston, Massachusetts, and launched Banq, a sophisticated Franco-Asian restaurant. Banq also won a few honors, including Best New Eatery in the World by Backdrop magazine.
- Ranveer then went to India to work as the Novotel, Juhu Seashore’s senior chief gourmet specialist.
- He then began hosting a range of cooking shows on Living Foodz. He also designed and prepared a customized menu for the Viacom 18-distributed MTV India café franchise. In 2016, Ranveer founded English Vinglish, a superb patisserie in Mumbai that specializes in Indian sweets.
- Ranveer has also presented a variety of cookery shows, including Seasons 1 and 2 of The Incomparable Indian Rasoi, Ranveer’s Bistro, Worldwide Menu, Northern Flavors – Meethi Masti, and others. Similarly, he acted as an adjudicator on Season 4 of MasterChef India, with culinary gurus Vikas Khanna and Sanjeev Kapoor.
- In 2017, he was named ‘Indian of the Year’ for Gourmet Specialist and Television Host of the Year for his culinary expertise. In 2018, he was also named LFEGA’s ‘Food Performer of the Year.’
- Not only that, but he has a long list of honors and achievements to his name.
How much does Ranveer Brar earn? Net worth
Ranveer Brar’s net worth is expected to be in the millions of dollars by 2022.
Social Media Profile
He is not currently active on any social media platforms.