Renée Felice Smith is an American actress. She is known for portraying Nell Jones on NCIS: Los Angeles, since joining the series in 2010.
Facts of Renee Felice Smith
|Full Name:||Renee Felice Smith|
|Age:||37 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||January 16, 1985|
|Birth Place:||New York City, New York, the USA|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||Yes|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Dan Felice Smith|
|Mother's Name:||Karen Felice Smith|
|Education:||Patchogue-Medford High School, New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute|
|Height / How tall :||5ft 1 n half inches|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||33 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Renee Felice Smith|
Renee Felice Smith is an American actress who has become known as an integral part of the hit television series, NCIS: Los Angeles, where she plays the role of Nell Jones. Not only has Spain’s exceptional performances and acting skills earned her a place in the hearts of many, especially NCIS: Los Angeles lovers, it has also established her as an award-winning actress. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Renée Felice Smith’s famous for?
- An American actress.
- Her portraying role as Nell Jones on NCIS: Los Angeles.
When was Renée Felice Smith born?
Recalling her early life, Smith was born in New York City, New York, the USA in the year 1985. Currently, she aged 35 years old. There is no information available regarding her parents and siblings yet. She became interested in the world of acting since her childhood years and appeared in several commercials from an early age.
Similarly, She is of American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnic background of Irish and Italian.
Where is Renee Felice Smith educated?
Concerning her education details, Smith attended Patchogue-Medford High School on Long Island. Later, she also attended the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. Furthermore, she double majored in Journalism and minored in history.
What does Renée Felice Smith do?
- Smith’s journey in the world of entertainment started at a very young age. As a child, she was attracted to acting. With the support of her parents, Smith landed her first acting job at the age of six. She starred in a TV commercial for Dannon yogurt.
- Like many other actresses starting, she decided to hone her craft in the world of theatre. While she made her on-stage debut with Wildflower, she would also work on different projects across the USA. She studied at the Stonestreet Studios Conservatory, part of the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- In 2008, she made her TV debut in the role of the auditioner in the TV series Viral.com She made quite an impression and then landed the role of Dinah Thorpe in the tentatively titled CW sitcom Wyoming.
- Unfortunately, the series was not picked up. The pilot episode was released as a TV movie, The Wyoming Story (2010). But her dwindling fortunes were about to change.
- In 2010, He landed the role of Nell Jones in the series NCIS: Los Angeles (2010 – present). The role would turn out to be her breakthrough role. She made her debut in the series as a recurring character in the season two episode, Special Delivery (October 5, 2010). Smith was able to showcase her versatility in the role.
- After that, she would appear in six more episodes before her character was made a series regular from the episode Disorder (December 14, 2010). Her portrayal of the incredibly smart intelligence analyst in the series has made her a fan favorite.
- She landed a supporting role in the movie Detachment (2011). She then went on to portray the character of Emma in the comedy movie That Thing with the Cat (2014). She would later reprise the role in the 2017 movie That Thing with the Cat!
- In 2014, she starred in the short film Code Academy and the thriller movie Nanny Cam. She then appeared in the short film Baby (2015) before giving a critically acclaimed performance as Belle in the series It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. She was seen in the episode A Cricket’s Tale (2017).
- Also a director, She won the 2013 Nell Shipman Best Directors Award for her short film Young(ish) (2013). She wrote, directed, and served as the executive producer of the short comedy-drama. She has also directed and/or served as an executive producer on short films like Go Fish (2014), Baby (2015), and Pivot (2016).
- In 2017, She starred as Beck in the movie The Relationtrip (2017). She also wrote the movie and was the executive producer. She co-directed the film with C.A. Gabriel and won the Grand Jury Award at the 2017 Dallas International Film Festival. The movie remains one of her most successful directorial ventures and was even nominated at the Nashville Film Festival and the SXSW Film Festival.
Who is Renée Felice Smith dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Smith is currently rumored to be in a relationship with Christopher Gabriel, an filmmaker. Although it is known at present whether they are married or not, they are close to one another.
Despite the rumors surrounding the duo, they have remained quiet on whether they are still dating or have already tied the knot. The mystery leaves her fans and Christopher’s followers with one hope. That their story of love ends as good luck would have it.
Another exciting thing about them, Is their professional working chemistry the two have. The duo teamed up in 2017 to co-produce their award-winning first movie “The Relationtrip.” Smith has never been rumored or linked to be dating anyone else other than Christopher. We can only wish them well, and after all, they look lovely together.
How much is Renée Felice Smith’s worth?
Being an actress by profession, Smith earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $4 million at present. However, his salary and asset details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Renée Felice Smith?
Observing her body physics, Smith stands a height of 5 feet 1½ inches and weighs around 51 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of hazel eyes and reddish hair color. Further, she has a banana-shaped body with a body measurement of 33-24-34 inches. Her bra size is 32A.