Facts of Ravi Zacharias
|Full Name:||Ravi Zacharias|
|Age:||76 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||March 26, 1946|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ravi Zacharias|
An Indian born Canadian-American Christian apologist and defender of evangelical Prostestism, Ravi Zacharias is the author of several Christian books including the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Gold Medallion Book Award winner, “Can Man Live Without God?” in the category “theology and doctrine” and Christian bestsellers Light in the Shadow of Jihad and The Grand Weaver.
Also, He is the founder and chairman of the board of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM) and host of the radio programs Let My People Think and Just Thinking. Let’s know more about him through this article.
What is Ravi Zacharias famous for?
- An Indian-born Canadian-American Christian apologist.
Where does Ravi Zacharias live?
Recalling his early life, Ravi as born in Madras, India to his parents in the year 1946. However, his parent’s and sibling’s details are yet to be disclosed. Later, their family moved to Canada and then after in American. Similarly, he holds dual citizenship and belongs to South-Asian nationality.
For education, he earned an undergraduate degree from the Ontario Bible College in 1972. He then earned M.Div. degree from Trinty International University. Also, he has multiple honorary doctoral degrees.
What does Ravi Zacharias do?
- Moving towards his career, Ravi spent his late spring of 1971 in Vietnam, where he proselytized the American fighters, just as detained Viet Cong. After moving on from Ontario Bible College, he started a nomad service with the Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada (C&MA).
- In 1974, the C&MA sent him to Cambodia, where he lectured just a brief timeframe before it tumbled to the Khmer Rouge.
- In 1977, He was charged by the C&MA to lecture around the world.
- In 1983, He was called in Amsterdam at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s yearly evangelists’ meeting. It was here that he originally saw an absence of service in the territory of Christian rational theology.
- He then spent the mid-year evangelizing in India, where he kept on observing the requirement for rational theology service, both to lead individuals to Christ and to prepare Christian pioneers.
- In 1984, Ravi Zacharias International Ministries was established in Toronto, Canada to seek after his calling as a “traditional evangelist in the field of the mentally safe.”
- He was later appointed by the Christian and Missionary Alliance and dispatched as a global evangelist.
- In 1990, he composed his first book, A Shattered Visage: The Real Face of Atheism.
- In 1993, He requested to talk at his first Veritas Forum at Harvard University, and soon thereafter was one of the keynote speakers at Urbana.
- He then keeps on being an incessant visitor at these gatherings, both giving addresses and responding to understudies being referred to and answer sessions at scholastic foundations.
- He pulled in media consideration when in 2004 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) opened its mark podium at the Salt Lake Tabernacle to him for a progression of messages.
- After that, He is a continuous keynote teacher inside the fervent network on occasions like the Future of Truth gathering in 2004, the National Religious Broadcasters’ Convention and Exposition in 2005, and the National Conference on Christian Apologetics in 2006.
- He then has spoken to the various events like the National Day of Prayer in Washington, DC, the Annual Prayer Breakfast at the United Nations, and the African Union Prayer Breakfast in Maputo, Mozambique, and was named privileged director of the 2008 National Day of Prayer team.
- In 2014, He republished his book The Lamb and The Fuhrer, a non-existent discussion between Adolf Hitler, Jesus Christ, and Dietrich Bonhoeffer, as a realistic novel.
- In 2016, Republican presidential competitor Marco Rubio designated him to his ace life “Respect Of Life” warning board.
- The same year, He took part in the ecumenical Together 16 gatherings in July 2016, which Pope Francis tended to, depicting the occasion as a valiant exertion.
Does Ravi Zacharias accept Evolution Theory?
- Ravi does not accept evolutionary theory because he believes it is incompatible with the second thermodynamics law and expresses the fossil record’s skepticism. In addition to being a scientific ignoramus, He frequently took to break the 9th Commandment to discredit his opponents. He flew under the potholer54 radar tragically and was never nominated for a coveted Golden Crocoduck award.
- He is also guilty of ignoring the effect of Dunning-Kruger. It is not known whether he enjoys pretending to be an expert on topics outside theology. It is also not known if he deliberately realizes he is misrepresenting new atheism, science, and human sexuality, or if he hasn’t learned the arduous complicated task of doing a Google search.
- In his seminars, He is a huge fan of using anecdotal evidence, to the point that he mysteriously forgets to use any other evidence. His incredible talent for quote mining has also left the mining industry confused about how to dig so deeply when fuelled by the desire to dig up diamonds from context.
- In November 2009, He signed an ecumenical statement known as the Manhattan Declaration calling on evangelicals, Catholics, and Orthodox to engage in civil disobedience about laws that the declaration claims would force them to accept abortion, same-sex marriage or other matters that go against their religious consciences. His followers are still waiting for the moment when he will join a Christian flagpole in protest against homosexual marriage.
The written books of Ravi Zacharias
- A Shattered Visage: The Real Face of Atheism (1994, 2004)
- Can Man Live Without God? (1994, 1996)
- Deliver Us From Evil (1996, 1998)
- Cries of the Heart (1998, 2002)
- The Merchant and the Thief (1999) (Children’s)
- The Broken Promise (2000) (Children’s)
- Jesus Among Other Gods (2000, 2002)
- Jesus Among Other Gods (Youth Edition) (2000)
- The Lotus and the Cross: Jesus Talks with Buddha (2001)
- Sense and Sensuality: Jesus Talks with Oscar Wilde (2002)
- Light in the Shadow of Jihad: The Struggle For Truth (2002)
- Recapture the Wonder (2003)
- Is Your Church Ready?: Motivating Leaders to Live an Apologetic Life (2003) (Editor, with Norman Geisler)
- Who Made God? And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith (2003) (General Editor, with Norman Geisler)
- The Kingdom of the Cults (2003) (Editor)
- I, Isaac Take Thee, Rebekah: Moving From Romance to Lasting Love (2004)
- The Prince and the Prophet: Jesus Talks With Mohammed (Copyright 2004, to be released posthumously)
- The Lamb and the Führer: Jesus Talks with Hitler (2005)
- Walking From East to West: God in the Shadows (With R.S.B. Sawyer) (2006)
- The Grand Weaver: How God Shapes Us Through the Events of Our Lives (2007)
- Beyond Opinion: Living the Faith We Defend (2008)
- The End of Reason: A Response to the New Atheists (2008)
- Is There Not a Cause (2008) (National Day of Prayer Feature Book)
- New Birth or Rebirth: Jesus Talks with Krishna (2008)
- There is a Plan (2009) (excerpts from The Grand Weaver)
- Has Christianity Failed You? (2010)
- The Lotus and the Cross: Jesus Talks with Buddha (2010)
- Why Jesus? Rediscovering His Truth in an Age of Mass Marketed Spirituality (2012)
- The Lamb and the Fuhrer–Graphic Novel (2014)
- Why Suffering? Finding Meaning and Comfort When Life Doesn’t Make Sense (2014)
- with Vince Vitale, Jesus Among Secular Gods: The Countercultural Claims of Christ (2017)
Who is Ravi Zacharias married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Ravi was married to Margaret Reynolds in May 1972. The pair first met at his church’s youth group and later begin to date each other. Together, the pair blessed three children named Sarah Zacharias Davis, Nathan Zacharias, and Naomi Zacharias. Presently, the pair lives blissfully life.
How much is Ravi Zacharias’ net worth?
Being a Christian apologist, Ravi earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $7.5 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Ravi Zacharias?
Observing his body statistics, Ravi has a decent height and weight with dark brown eyes and White hair color. His further body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.