Mostly known for being a TV presenter and anchor for NBC and NBC Sports.
Facts of Rebecca Lowe
|Full Name:||Rebecca Lowe|
|Age:||42 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||November 11, 1980|
|Birth Place:||Ealing, London, England|
|Net Worth:||$1.4 Million|
|Married Date:||June 12, 2013|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Chris Lowe|
|Mother's Name:||Laura Thomas|
|Education:||Bachelors in Secondary Education English and History|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Hair Color:||White Brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Rebecca Lowe|
Who is Rebecca Lowe?
Rebecca Lowe is an English anchor and presenter for NBC and NBC Sports. Among others, she has worked for the BBC, Setanta Sports, and ESPN.
How old is Rebecca Lowe? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Rebecca Lowe is 42 years old. Lowe was born on November 11, 1980, in Ealing, London, England. The zodiac sign of Rebecca Lowe is a Scorpio by birth. Her lucky color is purple, and her lucky stone is garnet.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Rebecca Lowe stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. She is 61 kg in weight. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is white brown.
Rebecca Lowe: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She is currently 39 years old. Chris Lowe, a former BBC news broadcaster for 42 years, is her father. Her brother, Alex Lowe, is a sports correspondent for The Times of London. Her heritage is British, and she was born under the sign of Scorpio.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Lowe received his education at Ealing and Notting Hill High Schools. She graduated from the University of East Anglia with a BA Honours Degree in Drama in 2002. She attended Mercersburg Academy in south-central Pennsylvania during her gap year between high school and university.
Relationship Status: Rebecca Lowe is Married?
Rebecca Lowe is a mother of two children. On June 12, 2013, she married Paul Buckle on the Greek island of Santorini. The Sacramento Republic, a club in the United Soccer League’s second tier, is currently coached by Paul Buckle.
He previously had managerial positions at Torquay United, Luton Town, and Cheltenham Town F.C. Lowe gave birth to a son on April 17, 2016. His name was Edward Christopher Buckle.
Professional Career and Achievements
- After graduating, she worked at TalkSport while looking for an agency to pursue her ambition of becoming an actress.
- In November 2002, she won the BBC Talent Search for a football reporter.
- Lowe reported from a top Premier League match every Saturday for Final Score, was a regular reporter for Football Focus on interviews and features, and hosted a “Football in the Community” feature on Match of the Day every Sunday morning (all on BBC One).
- She was a regular on BBC Television’s Match of the Day 2 and Grandstand.
- She has also presented sports news on BBC Breakfast, BBC Radio 1, 2, and 4, as well as BBC News 24 and BBC Radio Five Live.
- Lowe reported for BBC One on the 2005 Women’s European Championship and BBC Two on the 2004 African Cup of Nations in Tunisia.
- She worked as a pitchside reporter for the FA Women’s Cup Final, which was televised live on BBC One in 2003, 2004, and 2005.
- Lowe was in Germany covering the FIFA World Cup in 2006.
- On June 28, 2007, Lowe left the BBC to serve as a football presenter and reporter for Setanta Sports.
- She co-hosted Setanta’s Football Conference coverage, as well as reporting on the Premier League and co-presenting Football Matters, Setanta’s Monday night football discussion and review show, with James Richardson.
- Following Setanta’s dissolution, it was announced in July 2009 that she would be co-hosting ESPN’s new UK sports channel’s new Premier League football coverage alongside Ray Stubbs, who had joined ESPN from the BBC.
- When she presented a seven-hour broadcast pitch side from the 2012 FA Cup Final between Chelsea and Liverpool for ESPN, she became the first woman in the UK to host the FA Cup Final.
- She was also present for ESPN when Fabrice Muamba, a Bolton Wanderers midfielder, collapsed on the field during an FA Cup quarter-final at White Hart Lane in March 2012.
- Rebecca Lowe and Bob Ley co-hosted the network’s coverage of the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup. She and Robbie Savage and Martin Keown hosted the FA Cup third-round match between Arsenal and Leeds United in January 2011.
- During the halftime break, Leeds fans showered Savage with hot dogs and coins.
- In June 2012, she co-hosted ESPN’s coverage of UEFA Euro 2012 in the United States. Lowe also occasionally covered the Premier League for ESPN USA.
- On March 26, 2013, NBC Sports appointed Lowe as the principal studio host for the 2013–14 Premier League season in the United States.
- Rebecca was selected Newcomer of the Year at Sports Illustrated’s annual Media Awards in December 2013. Her contract with NBC was later renewed by the network until 2022.
- Lowe also hosts NBC’s Daytime coverage of all Olympic events, both summer, and winter.
- She was the face of the Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014, Rio in 2016, Pyeongchang in 2018, and Tokyo in 2020.
How much does Rebecca Lowe earn? Net worth
Lowe’s net worth is projected to be $1 million in 2022. She is one of the most well-known NBC anchors and has had a great career as a sports anchorman. Her network pay is pretty considerable. She works for a well-known Sports Network as a sportscaster. In the United Kingdom, he is a sportscaster and anchor. Lowe is happy with her wage because she earns a good living from her job.
According to many sources, the average income for a news anchor is $83,300. However, the remuneration might range from $14,000 to $875,000 depending on a variety of criteria such as market size and other circumstances. Sports anchors make an average annual salary of $56,500, with incomes ranging from $18,000 to $275,000 depending on the profession. Rebecca is expected to earn roughly $100,000 per year as a result of her experience and popularity.
Social Media Profile
She is not currently active on any social media platforms.